Maserati Alfa Romeo of St. Petersburg

7 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2020

My first Alfa Romeo ,2020! All the dealership staff was extremely helpful and went the extra mile to help close the deal on our new Alfa Romeo . The sales... staff was well educated on the vehicle and provided with great tutorial on th info system . Many thanks

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's great to hear that the staff was able to provide such a great experience, and congratulations on your first... Alfa Romeo! Be sure to let us know if you need help with anything else, and we'll be here when you're looking for your second!

Worked with:

Lauren Hopkins

Michael Bilicki

Roxana Gonzalez

December 31, 2019

Had a pleasure dealing with Antonio on a purchase of 2014 Maserati GT , and I have to say that experience was amazing. Antonio and his Team ( Pete finance... guy) are ethical , friendly , knowledgeable and integrity is their middle name. I was blown away in a positive way by Antonio and his team by the way they handle business. Well done Gentlemen! I am huge fan of your dealership and especially you as professionals. It is a tough market and a lot of people sell cars , but this experience was the best one yet for me and I’ve purchased over 14 cars in the last 8-10 years. Thank you !

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to ...every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Antonio assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions!

January 16, 2018

Andrej sold me a 2016 BMW X5 for their asking price for my wife . I arranged funding and got a cashier’s check to pay them. 2 days later he called me in... the evening and said that the car is not available and will call me with details the next morning. He called this morning and told me that the car was not available for sale. When I asked for details his tone completely changed and very rudely told me that this is all he had to say to me. I asked him to get the GM of the dealership to call me and explain to which he replied saying no one was going to call me and rudely hung up. I own a few high end cars and this is by far the WORST AND RUDEST buying experience I have had. Have also left a voicemail for a sales manager at Alan Jay group and am awaiting a callback. STAY AWAY. DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH PEOPLE WHO DON’T APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

August 30, 2017

I went there to learn more about the car I meat with salesperson Nick he answer all my question very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested test... drove a no pressure and buying anything but I did purchase a the car that I was interested very happy when Nick and all the process excellent job team it was worth the the trip very satisfied thanks

August 18, 2017

When I recover from a cattle truck hwy. collision I know where to go for a new exotic.

January 9, 2017

Tried t buy a Maserati, but could not meet my needs in any way. Went to Tampa and ordered the exact car Imwanted in an hour.

June 24, 2016

So I know these guys sell cars that cost ten times as much as the Jetta SportWagen I saw on their website, but they treated me like I was buying a Maserati... or Alfa Romeo! My salesman, Michael Bilicki, brought the vehicle to my workplace, worked out a good deal for me and had me out the door in my new-to-me car less than two hours after I got off work. Maybe my next car will be one of those bad boys I saw on their lot, but for now, I love my new VW!

Thank you again for your business. Please stop by and say Hi! See ya next Road Trip! Best Regards, Michael