BMW, Mini of Wichita

7 reviews

February 19, 2019

I was shopping for a specific car BMW of Wichita had in their used inventory. Mandi and Jesus were very responsive and answered all the questions I had.... A local customer ended up purchasing the car so I lost out on my chance, but I have nothing but great things to say about the staff.

February 7, 2019

Great staff! Love my MINI HYBRID. Just getting used to the new ride. So far so good. Best buying experience ever. I'll be back for sure.

September 29, 2018

Drove in from Overland Park 3 hrs. Sales wasn’t ready. Couldn’t find keys to X5 for test drive. Wasted my time. Very unprofessional and... weak at negotiation.

August 7, 2018

Just purchased a brand new MINI at MINI of Wichita, couldn't have gone any smoother, the price was given upfront with no back and forth. Financing... was straightforward (didnt have to see another person, my salesperson handled this). Will go back in the future.

May 8, 2018

The lack of customer service when trying to order parts or schedule a service is not possible, because no one will call me back to assist. I've called... 4 times in the last week and have never received anything back. Each time I call, I get the run around that someone will call me back or they send me to someone else's voicemail.

April 2, 2018

Never heard from them. But I know they have my email because I get this survey. Keep looking for my car I am looking for.

Sue - Thank you for reaching out to us. We're very sorry to hear about this miscommunication. It is our goal to provide a 5 star experience from start... to finish, and we're sorry we fell short of that. We'd love to make it right, and show you the car buying experience you deserve. We hope you'll give us another chance by letting us know if we can assist you in any way. Thank you, Sue!

January 18, 2018

Even though I live in DC I had inquired about a BMW I saw online. Not a good experience. Dealer was supposed to see if able to beat my bank on finance... rate. Vehicle sold from under me while this was supposedly happening.

TyDC - Thank you for the feedback on your experience. We would like to apologize for the misunderstanding, however we do not hold or reserve vehicles ...for our customers. We would love another opportunity work with you to search for a vehicle that fits your needs.