Modern Classic Motorcars

28 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 7, 2019

Buying a car online, with the inability of actually being able to see the car in person was a new challenge for me. The car was every thing (and more)... as Paul described, and I couldn't be more pleased. The sale, the car delivery out of state, the title & paperwork all went smoothly. I would be very comfortable working with Paul again.

December 10, 2018

Worked with Paul on finding the right 911. He was responsive, knowledgeable, and fair. He also knew what cars to avoid in our search. The process was seamless.... Overall a great experience. Would highly recommend MCM.

• January 19, 2017

Completely professional! Purchased a 2009 911 Carrera S from out of state. Paul found what I wanted and got the deal done in only four days, despite... a long list of requirements that I wanted in the car! Very professional operation, great at keeping the customer informed, and also at ensuring that the customer gets what he/she wants with no surprises. I've purchased over two dozen new and used cars from both individuals and dealerships and this was by far the best experience. Regardless of where you live in the country, you can completely trust the Modern Classic Motorcars team!

Thank you for the vote of confidence. It was our pleasure working with you to ensure you got exactly what you wanted. See you at the track!

November 24, 2018

Modern Classic Motorcars Purchased a 2013 Corvette 427 1SB from Paul at Modern Classic in Nov 2018. Process was sealmless and Corvette was in pristine... condition. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Would buy another car from them.

July 11, 2018

I bought my car from Paul online. He was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. He answered all of my questions and arranged the financing. ... The overall experience was flawless. When I am ready for my porsche or corvette, I will certainly look here first.

May 8, 2018

I just purchased a BMW from Paul and was very impressed with his knowledge of the auto, the value and history of the car and his overall approach to selling... autos. I am extremely happy with the service and care that Paul and Emily gave me as well as the auto that just arrived. I highly recommend that you shop Modern Classic Motorcars you will not be disappointed. Rod MacDonald

April 29, 2018

Paul's professionalism and knowledge about specialty cars made my purchasing experience a pleasure. I highly recommend Modern Classic Motorcars and Paul... specifically for your next specialty car purchase.

January 10, 2018

Paul made my decision an easy one. He is highly professional. I did most of my research from out of state and out of the country. Paul and Brent were both... very accommodating. I would buy another car from them, without a doubt.

Michael, We definitely appreciate the positive words relating to your experience with MCM. It's always a pleasure working with knowledgeable Corvette... enthusiasts, like yourself. Enjoy the fantastic Z06!

August 14, 2017

Paul was great to work with. They found the car that I was looking for. When I got there to see it the condition was better than I thought it would be.... Paul was on time, great to deal with, show room was clean and he knows his stuff. I would buy from them again. Also most important I am having a great time driving my Porsche! Thanks to Paul and his wife for their help. Ben

June 13, 2017

Very professional and found the 997 I have been looking for. Smooth transaction and car so far has exceeded expectations