Taylor Auto Sales Phoenix

• EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GREAT SELECTION!

A big thank you to Carlos and Chris who both did everything possible to get me in the car I wanted!

• VERY HAPPY

GOOD CARS AND TRUCKS HERE TO CHOOSE FROM. WILL RECOMMEND TO FAMILY

GOOD CARS AND TRUCKS HERE TO CHOOSE FROM. WILL RECOMMEND TO FAMILY

• EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GREAT SELECTION

TAYLOR AUTO IS GREAT! Carlos got me approved even with my low credit score. I would recommend anyone to come buy from here

• fabulous

Carlos went above and beyond t insure myself and my new wife were happy. We both appropriate his positive attitude, this was our first time and he keep a smile on my wife's face. Pleasure doing business with Taylor Auto Sales and differently with Carlos!

• Great Service

Was very helpful thru the whole process. Made the whole process easy to understand. He fix any concerns I had I am very happy with my purchase

• Carlos was excellent to work with!

We were shopping for a quality used car for our daughter's first car. My wife found the listing online and it was definitely worth the trip. Our sales associate Carlos was an absolute pleasure to work with. He listened, didn't try the usual run around a lot of sales people attempt at other dealerships. I will definitely recommend and come back and work with Carlos on a deal again. He's a credit to Taylor Auto Sales.

• Excellent choice of cars to choose from

They have a great selection of vehicles to choose from. I purchased a 08 Hyundai Sonata runs great in ment condition would deff recommend to a friend ! Carlos was very friendly and had good incite.

• AMAZING PLACE!

Outstanding costumer service. Clean environment. Excellent price and variety.

Outstanding costumer service. Clean environment. Excellent price and variety.

• Great, fast, and friendly customer service.

Got the car I wanted with awesome staff to assist me. I got in bam!!! I goat a deal!! Not just a robot place but real people who help.

• Carlos was GREAT!!!

We were recommended by a friend on Facebook to come over and at least talk with Carlos about options that may be available. We are so happy we did. We received a great truck. He was able to answer all the questions we had and kept in contact with us while we made our decision. If anyone in the future asks me if I know of a car company that I would recommend it will definitely be Taylor Auto Sales and to go and speak with Carlos!! Thank you so much Carlos for all your help!!!