Eddy's Mazda of Lee's Summit

15 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 16, 2017

Our experience here was just excellent. We were "those" people, we changed our mind 3 times and test drove 5 different cars. They were very patient with... us, offered us lunch and finally when we bought a car, they filled it with gas got it cleaned up. The finance group had papers ready to sign when we changed our mind, but the process was seamless and they changed it out quickly. Our sales rep, Steve, was phenomenal along with the general manager, I cant recommend this place enough. I have bought several cars over the years and this is the best experience I have ever had.

That's what we like to hear! Thank you for the review!

November 7, 2018

The guys over at Eddy’s Mazda are amazing! I went to 5 different dealerships and none of them compare to the service and genuine care I received... from these guys! From the salesmen, the sales manager, to the finance guy, all of them treated me with kindness and respect and really worked with me! If anyone is in the market for a new car, check them out!

That's so great to hear, Angie! We are truly happy you had a great experience with our entire team! We were happy to help! Thank you for the five... star rating and the glowing review! We greatly appreciate it!

September 27, 2018

BE AWARE!! They make you write a review at the end of your visit but be informed that the troublesome comes soon after you leave continues for TWO MONTHS!!!!... When I decided on a brand new Mazda, the manager said that he would take $2000 off the original payment. However, they secretly added $2200 onto my contract and claimed that it was a warranty that they told me about but I NEVER did agree to it nor was informed about it. I had to take this contract back to the dealership which is an hour away and resign it to which the finance guy had made disrespectful comments. After a few weeks, I contacted them because I am nearing the deadline to pay the taxes off soon and have not received the title yet. The manager, Don, has made excuses each time I've called. He gives false promises and tries to avoid contacting you instead of finding a solution or stating the truth. Their customer service lady reached out to me and stated that they have lied and it took longer than it should have because they did not complete the paperwork properly!!!! This is now almost TWO months later since I purchased my vehicle. I registered my vehicle at the DMV, paid off my taxes, and was waiting for my title to arrive in the mail. The Missouri Department of Revenue sent me a letter stating that my registration got put on hold until the dealership can fix their error by removing my husbands name from MY INDEPENDENT title. My car was registered to me ONLY to begin with!!!! I now have to drive back for the THIRD TIME to resign it next week in order for my car to be registered. I am glad their finance specialist, Ken, had been removed from their team. However, Don will need proper training or to be terminated for his lack of customer service and respect. I will not recommend this dealership to anyone!!! Please, save yourself the hassle.

Hi there, we are truly sorry that your experience with our team wasn't a great one. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and taking the t...ime to do so. We will forward your message to our Customer Relations Manager, Austin (316-618-2330), for his review. A team member will be reaching out to you shortly.

July 9, 2018

My husband and I were not sure when we walked in if we wanted a Mazda, but our salesman Dale Mercer answered all of our questions and we were able to walk... away with a beautiful Mazda CX5. We were very pleased with our experience and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone we know buying a car! His manager Rod Brown was also very helpful.

That's great to hear, Amy! Thank you for the glowing review and enjoy your new ride!

May 25, 2018

My sales rep was very helpful and patient throughout the process. Jake Clinton was my sales person and he researched every question without being pushy.

Thank you very much for the review! We are grateful that you had a great experience!

May 18, 2018

Probably the worst dealer experience - I was helping my wife's grandfather buy a car, he was looking for a very specific one and they called him when... it came in. I called at 9:15am to confirm they had the car and was clear about exactly what we were looking for - it had to be red. He drove an hour and a half and when we got there at about 11am, they didn't have that car, instead they had a black one in the same trim, and that was what they were referring to. Why say you have the car when you actually have a different color car? We tried to leave but they insisted they don't do business like that and guaranteed that they would secure us a car and have it today. The first one they told us they secured for us turned out to have an Appearance Package that nobody had ever heard of, and that they didn't see, which we didn't want to pay for. Then we negotiated another transfer from another dealership, worked up a quote and shook hands - then the Sales Director said he forgot to put the added cost of the red paint into the quote (bait and switch). He tried adding $595 to our quote, even though that was the exact car we were working off of the entire time. They again promised they would secure us the car, and all we needed was $500 down, so we did that and left. After a while they called me and let me know they weren't able to secure any of these cars and they would mail the check back, but if we wanted to order the one with the Appearance Package, they were already ordering that one. Our salesman Jake Clinton was great, he understood what we were looking for, it was pretty much every other employee we had to deal with that didn't understand, at all, what we were there for.

Hi, we want to note that we also saw your review on Google. We are very sorry about the confusion and the poor experience that you had with us. I will... forward this to our customer relations manager, Shelby (316-618-2330), for her review. You should be hearing from someone shortly.

April 30, 2018

Jake and Rod were very helpful and able to answer all my questions . They were very honest and fair through the whole process! Give them a chance to... help you!

We are so glad to hear that you had such a great experience! Thank you for the review!

March 2, 2018

I had a great experience, everyone wonderful. They were friendly and professional. I would recommend them to anyone. They made me feel right at home.

We are so glad that you had a great experience with us! Thank you for the review and for choosing us!

February 17, 2018

Jake and William made the process quick and eazy. No real pressure and very little haggling over price. Found CX5 we wanted took a test drive made the... deal signed all the papers all in about two hours

That is awesome to hear! Thank you for the review and for choosing us!

December 22, 2017

Went in to test drive a jeep and to get financials to discuss with my son. Told the salesman up front and he was all okay. Stood there after the drive... for about 25 minutes when I was approach by this rather large overweighed man. He asked me why I looked so mad. Told him that I was in a hurry and needed the information. He literally told me in front of my child that I was rude and that he would not be doing business with me. I left and he kept on talking. Bought my car next door today. But who was this stranger to ridicule me? Unbelievable! Guess you will not be selling any cars this way!

Hi Angie, we are very sorry about the situation as a whole. We greatly apologize and I will be sending this to our general manager for his review. You... should be hearing from someone shortly. If you would like, you can call 816-434-6040 to provide feedback.