DCH Volkswagen of Freehold

26 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 27, 2018

They seen my son and reeled him in hook, line and sinker, sold him a used car he could not afford. From the day he drove off the lot the car had serious... steering & mechanical problems. I would not send my worst enemy there!

August 18, 2018

HORRIBLE customer service. Your finance “manager” needs to brush up on his customer relations skills. I have had a brand New VW for less than... than 24 hours and the usb is already broken! Speaking with the finance “manager” was an object lesson in rude, obnoxious, poor people skills experience. I will take my vehicle to Toms River Volkswagen and will NEVER return to this dealership. Steer clear!

James, thank you for taking the time to respond to this review. I am sorry to see you are having difficulty with your new VW. Please contact me at 732...-485-7986 or email me at JoeS@DCHUSA.com at your earliest convenience. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly and hopefully work towards a resolution. Sincerely, Joseph Scardigno, General Manager

August 14, 2018

I purchased a certified used Passat. The dealer price was very competitive and warranty was good. The service from Mark and David was terrific. This... was an easy, pleasurable experience. Many thanks!

David, thank you for the 5-star review! We are glad to hear that Mark and David made sure that you had a positive experience with us!

July 30, 2018

Wow what a breath of fresh air! Megan Frieder, the best sales woman ever. Honesty is her number one quality, Explaining all the details helping me know... what’s best for me is her quality. If u need a car buy one from her she’s the best!!

Thank you for the 5-star review! We know Megan will appreciate your wonderful comments and recommendation.

July 29, 2018

Very inviting sales associates. Took a test drive within first 5 minutes. Megan was very helpful with the whole process and it was a lot faster than I... expected. Their showroom is also very clean and well kept. My only suggestion would be to have the used vehicles cleaned a little more.

Dan, thank you for the stellar review! We're glad you had a wonderful experience with Megan!

July 21, 2018

Buying from DCH Volkswagen of Freehold was a pleasant experience. The staff, including our sales consultant Megan, were friendly, not pushy, and made the... effort to work with us to get my uncle into the pre-owned Volkswagen that he liked.

We are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with Megan! Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review.

July 6, 2018

I had such a frat experience picking out my car. There was no catch and I found the perfect car. Everyone was so helpful and made the process easy and... painless without overselling a car. I definitely recommend checking out this car dealer if you are looking for a new or used car.

Sofia, thank you for the stellar review! We're glad you enjoyed your car-buying experience with us so much. We truly appreciate your recommendati...on!

July 5, 2018

My experience buying the car was pretty good, however as soon as I drove off their attitude changed big time. The car came with tires that were the wrong... size (something you would think they would notice in their pre sale inspection) and I was promised a new set of tires AT COST by the sales manager Mike if I bought the car. It took several phone calls and text messages and me finally just showing up in person before he would even speak to me after papers were signed. The price he finally gives me is about $50 per tire MORE than the Mavis tire across the street and he wanted to charge me for mounting and balancing which he originally said he would include for free. I told him I would think about it. I call back a week later and find out that he no longer works there and there was no record of this promise to be found anywhere. After a week of calls I finally reach the sales manager JOE who quotes me again for the tires (supposedly at cost) and this time the price is OVER $100 PER TIRE MORE THAN I WAS QUOTED AT MAVIS, double the outrageous price I was already given by Mike. I told him about Mavis and the price I received there and I was told "Mavis has less rent than we do". How is that even relevant if i'm getting the tires at "cost"? Cost means NO markup. Long story short, I got about what I expected. They'll do anything to make a deal. Once the deal is made they don't want to hear from you ever again. I would not recommend this place.

Derek, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. However, we are truly sorry to read about your experience with our service department. We s...trive to provide our customers with a 5-star service experience each time they come in, so this is very disappointing to hear. I sincerely apologize for any miscommunication and the inconvenience this has caused you. At your earliest convenience, please contact me at (732) 810-7953 or email me at albertrangel@dchvwoffreehold.com so we can further discuss your concerns and hopefully restore your faith in us. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Albert Rangel, Service Manager

July 2, 2018

My husband and I had a great experience at DCH Volkswagen, honest and fair dealership. We worked with Tommy and he made the entire experience fun and easy.

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with Tommy.

June 24, 2018

A first class buying experience ,I’ve been buying and driving volkswagens around the jersey shore for more years than I’d like to remember... , I will be buying my next car at DCH.

Keith, thank you for such a great review! We truly appreciate your business.