Subaru of Macon

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.7

Follow up new car maintenance

I was told the work on my car would take one hour, it took two and half hours, Which prevented me from having the car washed. The rea tires were left with 31 psi and front with 36 psi. I can only assume the tires were rotated and balanced, along with the oil changed?

Dealer response

Hi Gary, thanks for reaching out to us. We work hard to provide each of our clients with the best automotive experience, but it sounds like we really let you down. If you would be willing, we would like to try and turn your experience around. When you have a chance, please reach out to us at (478) 254-2842 and we will do our best to make this better.

Always pleased!

My overall experience at Subaru has been fantastic! From the salesmanship to service, Subaru has been has been honest about their exceptional product

Dealer response

We are honored to receive your support, Jasmine. Thank you! - Subaru of Macon Team

wogthefrog@aol.com

Quick, clean, friendly! Easy in and out. Pleasant waiting areal. Made me feel welcome.

Dealer response

Thanks for your kind review, Paula! You are always welcome here at Subaru of Macon!

2020 WRX premy

Best online and phone purchase ever delivery from other state was quick Mike sales online keep in touch with me all time overall I will buy another car for Macon Subaru again 5 stars all the way

Dealer response

We're delighted to receive your stellar review! Thanks for choosing to do business with us here at Subaru of Macon - we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Love my Subaru!

Loved buying my second Subaru from Subaru of Macon! Great customer service!

Dealer response

Thank you for your sale, Terri! We look forward to seeing you next time at Subaru of Macon!

Subaru of Macon

I needed a new car. Had been driving a big car that was good for raising children, but too big for me and too much gas. Thought I would look at a Subaru and have loved it ever since. I take good care of my vehicles, so will probably drive this one forever! The Subaru Dealership in Macon always takes good care of my vehicle when it needs help, which is not very much!

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing our team at Subaru of Macon, Beth! We're so happy to hear that we helped you find a new Subaru! We hope you and your family enjoy the new ride!

tyoungblood@johnmilledge.org

My salesperson was Bryant, and now I have a new friend! He was very friendly and extremely informative. I know I can reach out to him for any questions I may have. He had my car set and ready to go when I arrived to pick it up! Overall a great car buying experience. Having the radio set to a Christian station was a plus for me! Thank you!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with Bryant at Subaru of Macon! We hope you share your visit with friends and family!

Fabulous experience

I have bought many cars over the years, and this was - hands-down- my best experience with a dealership. The price was WELL below Atlanta prices and those of our city. The attitudes we got from the salesmen in Atlanta were apathetic and borderline rude. Not the case here at all!! Mr. Moss was a fabulous salesman. We were coming in from 3 hours a way and he went above and beyond to answer any questions before coming, to show me live video of the car, and to have everything ready when we pulled in. He also had a driver meet us halfway to pick the car up a couple of days later (we left the car so they could remove a small ding in the side. I was worried you’d still see it but you can’t even tell it was ever there!). We were in and out of there in record time. I don’t normally write reviews, but my experience was SO great that I felt compelled.

Dealer response

Karin, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Outback Serice

Courteous service tech. Excellent loaner SUV. Although a full day, my vehicle was clean and ready as stated.

Dealer response

Jerry, thank you for sharing your positive service experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Our First Service Appointment

The service personnel we encountered were all helpful and friendly.

Dealer response

Addison, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Safe travels!