Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 6, 2020

Do not buy from these crooks! They refuse warranty work! After the car buying experience is over and you have to deal with their service department...oh... my! They mistreat women, don't acknowledge you and act like you are annoying them. They will not report issues or problems going on with your vehicle to corporate. They refuse to do warranty work! My husband and I purchased a new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica $38,000. And started have problems with it at 7000 miles. They never fixed the problems but said they did. We are a family of six and bought this vehicle in hopes to take safe trips in it...but we have never been able to because it is unsafe. The van is covered in rust due to a defect from the factory and the steering tension is off causing an awful clicking sound and steering wheel sticks when turning sharp right and left. It was stalling and slamming into gears. They did replace the throttle body which now causes the gas pedal to suck to the floor board causing the the motor to rev past 6 rpms. All scary! Dwight Suggs, the service mgr., refused to fix all these problems. He does not return calls, emails, or texts...even though his business card has all these means to reach him...all useless. Twice I have made appointments to fix these issues and he has told me that I didn't have an appointment. I had to call the Chrysler Corp to let them handle it. They made an appointment for me...and when I showed up. Dwight tells me that I was crazy and that the Corp office did not schedule an appointment. Run from this dealership! Don't give them your business! They will stick you with a lemon and refuse to fix the problems. Go to a smaller dealer where they value their customer and stand behind the product. What a horrific experience dealing with these unGodly people. The GM Reza doesn't reinforce customer service...he is dishonest too! STEER CLEAR of Victory Dodge!

January 18, 2020

This was my first time using Victory for a car purchase as I am fairly new to the state and they were the closest Jeep dealership. I came from an area... ((North Jersey ) where buying a car is a battle and if you are not ready for it, you will certainly be taken advantage. To the point, the sales staff and management were more than courteous and knowledgeable and made the process simple. I received a good price for my trade in vehicle, and a fair price for the new car. Overall, the way buying a car should be handled. I hope they live up to their promises of continued service. That will keep me as a customer when i am ready for my next vehicle.

• January 11, 2019

Awesome! Awesome service! Everyone is so polite. Justin Riccioni is the car salesman who helped me find/get the perfect car for me. Super helpful and professional... always! He made sure that I was happy! Best car dealership experience by far!

Thank you very much!

January 17, 2020

Shopped for and bought a Jeep Gladiator. This was by far the best purchase experience I have ever had. They treat you like a family member.

November 14, 2019

Purchased Chrysler Pacifica Feb 2018. Purchased $1295 CarDoc. Had 5000 and 10,000 mile service under CarDoc. Husband became handicapped and we had to... move from Shallotte, NC to Cleveland OH for his health. I called and explained and the Chrysler dealership in OH called also and explained we would like a pro-rated refund d/t our circumstances. We were told to visit a Victory dealership near us, well that is 3 hours away. DO NOT PURCHASE CARDOC, you never know what lies ahead for you.

September 30, 2019

worked hard to find a vehicle that met my specs. Jeff fillman is a winner. General Manager Resa Asobar mde sure the deal worked for them and I. Another... winner.

September 21, 2019

The best buying experience I’ve ever had. They went way above to get the deal done. Thank you all so much!!! Love my Gypsy Moon!!!

May 16, 2018

When we arrived for our appointed the vehicle was outside and were told it was sold last night, after trying to sell me a newer more expensive vehicle... we left. While driving to the stores nearby we saw the sales girl driving the vehicle they claimed they sold .. this company isn't trustworthy

We are sorry to read this, Bill. Please know that we are using your feedback to ensure it does not happen again.

February 28, 2018

Nothing but the best experiences every time I've been to Victory! Staff is friendly ,prompted , and accurate with their service and sales ! My family has... purchased four vehicles in the last ten months . I would also recommend the Car-Doc program. Hands down its the best way to maintain your vehicle. Thanks Victory for your service! Dave !!!

Thank you so much!

January 21, 2018

I had trouble with my jeep traveling from Annapolis Maryland and Mark Akers the service advisor came to my rescue and got me taken care of. Perfect and... efficient service.

Thank you very much for the feedback!