AutoSource Las Vegas

117 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 29, 2019

We got our Cadillac XT5 with help from Christian House and the AutoSource team. Thanks for all your time and help Christian. It made our decision to buy... and our buying process easier

July 23, 2019

Christian House was really helpful and patient. He answered all our questions. He made our decision on our new vehicle easy. Thanks to Christian and the... AutoSource team

• July 6, 2018

Josh was great! The idea of buying a previously owned car that had been written off by an insurance provider as a total loss is.. well, crazy... and scary.... Especially when you travel across four states based on an internet introduction. But my intuition told me this was going to work out, and boy did it. Josh did everything he could over the phone to acquaint me with the car. He even personally made a video tour of the car for me with his mobile phone. When I finally arrived in Las Vegas to test drive the car, I agreed to buy it almost immediately. Josh rallied his support staff at AutoSource and they had me out the dooor and on the road with my new car within 2 hours. My intuition was quickly validated by the integrity of everyone I worked with at AutoSource. And the unsolicited follow up I’ve received since I have left Las Vegas has been reassuring. This is a great company that goes well out of its way to work very hard at succeeding in an unusual niche business. I was able to buy a superb vehicle at a greatly discounted price due to the high quality of AutoSource’s business practices and ethic. I have returned to Texas and had the car thoroughly inspected by my longtime Acura dealer. He found no issues beyond regular maintenance. I couldn’t be happier with my “new” car.

July 18, 2019

Josh Krikorian is the man to go to here. He is upbeat, full of energy type of guy. Josh helped me purchase my new car with ease and no pressure. Very straight... forward with the deals and knows what you're looking for. 5 stars to this man! He deserves it!

July 17, 2019

Very impressed by this experience!Joshua could not have been any more helpful! He is an asset to the company, very knowledgeable and deserves a raise!

June 16, 2019

George Bonilla was very helpful and attentive to my needs. I did test drive quite a few cars and he was very patient....great personality. Great job!!

May 23, 2019

Amazing service and great price, we enjoyed our experience and look forward to buying our cars there in the future. No hassle and honest, not something... you see often.

April 26, 2019

Josh was the best, very helpful, explained everything in detail about car, honest, attentive, would definitely recommend to anyone to come in and buy from... him at auto source 5 star review!

March 22, 2019

Josh provided excellent customer service, very friendly and knowledgeable and gave us all the information we needed, never pushy. We would definitely... purchase from him again. Awesome hair!

March 18, 2019

Jose was very helpful and attentive to our needs. We test drive quite a few cars and he was very patient and accommodating. Overall, our car shopping... was quick and smooth.