Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

31 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 16, 2018

When we arrived for our appointed the vehicle was outside and were told it was sold last night, after trying to sell me a newer more expensive vehicle... we left. While driving to the stores nearby we saw the sales girl driving the vehicle they claimed they sold .. this company isn't trustworthy

We are sorry to read this, Bill. Please know that we are using your feedback to ensure it does not happen again.

February 28, 2018

Nothing but the best experiences every time I've been to Victory! Staff is friendly ,prompted , and accurate with their service and sales ! My family has... purchased four vehicles in the last ten months . I would also recommend the Car-Doc program. Hands down its the best way to maintain your vehicle. Thanks Victory for your service! Dave !!!

Thank you so much!

• January 11, 2019

Awesome! Awesome service! Everyone is so polite. Justin Riccioni is the car salesman who helped me find/get the perfect car for me. Super helpful and professional... always! He made sure that I was happy! Best car dealership experience by far!

Thank you very much!

January 21, 2018

I had trouble with my jeep traveling from Annapolis Maryland and Mark Akers the service advisor came to my rescue and got me taken care of. Perfect and... efficient service.

Thank you very much for the feedback!

August 12, 2017

My shopping experience with Victory and in particular, my salesman Keith and General Manager, Reza was truly the best experience I have had in purchasing... a car. A.J. was wonderful in the finance department and myself and my family will be purchasing all our vehicles in the future from Victory. You can tell that this is a company that cares about its customer service.

Thank you very much, Linda!

July 26, 2017

The guys here help us so much! I just got laid off from my job a couple days after we got the truck. I was completely a mess wondering how I was going... to afford this truck now. Calling Jeremy non stop trying to find out what we could do, the general manager asked to speak with us. In the end they filled the truck up with gas, and is helping us with our first payment to help me get on my feet! That was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me! Along with all the prayers and words of encouragement, I walked out of there feeling very grateful for these people! They have truly blessed us and this I will never forget! Thank y'all so much!

Thank you very much, Amber!

July 26, 2017

First of all i was skeptical buying a car from this dealership. Know previous people that have had terrible service . But my son wanted to see the jeep... Renegade . We told the salesperson that we were only looking and he seemed to respect that. But did however give a starting figure. We continued to shop other dealers , eventually going back to see if they could work with his budget. I have to say theydid pretty well. We ended up buying from Victory . All the staff were great! I do know it was all about the sale but I think they did work with us. Now if they can keep their word and provide service this will be great! We will keep you up to date in following reviews . On my last purchase not Victory i was dumped like a hot potato after purchase. I have a special needs son and hope they take care of him. Thank you Mr Reza and Keith.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback!

July 19, 2017

Todd York was our salesman during the purchase of our truck. He was very patient and not "pushy" at all. The entire staff during this purchase was... most helpful and worked with us to make sure our needs were met. We had an exceptional experience at this dealerahip!!!!

Thank you very much for the feedback, Tim!

June 28, 2017

Best experience ever...professional and respectful.. Each employee I interacted with was awesome. Great deal received...won't ever go anywhere else..look... at them before purchase. ¿¿¿ ...

We are so happy to have served you well, Kelley!

May 11, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience, from start to finish! Staff was friendly, trustworthy, responsive, understanding, and knowledgeable... in all aspects of the process. Jessica was first point of contact, and stayed with us throughout. This experience was well worth a trip from Myrtle Beach, and I'd recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a honest/helpful car buying experience of their own. THANK YOU VICTORY, you rocked it!!!

Thank you very much!