Sam Leman Ford

134 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 21, 2019

Had a great experience here recently with my purchase. Even as an out of state, user car, cash buyer, the sales and finance associates treated me like... I was buying a new vehicle. Sales process was efficient and there was no pressure to buy extend maintenance, warranties, or reconsider my financing, just honest options presented to me with legitimately good pricing. I would purchase from this dealer again in the future.

January 2, 2019

I contacted Brent Stoller on 12-21-18 about a new F-150 pickup. He called me back in less than an hour with the right truck, great!

December 6, 2018

Bought 2 Ford Transits after reviewing their availability on line and inviting them to provide a bid. Working through our process and theirs with Ken Losey... was easily managed. I will buy from Sam Leman Ford again.

December 2, 2018

Did not live up to agreed upon deal. Salesman & Sales Manager always busy when called, don't return phone calls. Don't trust them, avoid... at all costs.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback and apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been. We always strive to follow through... on any promises or commitments made. Please contact Brandon Baker at 309-663-1331 if we can assist you any further.

November 23, 2018

I purchased a new Ford F-250 Super Duty from Sam Leman Ford in Bloomington IL. I couldn’t be more pleased with the service I received. I highly... recommend contacting David Ludington for your next vehicle purchase, he is honest and dedicated to making your purchase easy and enjoyable.

November 20, 2018

No high pressure sales tactics upfront and honest and drove away with a great deal pay them a visit if your in the market for a new vehicle.

November 19, 2018

I started looking online in Nov 2017 for used convertibles. A few came up with the warmer weather at another car store and a private owner but they were... sold before I could even act on them. I became acquainted with Frank & a couple trade-ins came in but I declined. Time moved on & I focused on some household projects but Frank said he would still search for me. I would receive emails from Frank saying he was still looking. He notified me a couple of weeks ago that he had the car for me. Indeed he did. There was a trade in & he called me. It is now mine and is just beautiful. I am thankful for Frank's dedication to finding the perfect car for me. Frank was polite and easy to work with.

November 8, 2018

Adam was the salesperson that we dealt with and he made the whole experience a pleasure ! He did his best to hook us up with the vehicle that we were looking... for and we feel that we got the best deal!

October 19, 2018

I was so impressed with the dealership. Zhora was great to work with and has followed up twice to make sure everything is going ok with the car. I spent... 2 months looking at used vehicles and Lemans treated me the best, helped me through the finance process, and I was able to find a car I love to drive!

October 13, 2018