Apple Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Shakopee

10 reviews

July 3, 2019

We wound up buying a '17 Dodge Grand Caravan. Our sales associate, Jake, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He even had the patience... to deal with our questions, test drive and our kids who came along to 'inspect' the vehicle. Pete responded quickly to my cars.com inquiry, and the sales manager, Luke, reached out to confirm our visit. The reason for the low rating on the buying experience was because we had to wait an hour for the finance person to complete the purchase due to the late night visit and a customer ahead of us. Fortunately, the facilities were awesome. We had our fill of popcorn, fountain pop and the Twins game! This was our second vehicle purchased from this dealer and would come here again!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear Jake was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of service ...to you again in the future. Best wishes, Apple Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

May 22, 2019

Worked with Brian S and he had the best product knowledge of the RAM truck that I have ever found in a car sales guy. I looked at Fords and Chevys before... checking out the RAM and none of the other dealers came close to having the product knowledge that I found with Brian and others at Apple Chrysler dealership. They were easy to deal with, first shot on price and trade in value was right in the ballpark, so I ordered the new RAM and love the truck. Have bought new Chev trucks all my life (since 1978) but the new RAM was so incredible that the decision to buy the RAM was easy. Plus the dealership experience made it all come together.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear Brian was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of service... to you again in the future. Best wishes, Apple Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• March 17, 2018

One of the easiest , most straight forward negotiations we have experienced buying a car. They gave us a very fair trade-in value on our car and excellent... sale price on our new Jeep. From Jennifer at the call center to Noelle in Sales to Brian in Finance - everyone at Apple was pleasant, professional and easy to work with. We would definitely recommend them if your looking for a car. Worth the drive we made from Woodbury area.

February 1, 2019

They held a vehicle for two days, didn't do what supposed to be done, pitched to some staff that didn't bother me, tried to charge me for the stuff that... was under the warranty. Service advisor was trying to persuad me that fuel filter is a part of exhaust system(!). They just wasted my time, I would not recommend anybody to go for the service to this place.

Viktor, we're very disappointed to hear about your recent experience with us. We want to assure you that it is never our intention to leave our custom...ers feeling like their time was not valuable to us. We want to make this situation right. Would you allow us the opportunity by reaching out to our general manager, Bret at 952.658.5325. Again, we are very sorry about your last visit and hope we can turn the situation around for you. Thank you for the honest and detailed feedback. We hope to hear from you soon.

July 15, 2017

I can't speak for quality of repairs, but spoke with members of all their team and don't doubt their service and repair department are much different.... I had a great experience today (as a walk-in not planning to buy). I wasn't planning to buy because I went solo for the first time, and I assumed my lack of car knowledge would be taken advantage of. I worked with Vinny, Chris and Matt and they were SO awesome. I ended up leaving with a new jeep. They were super honest and low-pressure and I truly feel they went the extra mile for me. I shopped around a LOT and this was by far, the best experience and the best price in all of the greater Minneapolis area. Thanks again for taking such great care of me :)

Lauren, Thank you for writing this wonderful review. I am glad we could make your buying experience so amazing and pressure-free! We look forward to w...orking with you in the future.

July 8, 2017

Joel Zahn and the sales team were hands down best dealership I visited while in the cities! Keep up the good work!

Craig, Thank you for writing this review. I am glad Joel and the team were able to WOW you while you were here! We look forward to working with you ag...ain.

April 26, 2017

Manger {Zack Bullis} was friendly and efficient. Service was fast and done very well {Patrick Kalstad}. We would come again and recommend to friends and... family.

Thomas, Thank you for writing this review. I am glad our service team was ale to get your vehicle fixed in good time! We look forward to working with ...you again.

April 21, 2017

We had a great test drive experience with this dealership. They were prompt and attentive when I contacted them about a vehicle and had several questions.... Upon arrival to for the test drive we were greeted by a very friendly staff member who told us where the kids play room was (our four year was with us) and the beverage bar. Mark helped us and was very easy to work with and friendly, not pushy, but eager to help us find an alternative vehicle when the one we came to look at wasn't the one. Although we didn't buy here, I would definitely come back for a visit if they had the right vehicle.

Kate, Thank you for writing this review. I am glad we were able to help make this a pleasurable experience for you and your kids! We look forward to w...orking with you again.

April 15, 2017

friendly , fast and helpful I will come back and recommend friends and family to go here.

Thank you for the great comments, Janice!

March 9, 2017

Rather than write a long winded review I'll just say that the attitude here seems to be take it or leave it. There is no negotiation and no feeling that... our business was appreciated. We spent 7 hours over two days to get the paperwork done and the vehicle ready, we still have no idea what took so long. When we were asked if we would recommend them to others I said no. I was then asked if I would not post a review! In the end we have the vehicle we wanted but the experience was not exceptional. Lesson learned on our part. Our second vehicle was not purchased here and we had an excellent experience.

Hi Mike our number one priority at Apple Autos is customer enthusiasm and I was disappointed to read that we can't count you among our happy customers.... I would like to speak to you about your experience but was unable to find you in our system. When you have time please give me a call at my direct number 952-443-6096. Thank you for your time.