299 reviews

299 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carl Black Hiram from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 12, 2018

I went into Carl Black looking for a truck that was dependable and affordable and Shane was extremely helpful and informed. He made buying a truck a great... experience and actually wanted to help you instead of acting like he had to. Thank you Shane for your hospitality and making the process fun.

Carl Black Hiram

Addison, we are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic car buying experience at the dealership with Shane. Congrats on your truck! If you ever need... anything, let us know. Welcome to the Carl Black Family! Take care.

Shane Singley

NOT RATED

November 10, 2018

Everyone we worked with was super nice Jeb was our salesman and he was awesome! I am so happy with my purchase! Would recommend 100%

Carl Black Hiram

Thank you for your fantastic feedback on your time spent at the dealership with Jeb! We are so glad to hear you are happy with your purchase! Thank yo...u for your recommendation and five-stars! We hope to see you again soon!

Jeb Foster

Sales Rep

(4.9) 29 reviews

November 10, 2018

I took my son in to buy his first car. We set a budget and Gary walked him through the lot and selected a few cars that my son liked and were within budget.... He showed him all the features and was just great with a new driver. I took my son back a few days later for a test drive. Gary was never a pushy salesman which was so different from many past car buying experiences (not at this dealership).Once we made a decision, it was pretty quick getting through the paperwork with Ringo and out the door. Five Stars. Great job.

Carl Black Hiram

Diane, we are elated to hear that you and your son had a great first car buying experience with Gary and Ringo. Congrats on your purchase! If you or y...our son ever need anything, let us know! Your recommendation and five-stars are greatly appreciated!

Gary Dauby

(5.0) 62 reviews

Gabby Cunningham

BDC Lead

NOT RATED

November 9, 2018

Shelby was very helpful in showing us the different options available. She was very friendly and answered any questions we had. Never felt uncomfortable.... Everyone was eager to help.

Carl Black Hiram

Jesse, we are happy to hear that Shelby was such a pleasure to do business with. We strive to have great customer service at all times! Congrats on yo...ur purchase. If you ever need anything, let us know!

Shelby Doolin

(5.0) 8 reviews

Jeb Foster

Sales Rep

(4.9) 29 reviews

November 9, 2018

I was able to work out all the details of my transaction including the final amount over email and then come test drive and sign the final papers at Carl... Black in Hiram. I was treated fairly and efficiently and really enjoyed this buying experience. Two thumbs up !

Carl Black Hiram

Jeff, thank you for the fantastic feedback on your time spent at the dealership. We truly appreciate your five-stars and recommendation! We hope you a...re enjoying your purchase. If you ever need anything, let us know!

Gary Dauby

(5.0) 62 reviews

November 6, 2018

My husband and I were initially ???just looking??? when we dropped in and drove a white rubicon at the Hiram lot. Before we left, I told Billy, our salesperson,... that I REALLY wanted another color (anything but white), Billy sent me two other photos of jeeps as they came into the inventory over the next two weeks. We ended up buying the Gecko Pearlcoat Wrangler JK Unlimited, and are THRILLED with our experience with Billy and Carl Black! We paid a very fair price for our vehicle, and the process was well organized. The staff in the finance dept (Ringo) and the technicians in the shop (Scott and Lester) took amazing care of us! Y???all keep up the good work!

Carl Black Hiram

We are happy to know that you and your husband had such a fantastic experience at the dealership with Billy and Scott! Congrats on your purchase! We s...trive to treat everyone like family and are elated to hear your expectations were met! If you ever need anything, let us know!

Billy Henson

(5.0) 18 reviews

November 5, 2018

Great place. Great people. great car. Allen and vic did everything amazingly. Worked hard to get me a good deal. Ri go was exceptionally enjoyable,friendly,... and accomidaring.

Thank you, Jacob, for the fantastic feedback! We are happy to hear that you received excellent customer care! We hope to see you again soon.

Allen Young

(4.9) 13 reviews

November 3, 2018

I want to thank our black for Vic ride and Jersey these guys are the best I appreciate everything they have done for me and my husband and we really love... our car and I think they need to drop the right now just kidding we love these guys thank you card Black thank you

Carl Black Hiram

We thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership. Congrats on your new purchase! We are happy to know t...hat you and your husband are enjoying it! Welcome to the Carl Black family! We hope to see you again soon!

Trent Rogers

Sales Manager

(4.8) 16 reviews

November 1, 2018

When i went to the dealer i was looking for something else, but they didn???t have what i was looking to buy, but they treated me good to find my expectations....

Carl Black Hiram

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership! Your five-star rating means the most to us! If you ever ...need anything, let us know!

Lance Martin

General Manager

(4.9) 65 reviews

November 1, 2018

First day I walked into Carl Black it was an experience a good one. Up front straight to the point salesmen... really explain everything to me I honestly... say that I can recommend this place to anyone I give a big shout-out to Vic Davis and Allen Young and Ryan Dubsky.

Carl Black Hiram

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership! We appreciate the recommendation and high rating!... We hope to see you again soon. Take care!

Allen Young