Carl Black Hiram

345 reviews

345 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carl Black Hiram from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 19, 2019

We gave this dealership a 5 star rating because they were very helpful with our vehicle purchase. Our salesman Vic answered all our questions and worked... hard to find the right deal.

January 18, 2019

Gary had the car up front that we wanted we took it for a Test drive took a few more dollars off it we went and got a check paid for it in cash and done... easy sale

Gary Dauby

(5.0) 70 reviews

January 16, 2019

5 Stars Brett Maddox did a great job. Thank you so much. I will definitely be back and do business with Carl Black again. A+++++

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership with Brett! We look forward to working with you in the fu...ture!

January 15, 2019

Let me start off by saying I am very satisfied with the SUV that Mr. Young help me with. I had previously purchase a 2011 Chrysler Sebring from Carl Black... in 2017, this car had so many unforeseen problems until I could not wait to get rid of it needless to say that left me with a bad feeling about Carl Black Auto. But I wanted another car and decided I would give Carl Black Auto another chance, I visited Carl Black several times to see what type cars they had each time Mr.Young would see me and ask me "was I ready yet I would say not yet" On January 10th I was ready and Mr. Young said "lets go" he showed me the perfect SUV 2014 Escape 4dr with a Sunroof. Mr. Young was patient, reassuring, and very passionate about giving me exactly what I wanted I would say if you are looking for a Car or SUV visit Carl Black Hiram and ask for Mr Allen Young, "Best Car Salesman Every"

Allen Young

(5.0) 21 reviews

January 14, 2019

Vic Davis made me comfortable and at home and soon as I walked in. I told him what I was looking for and he showed me around and showed me what they had... and I didnt see anything I wanted and I was about to leave. Vic said wait and went to the inventory for the other location in Roswell and found the perfect car! He told me the car would be there in the morning. He called me to confirm and assure me that he is on top of it and he came through. Even made sure my wife liked it after it was sold. This guy is the best car salesman I have ever dealt with and will be referring him to others!! Thanks VIC!

Tre, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your overall experience at the dealership. We are thrilled to hear that Vic was a plea...sure to work with during your car buying experience! If you ever need anything, let us know. Thank you kindly for the five-stars and recommendation. We hope to see you again soon. Take care!

January 14, 2019

Best car buying experience I've had thus far. Literally walked me through everything and held the car from potential buyers. Couldn't have been happier.

We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic car buying experience at the dealership! Congrats on your purchase. If you ever need anyth...ing, let us know. We hope to see you again soon!

January 14, 2019

My experience with not only this dealership, but my car salesman Vic Davis was the best ever. I love the fact that this guy's honesty and passion for helping... people truly showed! I went in on Friday and walked out with a great vehicle on Friday. Vic took his time with us and made sure we got exactly what we desired. My wife and kids enjoyed the experience as well. If you are looking to purchase a new vehicle. or even trade in a vehicle, please don't hesitate to go and check out Carl Black Hiram. Please be sure to ask for my man Vic Davis. He's the Best!! Thanks for Everything My Brother!!! Love, Mikey, Rachael, Mikeyla, Nimaya, and Mikah(The Jones Crew)

Mike, we are thrilled to hear that you and your family had a fantastic experience at the dealership with Vic! We strive to have the best possible cust...omer service at all times, and your glowing review reflects that! Congrats on your purchase! If you ever need anything, let us know. We hope to see you again soon. Take care!

January 14, 2019

I would purchase from them again in a minute. Very good vibe. They all obviously have a great culture there. It rubs off on the customers. Good value... for the money.

Thanks for the great review SJ! We try our best to make the car buying experience as smooth as possible, and are glad that your time with us was "...;Awesome". Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to servicing and working with you again! - Carl Black Hiram

January 12, 2019

This was my 5th purchase from Carl Black over the years. As always I felt I got a good deal and was treated fairly. Highly recommend Billy and Lance.

Congrats on your fifth purchase! We are thrilled to hear that Billy and Lance were a pleasure to work with during your car buying experience! Thank yo...u kindly for the five-stars and recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!

January 12, 2019

The guys at Carl black made it easy for me to find what I wanted and could afford. I felt no pressure and walked away very happy.

Thank you, Adams, for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership! Congrats on your purchase! If you ever need anyt...hing, let us know! We hope to see you again soon.