Mercedes-Benz of Farmington

68 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2019

Drove car immediately after purchase back to hotel for early 6am flight for 12 day trip. Felt harsh to the back to ride to the hotel from your bussiness.... Wondered what the heck and decided we had a plane to catch at 6 am for a 12 day trip so would have to address this when we got back. Get back and WOW it HURT to ride home the 140 miles. Something was clearly wrong with suspension? something? Called Diane after return home and asked about this? Was she aware of anything wrong with the vehicle we just purchased for $28000 from them. She wasn't . I also asked about the payoff check that had not been received and she would look into it. After further discussion, she would ask your service department if they knew anything, since after all I am thinking they did give this car a clean bill of health to their knowledge in writing. Return phone call from Dianne was check had been lost in the mail but they were walking it over now. Service Department knew nothing about a problem with this vehicle. Okay, NO HELP COMING AFTER PURCHASE. I get they have a 3 day return policy but I also get there is ABOSOULTUELY NO WAY THEY DID NOT KNOW SOMETHING WAS WRONG with driving this vehicle. Yes, we took a short test drive and now we get why we were directed by Dianne to go the short route we did. We spent more time looking and hearing about the features of the vehicle then we did on the test drive. Faced with a vehicle we could no drive until we get it looked at . Called Cadillac, they were helpful in getting a 5 Star Certified Dealership, in contact with us and setting up appointment. They knew over the phone after describing how painful it was to ride in a very good prognosis what was wrong with this vehicle. Also, gave us an estimate of big $$ to fix. Didn't matter the cost it had to be fixed, couldn't drive it!!! Ended up they were spot on, it was the struts. Said this was a common problem with these vehicles. Cost was $1300, money well spent. However, WILL NOT RECOMMEND Mercedes-Benz of Farmington to anyone! We would have been and first thought what a great experience with your dealership , a repeat customer. We were very pleased with the purchase process and with Dianne. However, if Dianne was aware as we KNOW YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT had to of been, unless they have no idea what they are doing, we are forced to take back our good review of her. SHANE ON YOU! Sad thing is we would of still purchased this vehicle and being happy to paid you $1300 to replace the front struts. We are happy with the car just not what you have put us through to be able to drive it. Feel free contact me if you have any questions , comments or concerns about what I have relayed about your dealership bad practice.

November 17, 2018

There was excellent communication with this dealership over the internet. They offer good prices on their vehicles and it appears to me that people will... not get ripped off with a purchase. I was looking for a great deal on a car like the one they had for sale. Their pricing was better than most dealers with similar cars, but I was able to find a similar car at that great deal I was looking for at another dealership. If you are unwilling to deal with sales talk to get a good deal, then this is a place to consider. I also liked that they have no hidden dealer fees to add into the price.

• June 13, 2018

I have never dealt with a car dealer that was so dedicated to Customer Service. I made a mistake and accidentally "bought" a car I didn't... want. They could have simply told me it was my problem but Dave and Kaylee stepped in and found a car like I wanted at another dealer, bought it from them, Kaylee went and picked it up and proceeded to unraveled the original sale and redid the paperwork and sent me on my way with a full tank of gas. I can't say enough about how understanding and helpful they were. They totally put profit aside and worked to help me get what I wanted. I would go out of my way to buy a car from them in the future.

October 16, 2018

Didn't buy a Mercedes and had the best experience at a dealership. Upfront about the costs and total cost of the car. Paul rocks! Honest about the... buying process. No rushing or hassel. Went through my credit union at the dealership, no back and forth trips. Store manager was friendly as well, Jesse. First time to a luxury dealership, still cannot believe how well Paul explained everything to me and didn't rush me. Better experience here then any other dealership. Ask for Paul if you go here. Oh and the paperwork was done under 60 minutes. These guys don't waste your time. A++++ all the way.

July 15, 2018

BUYERS BEWARE! From the get go this dealership misrepresented the vehicle we wanted to purchase. We drove it home and on the drive home the power steering... went out. Needless to say this was a 2014, $24000 with 43500 mile Chevy Traverse. Nick has had zero interest in doing the right thing and voiding the purchase; instead we have been sold crap and they knew it, and they have whipped out every lie they can to cover their butt to why we should still take home our vehicle. Within around two months of purchasing our vehicle, it has been in the shop a month. Each time we have brought it home they have assured us it is fixed and this is why it wasn't fixed last time, yet I drove it home last night and I have some sort of fluid all over my carport yet again. Each time we have taken it home something has seemed more wrong with it then the last time we took it home. last time it made the worst grinding sound and the suspension is all screwed up when it wasn't before. DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE HERE

June 11, 2018

Our service advisor Carson was absolutely stellar! We rent our Sprinter-based RV, and our guests had just left town when the check-engine light came on... and the van went into limp-mode. I directed them to Mercedes Benz of Farmington and called ahead to Carson to make arrangements. Even though they had a two week back log of work, Carson got our RV right in for diagnosis, found the faulty EGR valve and replacement part, and took our RV in immediately. It was closing time on Friday evening by this time, so Carson provided our guests with a loaner vehicle and recommended some overnight accommodations nearby. Carson told us it should be ready to go by noon the next day, which we were thrilled with, but then the tech (I think his name was Mark) actually came in early Saturday morning and had the repair finished and RV ready to go by the time they opened at 8 AM! This sort of service is unheard of in my experience. I only wish the Farmington dealership were local to me so that I can go there for all of my service. Then again, it's only 30 miles from me so maybe I will! Thanks again Carson and everyone at Mercedes Benz of Farmington! You salvaged our guests vacation and our reputation!

May 31, 2018

Great overall experience. I have always bought my cars cash & avoided the dealership for fear of getting jerked around; not anymore. First of all,... the customer outreach at Mercedes-Benz of Farmington was unbelievable. I simply viewed one of their pre-owned cars on their webpage & indicated I was interested. The very next business day, client advisor Derek Kurtz emailed me & sent me a video of the car I had viewed which he personally made for me. He filmed the car inside & out & gave me all the info as if I were there at the dealership. If it weren't for this I wouldn't have even considered driving all the way there for a test drive because I live over an hour away. Once I arrived, the customer service was above & beyond. Derek went out of his way to give me one-on-one attention & guided me seamlessly through the entire buying process. From test drive to walking out with a signed deal was less than 2 hours. They even took care of all the financing, finding me the absolute best rate & approval through a 3rd party credit union; not to mention being made very comfortable in their beautiful building with anything I could have asked for (coffee, drinks, snacks etc). I was able to return that very evening to pick up my car which was immaculately detailed & ready to go. Derek & his managers all went out of their way to make sure I was completely happy & comfortable with everything. No pressure, transparent information, lowest price upfront & quality vehicles. I will absolutely be buying my cars here from now on.

January 26, 2018

We found a vehicle listed online and came into the dealership to look at it and go on a test drive. We were introduced to Paul A. who was very friendly... and helpful. We test drove the car and had a wonderful conversation with Paul who was very knowledgeable. Paul walked us through the Mercedes buying process and was very patient as we made up our minds. There weren't any high pressure sales tactics like other dealers. He also went the extra mile to make sure we got the appropriate interest rate on our financing. It wasn't an hour from start to finish but that didn't matter as it was a wonderful buying experience. We are very happy with our car and would/will recommend Paul to everyone, as well as Mercedes of Farmington. It really makes me wish all dealerships were like this one!!

January 5, 2018

Everyone was very helpful at Mercedes and they made it a very enjoyable experience without feeling pressured to buy a car. They worked with us to help... find a car in our budget without trying make us raise the budget.

December 30, 2017

First class service. This is our second car purchase with Mercedes Benz of Farmington. The process is easy and comfortable. Thank you Mel Ott.