Just Trucks

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed
(609) 828-0158 (609) 828-0158

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Just Trucks

My old car broke down and towed it to Just Trucks for repairs. Bottom line is I ended driving my new car out of the lot just after a few days thanks to Charlie Rice. Just trucks arranged to pay off my old car loan and found a place to finance my new car. Staff at Just Trucks will treat you like family and take care of your needs. Thanks

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! WE appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs in the future.

Great experience

My husband and I stoped by to look at a VW Jetta for our daughter. At the time, the car was not at this location. Lou made sure the car was there the next morning and we were able to take a look. Over the next few days, Lou was extremely patient with our hectic schedule as we completed the process of buying the car. My husband and I both agree, this was the best used car experience we have ever had, with outstanding customer service from Lou and his team. We would definitely go back the next time we are looking to purchase a car. Thanks Lou!

Dealer response

Thank you and best of luck to your daughter with her JETTA! It was a pleasure to have helped you find her the car she was looking for!

Lou is the best

So my needs changed and I wanted a cruiser and a sporty car So I called Lou to see what he had he had an S6 and recommended I look at a Mercedes Benz S550 So I ended up buying both he made such a great deal and both cars are in extremely mint condition All I can say is Lou is an amazing guy and completely trustworthy thanks Lou and Charlie Charlie is an amazing guy as well he bent over backwards to clean the car in exceptional condition he also drove all the way to my house in Pennsylvania thanks guys.

Dealer response

Thank you for continued patronage and I appreciate the kind words Wayne!

Albert dempsky

I purchased. A new car. Today and the sales man chris is very honest and truthful this is the second car me and my wife purchased. From vip and are completely. Satisfied. With everything .i highly recommend. This dealer ship

2.0

Bad customer service

Nothing is done in a timely manner. You get told one thing then it doesnt happen.Allways excuses why things dont get done properly. Its very irritating as a custumer. The people in charge are not knowledgeable about there job or good customer service.

2.4

Sloppy business

I recently purchased a vehicle from this company and have had ridiculous problems with their service department. It started with them telling me they would clean the car and detail it- it was filthy when I bought it, but drove well. I came back to pick up my vehicle only to find that they ONLY vacuumed and sprayed something sticky all over the radio and left it spotted. Really? There was melted crayon in one of the cup holders and they had the nerve to tell me that they couldn't get it out. Again, really? It's crayon. And they didn't even TRY. I went home and took care of it in 15 minutes. Nothing else was wiped down on the interior (the dashboard wasn't even dusted), not one cup holder was clean, and there were sticky fingerprints on the doors and some type of melted candy in the rear carpet. They had SIX hours and all they did was vacuum?! What dealership would ever sell someone a dirty car, promise to clean it, and NOT CLEAN IT? That's BASIC. And when I told them there was a slow leak in one of the tires, they assured me it's fine and said they took care of it, it just needed air. I wouldn't accept that and asked them to check again. They found a leak. Bad business. Also I told them THREE times about a broken window switch and it has yet to be addressed. Sloppy. I expected better because the sales rep, Earnest, streamlined the buying process and got me the payment I was looking for. Dealing with Southhampton's dismissive/subpar service department has been a nightmare. They smile and tell me everything's okay like I'm an idiot. My father was a mechanic. I've only had my vehicle for two weeks and I'm already beginning to feel buyer's remorse, even with the paynent being reasonable. I have a feeling I'll have a fight on my hands if I need repairs in the foreseeable future. Earnest was great... nothing else yet but I hope with bated breath.

Very Happy !

The customer service is excellent, The manager Alvin is a good guy, very professional. My sales rep Earnest was very reliable and took care of me. I was surprised by the great quality of service I received. I highly recommend V I P Auto Outlet. Just like anything in life there where some hiccups but Ernest did what it took and some to make sure I drove away happy with my new used vehicle.

4.2

Very Happy!

The buying process was smooth, no pressure. The manager Alan was very professional and buyer friendly, my sales agent Earnest was very honest and did his best to assist me in more ways than one. I was so surprised with the service I kept looking over my shoulder to see who was behind me. But no! It was all good. I love the vehicle and highly recommend VIP auto outlet.