Jaguar, Land Rover of Wichita

22 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 6, 2019

As a kid I fell in Love with the Jaguars, I can’t put a finger on any one thing about these cars that I’ve always loved but that is how it’s always been.... When I started looking for a car my son told me this time you need to get the car you’ve always wanted and don’t settle. So for a month I looked at different Jaguars, researched them as to which one would be the right fit for me, as well as all the different dealerships. Do you buy from the booming online dealership or pick something and go look at it. But for me this purchase was so extremely important to me I wanted the personal experience and I couldn’t have picked better. Matthew at Jaguar Land Rover Wichita gave me exactly that. I had nine cars picked out and finally narrowed it down to 2, and I couldn’t be happier than with my new baby, she is a 2017 Jaguar XF 20d. I was working with anyone from this dealership, I had seen this car on their website filled out the form for more information and it was history the next morning Matthew called me, even apologizing for not calling me until 10:00 but he had a meeting, and the rest was history by the end of the day I was picking her up. I drove 3 1/2 hours to get there and it was so worth it. Everyone was extremely nice starting with when you walk through the door and are greeted by the receptionist. Thank You all and especially Matthew Burr. Would definitely go back.

Thank you Endya for the wonderfully written review, and congratulations on your new Jaguar!

October 3, 2019

Excellent customer service, great to do busines with. I had a nice experience buying my car, and the buying process was fast and easy. I highly recomnend.

Thank you Tania for the wonderful review!

September 30, 2019

We had been scouring the country for a particular F-Type R for months and found it at Walser Jaguar. I was able to close the deal remotely via text, email,... and web based applications in less than 90 minutes. They opened the dealership after hours so I could test drive and sign. Extraordinary customer service, now I understand how they sell and ship so many cars out of state.

September 29, 2019

Just bought my dream Mazda from Lucia Sherman! Loved having everything done so easy and quick, it was my first time buying a car all on my own and not... having to go back and forth of price was such a breeze. Customer service was great and everyone was perfect.

Thank you Madeleine for the wonderful review of Lucia and our team at Jaguar Wichita, and congratulations on your new Mazda!

September 25, 2019

Since there is no Land Rover Dealer in my area, I researched and found Land Rover Wichita. They had a Range Rover that was perfect for me in stock and... we came to terms. Lucia was very professional and made the buying process a breeze. Love the vehicle and will definitely be a repeat custom at this dealership....

Thank you James for the wonderful review, and we're glad we were able to help you with your out of state purchasing needs!

September 20, 2019

Matt and Steve did a great job Very helpful, informative, and professional. Beautiful showroom. I really appreciate the attention to detail by Matt. He... wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

Thank you Wendy for the wonderful review!

September 18, 2019

Salesman’s Steve was great! He made the experience very easy and comfortable. Buying sight unseen is very stressful and he did an excellent job making... it painless and worry free. Would def recommend to anyone !

Thank you Sean for the wonderful review!

August 3, 2019

A very professional attentive car buying experience I have had! Matt Burr was beyond amazing at making sure all of my needs were met! Matt had the car... ready for a test drive, explained the cars acoustics, discussed the Walser commitment to its customers and working with Matt and Jaguar, we were able to close the deal within 15 minutes no haggling! Matt and the rest of Walser Jaguar team where very professional and knowledgeable, wonderful customer service from start to delivery! Thank you Matt

Thank you for telling us about your experience! It's great to hear that you enjoyed working with Matt to purchase your new vehicle!

July 29, 2019

Started off pretty shaky, but finally matched with a knowledgeable salesman and we have a new car. I would recommend a full time receptionist! More than... once waited at the front desk and nothing. Had to find someone for help.

July 20, 2019

Even though I haven't purchased a vehicle at the moment, Lucia was very helpful and friendly during my shopping experience. Normally I have my guard up... about car sales personnel but not this time with Lucia. I highly recommend my friends to see her whenever they are in the need for a new vehicle.