Steel City Auto Sales

48 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 20, 2017

Kevin Toomey was amazing!!!!! The professionalism here was unmatched! Im a first time buyer at 23 years old and they answered all of my questions and just... made me feel like I was a respected buyer not just a kid over his head or someone that was not a potential buyer. We all have had those experiences which in plain english, sucks! I would recommend this place to anyone. What attracted me first and foremost was the display of the cars on the mobile friendly website.

December 4, 2018

Bought a nice Infiniti from Kevin there. Good car, good price, good people that helped with the buying process. They made buying the car easy and stress... free.

February 20, 2018

Kevin Toomey made this the best car buying experience. Ask & you will receive! He found us a great car within an hour & personally went to get it! We definitely... recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car; he just can’t be beat!

February 19, 2018

I purchased my last car from them and I had got into an accident and my car was totaled! I told them what I was looking for within my old car and unlike... other dealerships in the area not listening to my needs but instead trying to put me into cars that did not live up to my standard they gave me what I was looking for! They were extremely patient and friendly and more importantly understanding to my situation. I had 36hrs to get a new car before I had to give back my rental and there was urgency but more importantly respect! It’s a great experience and they don’t try to treat you like you’re nieve or act like sharks! Go there and get your car! I go through Kevin but they are all worthy!

February 9, 2018

Kevin Toomey and the rest of the team at Steel City Auto Sales are amazing and they went above and beyond to help us get a car. They are by far, the best... car buying experience we ever had. We highly recommend Steel City Auto Sales and especially Kevin! Thank you, we love our car! -Stephanie & Adam

January 18, 2018

I looked at a ram 1500 today, took it for a test drive with the salesman he was a down to earth kind of man. He was honest and very helpful about this... truck. we went inside to talk about a price, he let us take a lot of time to think about it. 10-15 minutes later I bought the truck. The salesman was very nice and understanding. this company will not have you sitting in a office forever. They like to get stuff done. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to buy a car or truck.

September 27, 2017

A big thanks to Kevin Toomey. He was great to work with, very reasonable and great personality. One of my least favorite things to do is buy a car, Kevin... made it a pleasant experience. I will definitely consider Steel City Auto Sales in the future and will refer people I know to see Kevin for their next car. Thanks again and I love the Caddy!

April 13, 2017

Thanks to Kevin and the people at steel city auto sales i I drove off with my car the same day

March 13, 2017

my sister told me to go see freddy that he can hlep me get the car that i want and he sure did thanks freddy

March 13, 2017

i was look for a car and stopped here at steel city and freddy was able to help me thanks freddy