4.0
  • Repair of my Trailblazer by Beck Chevrolet

As always, Beck handled my repair with expertise. Car was ready same day and problem was resolved on a single visit.

• Excellent service at Beck

Always friendly and helpful when taken in for service and the new facility is terrific.

• customer A. Ross

We had Certified Used Car oil change/service done on time with good results. Mr. Brunner was attentive as usual and the new customer waiting area is a definite upgrade. Thanks

• Wonderful you are expanding!

Everything is a 10, BUT was told after an oil change, etc... sticker suppose to be placed on windshield and not done. Going back with my father or alone. Trust the staff especially Monte. Will be back to discuss and more work for my car in April due to the INCOMPETENCE of another repair place on Yonkers Avenue. Bernice Cintron

• Bob Bruner was very helpful and knowledgable.

Bob Bruner was very helpful and knowledgeable, a 5 star experience

Bob Bruner was very helpful and knowledgeable, a 5 star experience

• good guys

good guys. really seem to care a lot about customer satisfaction. the place was getting renovated when i was there so the "facilities" were not really ideal, but that just seemed to motivate them more to make the customer experience more comfortable.

• colorado

alan the saleman was great. it was a quick transaction. Also service was exceptional and also quick

• WillD

I have been a customer for 30yrs + with very few problems and the few I had were always fixed with complete satisfaction.

• Great Used Car Buying Experience!

In the last 9 months, I have purchased THREE used cars from Beck Chevrolet! Although I have been a satisfied Chevy owner for many years, and knew that when the time came to get cars for my kids, I would buy them Chevy as well. I wasn't particularly happy with my past buying experiences. I actually dreaded it. So when looking this time, I went online and came across Beck Chevrolet by doing an internet search. And I am so glad I did. I was so happy to find that when I contacted Beck, that it was no nonsense from the beginning. I came to find, that the staff were "real" honest people trying to do the right thing. So far from the typical "used car salesmen" we've all heard about. They made the experience so easy and so pleasant I wound up coming back again and again! In all three instances, I got Certified, Pre-Owned vehicles, that were clean in and out with low miles and a low price. But best of all, the customer service was exceptional. I have mainly dealt with Martin Kenny, the manager of the CPO department, and he's awesome! I have also had the opportunity to deal with the service department and will now service all of my vehicles there. Again, honest, friendly and to the point - AND good prices! I'm not planning on buying again for a while, but when I do, it will surely be at Beck Chevrolet.

• Early service appointment

The only good thing about them is that you can get an appointment easily. I bought a platinum service plan when I had bought my vehicle last time after getting my car serviced I was ready to leave and some woman came and said you need to pay I told her I have a plan and without verifying she said your plan is canceled and then when I went inside to pay she said the who processed it had not entered the right code (lame excuse).