239 reviews

239 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carl Black Hiram from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 13, 2018

Customer service off the charts. Brought car to us for test drive. Friendly employees. Worked to get best financing for us. Quality, clean, detailed vehicle.... Priced right. Would definitely do business here again.

Carl Black Hiram

Thank you for the fantastic feedback on your time spent at the dealership. Congrats on your new purchase! If you ever need anything, let us know. Welc...ome to the Carl Black Family!

Billy Henson

(5.0) 7 reviews

September 11, 2018

The entire team was friendly and willing to help. There wasn't any pressure from anyone to purchase or commit to a future transaction. Each team member... was willing to just have a conversation! I found that one of the salesman was from my home town and I attended high school with a couple individuals with his last name. I really felt great! Lastly this dealership honestly recognized veterans, police and fire personnell. Thanks and I will most definitely recommend this location and team.

Carl Black Hiram

We thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership with the whole team! We also take pride in honoring ou...r Veterans, Police and, Fire Personnel. We thank you kindly for the recommendation and overall five-star experience!

Vic Davis

(4.9) 13 reviews

September 10, 2018

Lance and Vic were pleasant to work with. Very knowledgeable and courteous. We will be back and will send our friends and family to purchase.

Carl Black Hiram

Christy, we are elated to hear that you had the best car buying experience ever with Lance and Vic at the dealership! We thank you for the recommendat...ion and hope to see you again soon. Welcome to the Carl Black family!

Vic Davis

(4.9) 13 reviews

September 10, 2018

From the first phone call my wife made in the morning, to the end of it all, Gary was phenomenal! He helped get us the maximum amount for our trade-in... along with as many discounts we could get! The whole team is amazing! I highly recommend Carl Black in Hiram, GA!

Carl Black Hiram

Dale, we are so happy to hear that you had an awesome experience with Gary! We thank you for the great feedback and recommendation! We hope to see you... again soon!

September 10, 2018

Carl Black Superstore is one of the best car dealerships that I have been to thanks for the hard work guys when I got there everybody was real nice and... created me very well I went out in the parking lot picked out a truck for you know it two days they worked a good deal out with me thanks again guys for all the hard work

Michael, we thank you for the fantastic feedback on your time spent at the dealership. Congrats on your new purchase! If you ever need anything, let u...s know. Take care!

Jeb Foster

Sales person

(5.0) 20 reviews

September 8, 2018

This is a great place to buy from, I would definitely recommend to any one who is in the market of buying a used car.

Carl Black Hiram

Thank you for the great feedback and recommendation! We hope to see you again soon!

September 8, 2018

I was astonished that I found a car that was suitable for my needs as soon as I walked onto your lot. Willie Love was very informative, patient, professional... and cordial. He was very attentive to my needs for the type of car I wanted and he paid close attention to the things I was most passionate about. I also appreciated the return calls that I received from Ryan while I was already in route to shop other dealerships on Thornton road. Especially when he said "what can we do to make this sale right for you!".

Carl Black Hiram

Debbie, we kindly appreciate the detailed feedback you left with us on your time spent at the dealership with Willie and Ryan! Congrats on your new pu...rchase! If you ever need anything, please let us know!

Willie Love

(5.0) 10 reviews

Ryan Dubsky

(4.9) 15 reviews

September 6, 2018

Nice and friendly staff, Allen who sold us the truck, really nice and helpful. Once arrived got help right away and answered questions Will recommend

Carl Black Hiram

Congrats on your purchase! We are happy to hear that Allen was fantastic to work with! Thank you for the recommendation and high rating!

Allen Young

(4.8) 5 reviews

September 4, 2018

Willie was great! We had a great experience! No hassle and the financial department didn’t run our credit except for with who we asked. Past dealership... experiences made us weary of the credit because we’ve had others run our credit through 10+ loan companies. They definitely earned our future business!

Bradley, we are thrilled to hear about your fantastic time spent at the dealership with Willie! We hope to see you again soon! Take care.

Willie Love

(5.0) 10 reviews

September 3, 2018

Gary was an outstanding salesman. He was kind and caring and clearly had our best interests at heart. He went above and beyond and out of his way to help... us get the SUV that we wanted. We are so thankful that he was there to guide us and make us feel comfortable every step of the way. We highly recommend Gary and the staff at Carl Black.

Carl Black Hiram

Loida, we are happy to hear that you had an outstanding car buying experience at the dealership with Gary! We pride ourselves in great Customer Servic...e and your great feedback reflects just that! Thank you for the recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!