INFINITI of Boerne

93 reviews

93 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI of Boerne from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 5, 2019

Surprisingly, left with the car I came to test drive. Scott Parker, assisted me with a satisfying car buying experience. Very pleasing and professional... establishment.

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so happy to hear our team took such excellent care of you. If you ever need anything from us here ...at INFINITI of Boerne, please just let us know. Take care!

December 29, 2018

AMAZING experience!! James Sirbek is by far the best. He and Scott Parker went above & beyond, even after the sale, to ensure we were satisfied.

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We greatly appreciate you and hope to see you at INFINITI of Boerne sometime soon. :)

Taylor Garrett

Sales manager

• April 21, 2017

Took my car in for repair and after seeing the great selection of cars I ended up with a new QX 50! It's beautiful and Rod Sallick , the saleman, was so... knowledgeable about the car and made the entire process easy. Thank you Rod and Infiniti of Boerne!

Hi Lisa, we are thrilled that you had a great experience with our dealership and so excited for your journey with your new QX50! Thank you for leaving... this kind review--we look forward to working with you again in the future!

December 21, 2018

James at Infiniti of Boerne made our process smooth and as painless as possible. We were able to handle pretty much everything over the phone which was... huge for us. Continue doing great things James and we will be sending people your way. Thanks again for making the process seamless.

Congrats on your new INFINITI! We hope you are loving it :) Thank you so much for the 5-star review, and we hope to see you soon. Take care!

December 15, 2018

I am so impressed with the customer service I received from the beginning to the end of the buying process! I???ve always dreaded the car buying process... but James and J. Michael made it happen for me and my little family! Definitely exceeded my expectations! Thank you!

Thank you for taking some time to leave a review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our sales team, and we hope to see you so...on. Take care and enjoy your new ride!

November 24, 2018

Jeremy understood our budget. He didn???t pressure us to purchase. He was very understanding. We got what we wanted & in line with our budget. Thank you... Jeremy!

Congrats on your new QX50, Irene! We hope you're loving it. If you ever need anything, please just let us know.

Josh Mills

Manager

(5.0) 9 reviews

Jeremy Meurin

Sales Associate

November 4, 2018

This was my first vehicle to purchase on my own and Rob made it so easy! I did not have to go to any other dealership. He truly cares about his customers!... I would definitely buy from here again! When I went to finance, J. Michael Crittenden was very friendly and made that process as painless as possible! Overall my experience with Infiniti of Boerne was very enjoyable!

Thank you kindly for your 5-star review! We're so happy to hear you're loving your new car, and we hope to see you sometime soon here at INFINITI of B...oerne.

October 28, 2018

The entire dealership works together to insure the buying experience is as little stressful as possible. From the moment you enter this dealership you... feel that you are their center and they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. At no time is there pressure to buy or to add something you did not need or want. Truly an unique buying experience

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We hope you're loving your new car and that you'll stop by to see us soon.

Jose Rodriguez

(5.0) 10 reviews

Shawndy Buchhorn

(5.0) 7 reviews

Taylor Garrett

Sales manager

September 4, 2018

Very friendly! Wonderful people! Great atmosphere overall! Best car buying experience so far! Would absolutely go back as well as recommend to friends... and family!

Congrats on your new INFINITI, Jan! We are so glad to hear your buying experience went so smoothly, and we hope to see you soon. :)

July 28, 2018

Upon entering Infiniti of Boerne a couple of weeks ago; I felt like an honoree at an event. My husband and I were greeted warmly and professionally by... Tim Hejl, a salesman with whom we had a scheduled appointment prior to visiting the dealership. Tim immediately commenced to make us very comfortable by offering coffee and other refreshments. Without further to do he took us out to the vehicle that, in fact, we had admired upon entering the dealership, not knowing that the 2017 Qx30 infiniti vehicle would be ours within thirty minutes after we entered the dealership. Yes thirty minutes..The personnel at this dealership are so well connected that we were able to complete finance paperwork with J. Michael Crittenden, a true professional .within twenty five minutes. Afterwards we were introduced to other personnel aligned with the sale, to include the Manager. All of the individuals mentioned were friendly, professional, adding to a welcoming atmosphere. We were then shown the service area, vehicle maintenance. We were greeted by a super nice service manager, Jose Rodriquez, who pointed out the key functions of the vehicle that we had purchased, along with showing us the service maintenance area. Before we left this spotless facility, we were given a complete tour of the beautiful dealership, a spacious and fully equipped waiting room, to include the beautiful and impeccable state of the art bathroom facilities.. Lastly, visiting this dealership was a real pleasure, so relaxing, no stress or fuss, and most of all my husband and I appreciated that there was a place for everything and everything in its place. Not outside sales personnel waiting to pounce on the first customer to drive up, unlike a lot of other dealership that I have visited in the past, where salesmen are all in clusters in front of the dealership.. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to find personnel who subscribe to excellent Public Relations...Infiniti of Boerne is a top notch dealership. The personnel are there to serve you by rolling out the Red Carpet during each juncture of your car buying experience . Your every request is tailored to meet your needs, and let me tell you, the personnel at Infiniti will meet and exceed your expectations for the duration of your vehicle ownership. It is a pleasure to write this review! Doris Baldwin.... .

Doris--we can't thank you enough for such a stellar review. Wonderful customers like you are the reason we wake up and go to work in the morning, and ...every customer is always important. Please know you're always welcome here at INFINITI of Boerne, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Take care!

Jose Rodriguez