Overdrive Motors

19 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 28, 2016

I've purchased a 2009 BMW 535i, from Over Drive Motors. MO,the saler was understanding and very helpful. Whatever problems and concerns I had about the... car.He went out of his way and made sure that the problem was taking care of. Great Experience Ever.....and would recommend this dear to friends and family because his about his word.

December 28, 2016

We wholeheartedly appreciate your business, Abdul, and look forward to earning it again! Enjoy your new BMW!

November 7, 2016

Abe was extremely helpful in the purchase of our suburban. We would definitely purchase from them again!

Debbie, It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and John! You were very pleasant to do business with and I hope you're enjoying your Suburban. Here's ...to hoping we'll meet in the Keys sometime!! ;)

September 10, 2016

I would definitely recommend overdrive motors to anyone intrested in buying a vechile!! The guys there are very knowledgeable and professional and they... really are there to help you out!! They're really friendly and they made the buying process easy and stress free!! I got a great deal on a Rav4 and I absolutely love my car!!

August 5, 2016

We went through so much trouble trying to get here from Maryland, But this dealership was worth it. We were treated very well,compared to many other dealerships... that I've seen. They are very willing to help you out. The whole process was nice and easy. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a good deal on cars.

April 9, 2016

Nice staff and excellent customer service. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a reliable used car. I drove down from pa and was told all about... the car before hand. Very fast response to my requests and no surprises when I arrived to look at the car. I bought a nice Nisan Versa at a great deal!!!!

March 19, 2016

bought a ford focus from this dealership and i couldn't be happier!! i love my car and i got a very good deal ....will def recommend Overdrive to anyone... looking for a used car. A++++++

March 14, 2016

We went through so much trouble trying to get here from Maryland, But this dealership was worth it. We were treated very well. We had to trade in my Honda... for a Toyota and the deal we settle with was great compared to many other dealerships that I've seen. They are very willing to help you out. The whole process was nice and easy. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a good deal on cars.

March 8, 2016

Bought my car from overdrive after my car was totaled and i got an amazing deal on a very clean Honda. Easy and fast process and the salesman wasn't pushing... me like most dealerships did....they let me take the car to my mechanic for a pre purchase inspection and the car came out to be in in excellent shape....if you are shopping around for a car you should def give them a shot....you will not be disappointed. Highly recommended used car dealer