4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 365 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

365 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bommarito Toyota from DealerRater.com

• September 3, 2017

James O., made my experience purchasing my new car simple and motivating. James shared this, "I was raised by great parents teaching me never to give ...up". This statement relaxed my visit and any stressors I had when I walked in Bommarito. I love him in a professional manner...... Thank you

May 21, 2018

Everyone extremely nice and professional! I take my other Toyota there for service, and now with the sale--Just pure awesomeness across the board! T...hank you all! Susanne

May 19, 2018

Craig Schnaak (Sales) and Craig Gaby (Finance) were fantastic to work with! Both were very courteous, professional and customer-oriented. I will be ...a repeat customer to this dealership due to these two gentlemen.

May 10, 2018

Tommy was so helpful. He got me through the process really fast. He answered all the questions that I asked. He showed me how my car works. I recom...mend him if you getting a car.

Bommarito Toyota

Hi John, Thank you for the positive review. We are ecstatic to hear that you found Tommy to be so helpful and efficient during your recent dealership... visit. We hope you enjoy your new car!

May 10, 2018

May 8, 2018

We were very comfortable working with Craig! He really helped to guide us to the best vehicle for us. We were drawn to his personality and helpfulnes...s. We have purchased many vehicles over the years, always looking for the right dealership and the right salesperson. We found that in Craig. Don't loose this one! We now plan on doing all of our business with Craig and will refer him to everyone looking for a vehicle. Lastly, we also enjoyed the hospitality of everyone else who works there. We felt valued and cared for with all people we dealt with! Joe is also a great guy! What a personality!

Bommarito Toyota

Hi Katie and Mike, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very lucky to have an all-star like Craig on our Bommarito Toyota team. We¿¿¿re glad ou...r entire staff made you feel valued and cared for during your recent dealership visit. We hope you enjoy your new car.

April 30, 2018

Tommy is an attentive and kind person. He answered all my questions and made sure I understood the process. Both Tommy and Joe were great and persist...ent in getting the best deal possible for me.

Bommarito Toyota

Thank you for the 5-star review. We¿¿¿re thrilled to hear that Tommy was attentive, kind, and helpful throughout the process of purchasing your new ca...r. We¿¿¿re truly lucky to have someone as customer-focused as Tommy on our team. Please don¿¿¿t hesitate to reach out with any auto-related questions.

April 28, 2018

For over 6 months I followed about a dozen Toyota websites; watching the inventory and pricing. I already knew I wanted a Blizzard White Toyota Highl...ander Hybrid Limited with almond interior. One night I saw that Bommarito Toyota had got one in. (I had only seen two others in inventory at other dealerships in six months.) I called the next morning and talked to Mary Curlee. Mary and I talked about what I wanted and said I would be called back. Joe (not sure which one) called me back in 10 minutes. We talked about what I wanted to pay and my trade-in and he got in the ballpark. I felt confident enough that a deal would be made that I drove over 100 miles to the dealership. I was prepared to drive away in my old car if a deal could not be reached. Once there, Mary took care of everything. She showed me the Highlander and it looked great. We ran through the necessary paperwork quickly so I could take a test drive. (I did not take a test drive as I have driven one before.) She then worked to get an offer sheet completed. While that was happening, I relaxed in the comfortable showroom lounge. (One suggestion....put shades or more tinting on the windows facing west. It would make it more pleasant in the customer lounge area and I'm sure your sales associates would approve.) When Mary showed me the offer, I was surprised. It was actually lower than the amount Joe had said to me when we talked onto phone. No haggling or issues. I signed right away. Craig took care of the financing quickly and efficiently; explaining everything with simple language. Mary then walked me through the basics and important features of the Highlander. (It would take a day for someone to explain everything that the Highlander can do.) Mary said that YouTube has instruction videos to learn how to work ll the features in the Highlander besides the manual. That is great advice. I happily drove over 100 miles back to my home, enjoying every minute in my new Highlander. All in all a great car buying experience from Mary, Craig, Joe, and Bommarito Toyota.

Bommarito Toyota

Hello Bill, Thank you for making the drive to Bommarito Toyota. We are thrilled to hear that Mary and Joe provided you with a smooth and straight-for...ward car-buying experience. Enjoy your new Toyota Highlander Hybrid! We hope to see you when you¿¿¿re ready for your next vehicle.

April 26, 2018

I was so pleased with the service i received in purchasing my toyota 4runner. Mr James Ochs , professionalism and ability to quickly get to the b...ottom of the situation quickly exceeded my expectations. I fell very comfortable , no pressure and it was a great experience.

April 21, 2018

Greg is the most patient, kind & understanding man I have ever met in my life. He is so down to earth, & knowledgeable about the vehicles I were inter...ested in. I mean, Greg is truly a good guy, one of a kind. He answered all of my questions, gave me advice, checked on me as I waited for the financial team, read thru the paperwork with me, & did a few follow up calls after I made my purchase. I will definitely send my friends to Bommarito Toyota & have them specifically ask for Greg. I can say this is the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Bommarito Toyota

Hello, Thank you for the kind review. We¿¿¿re delighted that you found Greg to be so patient, understanding, knowledgeable, and down-to-earth. Greg ...is truly a Bommarito Toyota superstar, always striving to help our customers find their dream cars while making the car-buying process an easy one for them. We hope you enjoy your new car!

9095 Dunn Rd Hazelwood, MO 63042