Diversified Auto Sales

33 reviews

December 12, 2018

I'm excited about my 2010 Mercury Mariner. It has all the bells and whistles I wanted. Very clean from inside/out. The application process to get me... approved was smooth. Sam got me exactly the monthly payments I budgeted, including the service warranty. Thanks staff of DAS.

December 1, 2018

Great place to buy a car. Great people and great buying experience. Honest, no games, no hassles, quick and to the point. My son loves his 2011 Honda... Pilot. Thanks Mike.

September 16, 2018

I purchased a 2008 BMW 535xi that was a great value. I was skeptical placing a deposit to hold the car as I live 2 hours from Cleveland. A few days later... I arrived to look the car over. It was everything the salesman Rueben said it was. Sam handles the paperwork, and showed me the receipt from them having the car inspected by an ASE Certified Shop to check the car out mechanically. It needed a value cover replaced which they did. They also replaced a tire. It gave me a great piece of mind that they had the car checked, and fixed any issues after they purchased the vehicle. The owner then came out to the car after I purchased the car, and spent a lot of time going over the complicated BMW operating system. I was extremely impressed with DAS, and I would not hesitate to buy another car from them.

July 14, 2018

Reuben was very easy to deal with and spend his time understanding my needs. Nice experience. They work with my budget and was able to walk out with the... vehicle I wanted

July 9, 2018

I would recommend anyone who is interested in a quality vehicle to Diversified Auto Sales LCC Cleveland,Ohio. ( Even after the news broke Lebron left... Cleveland for LA)l..lol.. Shawn and the team at Diversified were welcoming and professional. My family purchased a nice Lincoln MKT. I would do business again.................Thanks guys!

March 12, 2018

Would recommend them to my friends. Everyone was very kind and helpful. I was able to walk out the same day with my rav4 sport with 5 bucks back in my... pocket.

February 26, 2018

I would recommend this car dealership to any of my friends. I paid cash but I observed them working with other customers getting them financed when they... didn’t think it was possible. Buying with ease! Friendly and helpful salesmen really make doing business worth wild!

January 12, 2018

They were very helpful and knowledgeable about there cars we used cars. Com to find the car and it made our Decision easy we love our new used car would... recommend this dealership and it people highly thank you for our new car

December 26, 2017

Dave and Sam did a great job working with me and even saved me a bunch on insurance. I recommend these 2 and this place to anyone and everyone !!Gabriel

December 15, 2017

SAM & DAVE ARE AWESOME THEY GOT ME INTO THE TRUCK I WANTED AND BELIEVE ME IT TOOK SOME PATIENCE IM NOT THE EASIEST PERSON TOO WORK WITH BUT THEY MAINTAINED... STAYED KIND AND WORKED WITH ME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH !