Taylor Auto Sales Phoenix

(4.9) 91 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Taylor Auto Sales ROCKS!
    January 28, 2018

Calieph "Stretch" is amazing to work with! From start to finish Stretch listened, was down to earth, was willing to help find a vehicle for us that fi...t our needs and our budget. Most impressive factor was that Stretch and Tim did not prejudge whether we were serious about buying now or just looking. Several dealers prior to going to Taylor did judge us and because Stretch and Tim at Taylor's listened and heard our needs, Taylor's got our business! Highly recommend!

• My Minivan Limo
    January 28, 2018

I recently purchased a vehicle from Taylor Auto Sales and had an excellent experience. Did everything go perfect, no, but, working with Stretch and Ti...m has been a pleasure. I gave it a 4 star for facilities due to OSHA requirements, Customers can not use the restroom there.

• Great Service !!!!!!
    October 18, 2017

Went to see Jesse he was great !! I wasnt in the best situation and he help me when no one else would. they were willing to work with me and give me a... great deal!!! Very friendly and funny!! Got to drive off the lot same day!

• great
    October 5, 2017

Jim was very outstanding and verhelpful with our needs and honest with everything. We highly recommend this dealership for others

• Great Overall Car Buying experience
    August 30, 2017

Worked with Jesse and he was excellent!!! Delivered on quote made over the phone and made the experience move smoothly!!! I would recommend this to ...everyone.

• AMAZING !!
    August 28, 2017

Probably the most incredible car buying experinces that I have ever had the pleasure of doing. Jim M Sold me my new dream car amazing finance options ...and of course an amazing new car! Thank you so much for Tsaylor Auto Sales for employing Jim to help me find my car. Fantastic Customer Service!

• Awesome Service
    August 26, 2017

These guys are awesome, especially Carlos and Chris. Carlos worked with me until I was approved. I have a car that is in perfect condition and I can a...fford the monthly payments. They never pressured me, was very friendly and respectful. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

• Andrea Miller
    August 26, 2017

JIm was amazing!!! He was helpful, shared plenty of hospitality and got me into exactly what I wanted for the price I aske for!

• Taylor Auto Sales
    August 22, 2017

Great service, fast and helpful. The staff was very informative and made me feel comfortable the entire time.

• Car Purchase Review for Taylor Auto
    August 18, 2017

Jim was an excellent sales rep. He heard all my needs and concerns on buying a car and made sure the deal was right for me. He was honest and straight... forward and he got me in and out in a timely fashion.

Taylor Auto Sales Phoenix