Motorpoint Roswell

22 reviews

December 23, 2018

Purchased a 2014 civic from this location. Before purchasing the vehicle, the representative assured me that his technician had inspected it and the maintenance... had been up-kept with the vehicle. Drove the vehicle home that day and noticed some odd noises and I also felt a bouncing sensation when driving over 50 MPH. Took it too a nearby Honda dealership and they showed me that no service had been done on the vehicle for at least a year. The necessary repairs included: tire replacement due to the tire being cupped (causing the bouncing sensation), change the air filters, four wheel alignment , evaporator flush, induction service, coolant, oil, brake, and transmission fluid needed to be changed. These repairs totaled me a little over 1k out of pocket. Followed up with the dealership about these repairs and they made no attempt to assist/reimburse me in any way. If you're going to sell a product for 13,000 at least ensure that its actually worth that much. Additionally, before the final paperwork was signed, the representative offered to fill up the gas tank in the car in exchange for a 5 star review (borderline unethical). I doubt I was the first person he did it with which can probably explain all the 5 star reviews below.

November 19, 2018

Alque was very knowledgeable and helpful. This dealership carries only premium quality cars and offers competitive prices that are hard to find anywhere... else. Great customer service, if you’re in Atlanta and in need of a vehicle this is the place to come.

October 29, 2018

Very unfriendly, and unhelpful. Went on a Sunday to look at few cars. Saleman was very rude and unfriend. Wouldn’t unlock any cars; just sat behind... desk, and said go online to see more pics.

October 12, 2018

Shawn Musani at Motorpoint Roswell helped me find the car I was looking for at a price I was looking for. He made the process of finding and buy the car... easy. I bought a 2017 Toyota Corolla for my teen daughter and she loves it. I will definitely look to Shawn and Motorpoint when I need a car for my next teen.

April 21, 2018

I was looking for a Prius to replace my last and Motorpoint has one of the largest inventories for being a non-Toyota dealership in the metro Atlanta area.... I am very happy with my purchase and love my Prius. They do not have a large building like dealerships which helps to keep their prices low. They are also willing to discuss pros and cars with other cars you might be interested in, which is really great with of only a few people. If their is anything not to your liking you can discuss it with them and they will have the car repaired, detailed, cleaned, etc. I required a loaner due to living over an hour away and they worked with me to make that a smooth process. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

April 16, 2018

Vitaliy went out of his way to make sure we found the car we were looking for. The cars at Motorpoint were by far the cleanest that we looked at. They... were fair and up front with the vehicle's Carfax. We are extremely happy with our car!

April 11, 2018

first time car buyer and the transition was a breeze. I knew which car I wanted and completed the process at motor point roswell. nice

April 4, 2017

I was hesitant to go to a car lot. I had gone to one the previous day and when I took it to my mechanic he said rust had started to eat away at everything.... So I went to a couple of dealerships and their prices seemed very high. I went to Motorpoint with reluctance. But I immediately got a good feeling from the salesman there, his name is Vitaly. This young man is wonderful. The car was priced several thousand under blue book value and it seemed too good to be true. So, again I headed to my mechanic who declared the car to be in excellent condition. I bought It and know the next time I want a used car, I will go to Vitaly at Motorpoint in Roswell.

April 3, 2017

Norris and Vitality worked very hard to get me in the car I wanted. I was treated very respectfully and with no pressure from them. The car I bought has... been a dream and was in pristine condition. So glad I purchased from them.

March 27, 2017

I'm extremely satisfied with the Honda Accord I bought from Motorpoint. This is my first Honda and I love it. I took the car on a 800 mile trip the same... day I drove off the lot. One thing I was looking for is that peace of mind when buying a used car, Motorpoint Roswell had a great selection of vehicles. The vehicle was priced very fair, Nooris & Vitaliy worked hard on getting me an awesome deal and financing. I feel like I paid a great price for a great car. Their service was excellent too! I highly recommend them!!