The Car Stop

13 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 9, 2018

Purchased this 2015 vw over the the internet/phone. Traveled 1,700 miles to pick up. The car was just as Steve described and at a fair price. Flew in... late on a Sunday and Terry and the staff stayed late to deliver the car. The followup paper work and missing owners manual were quickly replaced and mailed to me by Kerry, to Washington State. Overall excellent service and would do it all over again.

February 10, 2018

Sara was absolutely no pressure, answered every question. Very pleasurable experience. Good prices. Would highly recommend to take a look here before buying... anywhere else.

January 17, 2018

Everyone there was so wonderful and helpful! They really helped me out in a time of need!Thank you all so much!i will definitely be back¿

May 19, 2017

We had been in the market for a 2012 Kia Sorento for awhile. What we were looking for was a red one without a 100,000 miles on it. Most of the the Sorentos... that we would look at would be close to the 100,00 mile mark and be $15,000 to $18,000. We almost decided to buy a 2016 for just a little more money. Then we saw the white 2012 Sorento at Car Stop. Mike greeted us as we got out to take a look at it. He was great! He was able to answer most of our questions about it right off the top of his head. While we were looking over the engine and checking fluids Mike ran in to grab the CarFax and info sheet for us. Mike asked us if we wanted to take it for a drive. Our first thought was "oh great, here comes the hard sale while he rides around with us." But, we were able to take it for a test drive without him which gave us to talk about the things we liked and disliked about the vehicle. We switched drivers so each of us could get a feel for it. When we went back, we were not thinking about buying it that night. When Mike told us the price we instantly changed our minds. Well over $3000 less than other Sorento's that we had looked at. We did have two concerns. The oil looked old and the car smelled like a smoker. Mike said they would get the oil changed and the car cleaned up. Within an hour we were the owners of the Sorento. We left it there so they could change the oil and have the car cleaned the next day. As promised the car smelled amazing and after a month of driving it the smell has not come back. The oil was changed. Our son is in the market for a car and we recommended that he watch this lot. What a great group of people.

April 4, 2017

Pros: no hassle test drive. No ride along pressure. Cons: Sara contacted us but every time we had a question we were handed over to one of the managers.... Seemed to not know much about the vehicle even though we had contacted ahead and they knew which vehicle we were interested in. Had to bring up a rattling noise that they "forgot" to take care of. They fixed the wheel bearing. Would not negotiate on price. Vehicle quality was so so. Assumed that if we purchased the vehicle we'd be paying shop bills within a few months.

March 31, 2017

I had an excellent experience with the team at Car Stop. No pressure sales and treated fairly on my trade-in vehicle. They also worked with me on the financing.... I hope to do business with them in the future.

March 29, 2017

Got a nice car but the manager and finance manager were eating lunch. I mean it looked like thanksgiving on steroids. When we made it to paperwork...the... finance guy looked to ful to finish paperwork. So we came back the next day. But car is great. They just eat a lot.

January 30, 2017

As a small-town girl, the idea of my first car shopping experience in Omaha scared me! Prior to visiting The Car Stop, I had never bought a vehicle apart... from my hometown dealership. My husband and I were cautious throughout our car search experience, having been warned only of big-city salesmen and their big-money minds. When we walked into The Car Stop, we knew exactly what we were looking to find in a vehicle, but we had no concept of what we would find in a sales team. Sara, a sales gal, was out and waiting on the sidewalk for us before we even found a place to park upon arrival. As our experience continued and we determined that the vehicle we test drove was a good match with what we were looking to purchase, we also got the opportunity to interact with the other members of The Car Stop team. Overarchingly, there's a theme going on there--these folks have the hearts of servants. Their true focus and desire is to serve their clientele. At no point did we feel pressured into a purchase, guided toward a vehicle we didn't want to take home, or rushed into a quick decision. What a surprise--this experience was nothing like what I had expected and prepared myself to encounter! During our time at The Car Stop, my husband and I interacted personally with focused team members, negotiated a great deal on our vehicle, and received excellent service every step of the way. Each question we asked was answered or followed up on during our visit and the team offered advice on how we could save money on a second vehicle key and save time downtown paying taxes and licensing. From test drive to signed paperwork, we had only about an hour of time total in our visit. The Car Stop went above and beyond to make our buying experience joyful and quick. They even offered to drop off our new vehicle as a way to help us get it home during the week. Thanks to Mike, Sara, and Brad--we'll be back, and we're already telling our friends!

January 18, 2017

I was in the automobile retail business for over 20 years. The professional courtesy, knowledge and service was above my expectations. I heard radio advertisement... on 1620 the Zone. The way I was treated by both Mike Bush and Brad Best was over and above anything I could have expected. When my friends and relatives ask me where I got my new car ,I can proudly say I purchased it from Mike and Brad at The Car Stop dealership.

January 9, 2017

We spoke with Brad in the morning and then drove to Omaha. Sara showed us the car. We test drove it and then went back to see Brad. Fifteen to twenty... minutes later the car was ours and we were on our way! Best car buying experience EVER!!! Thank you so much and we will definitely recommend Car Stop to our friends, family, and acquaintances!