Clay Cooley Nissan

(4.8) 53 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great customer service

I came in to trade in my car and lease a new one. I had a lot of questions since it was my first time to make that santransitiononnor was super helpfu...l in answering all my questions and making sure I understood everything. I’m very happy with my new lease! I recommend him for sure! Thanks Connor!

• Cool Clay

It was pleasant working with Thomas Hall on this purchase. He did his job, to ensure I was happy with my new vehicle. Overall the experience was good....

Thank you for your review, Stacy! I am so glad you had a great experience with us! Come back and see us again soon! -Gus McGriff

• Thanks

Went to buy a car at Clay Cooley Nissan in Irving and the experience was great from all the staff very quick and efficient sales process. Nice and cle...an in/out very professional staff all through the process. And ending with Karla and Esmeralda .

Thanks for letting us know how we're doing, Andrew! We aim for 100% customer satisfaction at every stage of your car purchase, and we're delighted to ...hear that you received that. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

• David Yak and Team

I cannot express my gratitude to David and his team, On this holiday Season I needed a vehicle and given an open repo and low score he worked against ...all odds and made my dream reality. He got me in a Car I WANTED! Not the car he was selling but the actual make and model that I wanted. It was an amazing experience. His coworkers, Jef, Demarius, and everyone with the exception of one were FANTASTIC I want everyone to come to Clay and See David Yak!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Angelica! We're thrilled that David helped you get into the exact vehicle you wanted. ...He is definitely an asset to our sales team. Thank you again for your feedback and let us know if we can help you with anything else!

• New Car

Jef was great! He was patient with me & he wasn’t aggressive like most salesmen. This was my first time buying a car, so I¿ was very nervous, but he m...ade the process smooth.

That is wonderful, Anasia! We're glad we could help make your first car buying experience a positive one. We understand that purchasing a vehicle is a... big commitment, and we always want our guests to feel at ease. If there is ever anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to give us a call or stop by! Thanks, Tim Anderson

• Love my Nissan Frontier!

Love my Nissan Frontier! Ernie at Clay Cooley Nissan of Irving helped me find my new truck willingly and patiently. Thanks! Go see Ernie!

Thanks, Maria! Ernie is a great member of the Clay Cooley team and always happy to help. I'm glad you love your Nissan Frontier! Congratulations, and ...I hope we'll see you again soon. - Gus McGriff

• Excited

Needed a new car and Clay Cooley was the last dealership on my mind until I spoke with Yavon Henderson. She walked me through the process and made me... feel so comfortable with the process. She was very knowledgeable, patient and listened to my needs. She was just the person I needed to assist me I making such a big decision. Even after I bought the car she has been in touch to make sure I was happy. Thank you!

That is fantastic, VR; thank you for sharing your experience! Yavon will be happy to hear your kind words. Congratulations on your new car! - Gus McGr...iff

• Altima

I dealt with Yavon Henderson, she was very professional and very polite. She did not rush me into the process yet made me feel very comfortable. I h...ad told Yavon I had an injury and she assured me she would take care of everything. That she did, everything was done over the phone and my new car was delivered that night by Larry who patiently drove me around and explained features of the car. I was very skeptical of Clay Cooley but I would recommend them in the future for the purpose of buying a car.

Virginia, I'm happy to hear our team was so helpful. We do our best to accommodate the needs of our guests. I hope you love your new car and that you ...are in full health soon! Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. -Gus McGriff

• Such an easy experience and overall great staff

I needed a new car badly because my old fusion got totaled. I was greeted by Mohommad. He was such a sweet person. Always listen to me and made sure w...hat I wanted was what I was going to get. Angie was the manager and she was so sweet got me to the price I wanted on my new Altima! The building was clean and everyone just around was great! Thank you Mohommad, Angie, and Clay Cooley staff for making this such an easy and great car shopping experience!

Carla, I'm glad we could help you find a new car after the unfortunate circumstance with your Fusion. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your visit w...ith the Clay Cooley team. I hope we'll have the pleasure of working with you again! Thanks, Gus McGriff

• Great service

We went tosee our options for possibly refinancing our current vehicle. Within an hour we had signed for a brand new vehicle at a lower interest rate!... Happy wife happy life!

We're so glad we could make you both happy with a great new lease! We do our best to help our guests save wherever we can. Thanks for choosing us, and... we hope you'll keep us in mind for any future car needs!

Clay Cooley Nissan