• Great experience

everything went well great all around experience make sure to speak to Freddy was great and took care of me with no problems

• Customer

Thanks to Kevin and the people at steel city auto sales i I drove off with my car the same day

• honda

my sister told me to go see freddy that he can hlep me get the car that i want and he sure did thanks freddy

• darnell

i was look for a car and stopped here at steel city and freddy was able to help me thanks freddy

• aaron

thank you freddy for my new dodge ram i love it my dad is next and i will send him to see you

• ford ranger

i been looking for a ford ranger for a while and i saw the this on at steel city and was contacted right away by freddy i came down the next day and got it

• pilot

i was looking for a honda pilot and stopped at steel city auto sales and freddy was outside helping me right away when other dealers didnt even come outside thank you freddy

• mr.kiko

the guys there are great they work with mostly any credit the process is easy and pain free. friendly knowledgeable costumer first mentality .great job love the car 2013 Passat and i thought i would never own a car like this thanks again Efrain you the best bro.

• honda

my bother got he car with freddy at steel city auto and told me go see him he can make something happen and i came an got my 08 honda odyssey when other dealers said they couldnt do anything

• redjeep

i was dealing with freddy for over a mouth and he was able to work everything out for me and my wife i will send everyone i know his was thanks again...........