Napleton Cadillac of Libertyville

Sunday Closed Closed
New (847) 693-7809 (847) 693-7809
Used (847) 693-4839 (847) 693-4839
Service (847) 693-4835 (847) 693-4835

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Fastest and easiest cat sale ever!

Well Napleton is my new Cadillac dealer! Thank you so much to Keith Herrera and Mike Palermo for making this the easiest and most stress-free car deal. This is the 2nd car that Keith has made me a fantastic deal! He always gets me what I want! Mike is great...super thorough and knows theses cars in and out. Thanks again and I love my 2019 XT5!

Excellent Buying Experience

John did a super job making the buying experience simple. Keith was helpful and was working to ensure the best deal could happen. Overall great buying experience. Looking forward to enjoying the new XT4.

Amazing service

I was looking for a used Cadillac and John helped me from picking it out to test drive then the sale! Answered all my questions and was very helpful and supportive through the process! Can’t say enough about the great service and excellent support this Cadillac dealership provides. I ended up getting a 2014 Cadillac CTS performance and the car is amazing truly the right car for me from luxury to horsepower! Can’t thank them enough. I will definitely be referring everyone I know interested in Cadillac to napleton!

Excellent Dealership!

After 2 months of shopping and looking at over a dozen SUV's, including visiting another Cadillac dealership, we leased a new XT5 from Napleton Cadillac of Libertyville. The entire experience was outstanding, from the time we walked into the dealership until we drove out with out new car. Everyone was above board, honest and professional, in addition to being very nice. We were able to find the car we wanted at the price we wanted to pay. Our sales person Sani knew the car inside and out and was very informative; something surprisingly not found in other dealerships we visited. I truly cared about our needs. We have bought a lot of cars over the years and would not hesitate to recommend this dealership.

A wonderful4th of July!

What a great experience buying a car! After test driving a XT5 and loving everything about it ( and the color I wanted!,) August and the Napleton team did everything they could to make the deal happen. When we picked it up on the 4th of July, we were treated like royalty and August spent A LOT of time in the car with us making sure we knew how everything worked. We even had a conversation with On Star setting it up and he got our phones set up. We owned a SRX before and have used the dealership for service and have always been extremely happy. They definitely deserve a 5?? Rating!

New Car

Sani was excellent...answered my questions completely on the 2 different models I was interested in buying. Test drive was relaxed, he allowed me to feel at ease..without going " all car salesman" (pressuring) me for the sale. We came back 2 months later and bought the car from him...I never even considered another dealership.

Best Dealership experience that exceeded expectations.

Walked into the dealership at 4:30pm and left with our new XT4 as advertised at 6:10pm with the best dealership experience ever. It was worth every $ spend at exactly Napelton Cadillac.

Trust, knowledge, and honesty

My wife and I were in horrible accident that actually shut down a major expressway in Chicago on June 15th. Thankfully we are both ok but my 2013 SRX with only 41,000 miles was totaled. I honestly believe that the quality of the SRX saved our lives or minimally from major injuries. The driver that hit us had a suspended license and no insurance. On a sidenote never ever ever go to Roseland Hospital. I know it’s probably too much information but I’m still a little ticked off about the whole thing. Replacing the car was a major part in putting this behind us. Mike Palermo was a big part of that with his understanding, compassion, and helpfulness. Thanks again Mike FG

Wonderful experience!

We had a great experience today buying our first Cadillac Steve was a great knowledgable salesperson that showed no pressure but was very helpful with the purchase and explaining all about the features of the car The manager worked with us to get the price a d payments we wanted and the finance girl was super friendly and helpful WILL DEFINATLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO MY FRIENDS

Didn't know I needed a Caddie

August and the rest of the team were great to work with. We stopped in mid-afternoon just to "browse" at Escalades. August showed us one that was just being prepped for pictures and posting, came back for a test drive in the evening, and drove it home by closing time! Even though it was getting late, August spent the time to walk me through every feature and setting...no small feat on this vehicle. One day later, I can't imaging not owning a Cadillac!