4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 188 reviews

188 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carl Black Hiram from DealerRater.com

July 15, 2018

Love, love, love my Jeep Grand Cherokee! Gary & Chris are super easy to work with! Everyone is so friendly! Highly recommend you look for your next ve...hicle at Carl black in Hiram! ~Megan M.

Carl Black Hiram

We are elated to hear about your great car buying experience at the dealership with Gary and Chris! We thank you for the recommendation and hope to se...e you again soon!

July 14, 2018

I was a first time buyer and they did everything they could for me, Would definitely recommend! Would defitnetley go back for my next purchase!

Carl Black Hiram

Jamie, we are thrilled to hear that your first-time car buying experience with us at Carl Black was a great experience! We thank you for your recommen...dation! Welcome to the Carl Black family!

July 13, 2018

Everyone was helpful and friendly and helped me get the car that I wanted for a price that I believe was fair for everyone. From the time we struck a ...deal to the time I was driving away was less than an hour. Since I didn???t trade my vehicle, they even delivered the car to my house.

Carl Black Hiram

We are so happy to hear that your time spent at the dealership was fast and convenient! We thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and a...n overall five-star rating! If you ever need anything, please let us know! Take care.

July 13, 2018

I give Carl Black Autostore 5 stars because my experience was stress-free! Mr. Gary Dauby and Chris in Finance were professional and very personable.... Mr. Dauby, my Sales Associate was ready with my paperwork when I arrived at the dealership. I spent less than 4 hours closing the deal which really made me happy. I would recommend anyone looking for a nice previously owned car to stop by Carl Black in Hiram. They will treat you right!

Carl Black Hiram

Andrean, we are so happy to hear that your time spent at the dealership with Gary and Chris was top-notch. We at Carl Black would like to thank you fo...r your recommendation and taking the time to leave a great review. Congrats on your new vehicle. If you ever need anything, please let us know!

July 11, 2018

My experience with Jeb was awesome he was professional, knowledgeable, patient, and honest! No pressure at all and during the whole process he wa...s training a new sales person.

Carl Black Hiram

Hi Kevin, we are so thrilled to hear about your positive experience at the dealership with Jeb! We pride ourselves on great customer service and thank... you for being a valued Carl Black customer! Thank you for choosing Carl Black! We hope to see you soon.

July 3, 2018

I couldn???t have asked for any better customer service than I received he explained everything to me with it being my first purchase he was very pati...ent all around good service would definitely ask him for help with anything else

Carl Black Hiram

Jake, we pride ourselves in Customer Service and are pleased to hear that your overall experience at the dealership was top-notch. Thank you for takin...g the time to leave a fantastic review and a five-star rating!

July 3, 2018

I went in and worked with Jeb (who was very helpful and friendly), I let him know what I was interested in and what I could pay monthly. He worked wit...h me to get everything right where I needed it and I got my vehicle today! I was very pleased with the great service I received.

Carl Black Hiram

Angie, we are pleased to hear about your great experience at the dealership! We are happy to hear that Jeb went above and beyond. Thank you for taking... the time to leave a review and an overall five-star rating!

July 1, 2018

Clark as my salesman was awesome when i was buying my car. He made sure i knew all of my options and was there every step of the way. There was no pr...essure! Best sales experience i ever had!

Carl Black Hiram

We are thrilled to hear that your car buying experience with Clark was a positive one! If you ever need anything, please let us know! Welcome to the C...arl Black family!

July 1, 2018

We had a great time buying our new wrangler with a lift kit! We were in and out in no time, clark did a great job and he was very friendly !

Carl Black Hiram

We are elated to hear that your car buying experience with Clark was a positive one! Congrats on the new Wrangler with a lift kit. If you ever need an...ything, please let us know!

June 30, 2018

Process was quick and easy with all of my questions answered before purchase. No surprises in paperwork. Personable and knowledgeable staff. Good f...ollow up after purchase.

Carl Black Hiram

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at the dealership! Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and a five-star rating! Congr...ats on the new purchase! We hope to see you again soon!