Reedman Toll Nissan

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• October 12, 2017

Is was a pleasure to meet with mark n I like the customer service too they did a great job n I love it tnx to mike n mark so much I do appreciate what... they did for me today n the dealer ship too

January 31, 2018

After reading a bunch of negative reviews on another site, all these are 'super', makes me question an audit being done. More than 1 Nissan dealer in... MoCo.

June 23, 2017

went to the dealership to check on the murano 2016 sl hybrid, after a back and forth price negotiation we agreed on a price. the sales mgr sent the c...ar for cleaning and we started filling up the required docs . then after a while the sales mgr suprised us that his boss can't honor the agreed price. WOW we are shocked . we are played. never again we will deal with Reedman Toll Nissan. Integrity and honesty are very important when dealing with customer. this is what they need to learn..

December 15, 2016

Just purchased a Nissan Rogue from the new Reedman Toll dealership in Rockville. After shopping at multiple dealerships, looking at various cars, this... is place for me. Our sales consultant, Leli Kiknadze, is amazing ,she was the first person to actually explain the details of the vehicle in depth. After a misunderstanding about the car being certified, the regional finance manager offered to certify our vehicle, not because they were wrong, but just to make things right and make us feel comfortable giving Reedman Toll our business. After visiting six dealerships, I can say I received the best sales experience and deal at Reedman Toll...ask for Leli!

November 22, 2016

Courteous, timely, explained what warranty civered and what needed, costs, all before work was done.

November 17, 2016

Jarred Brown gave us excellent service on our two cars which had various issues. Jarred kept us informed, addressed all of our concerns, with easy sc...heduling.

September 25, 2016

It was my first time at the new location and I had no problem with service or customer service. Jarod B. and Jose L. took good care of my car.

September 23, 2016

I brought my Pathfinder in for service today and had a fantastic experience from start to finish. Jarred was polite and knowledgeable on the phone, q...uickly pulled up all my vehicle details, and knew what to recommend. I was promptly and courteously greeted when I arrived, they had all my records correct, and was on my way with a loaner in about 15 minutes. In addition to doing the repairs we discussed, Jarred and the team also took care of a recall fix, washed the car, applied a coupon, and did the work for a lesser amount than quoted. Checkout was seamless and my car was waiting out front. A great experience overall - I'll definitely go back and would highly recommend this dealership for the service. The only thing I'll note is that their facility is not the nicest, but they're working on it.

Reedman Toll Nissan