Oregon Automotive

Call This Dealer

Used

• Check them out!
    October 21, 2017

I would recommend Oregon Automotive to anyone who asked me where to go for a quality used vehicle. The lot was well organized, clean, and offered a gr...eat selection. I've been to many smaller dealers that cram their lots with sub-par vehicles for "selection" and forgo quality for quantity. This was not the case. Everything offered looked like it was a car I'd be proud to have in my driveway. The process was amazingly fast. Test drive, price discussion, financing approval, keys in hand took less than an hour.I will shop here again!

Best car buying experienced ever!!!!!
    September 16, 2017

I came in just looking for a car. Dewey helped me and was absolutely amazing. He was so laid back and not pushy at all. He got me a great deal and wor...ked with me on the right plan. I will deff be recommending this place to all family and friends.

Highly Recommended
    July 12, 2017

My experience at Oregon Automotive was the absolute best. I reached out about a specific vehicle and received a quick and knowledgeable response. I t...hen started to work with Dante Quinones regarding what I was looking for and what I could afford. He always was respectful and understanding of my finically situation and what I was needing for my family. He was positive and kept me informed of the process. Dante Q. made my car buying experience easy, quick and fun. He worked hard on advocating for me and always kept me informed. I highly recommend buying a car here. Ask for Dante, he is an amazing sales person and cares about his customers!

My "new" Jeep Wrangler
    June 23, 2017

I was shopping online for a used Jeep with low miles and found exactly what I was looking for at Oregon Automotive. Dewey was our salesperson, and we ...enjoyed working with him. He was friendly and helpful all the way!

Best Experience
    June 15, 2017

To start I have been looking for a few weeks now for a new car. I saw a car on the website that caught my attention. I contacted Dewey White and I sta...rted the buying process early wanting to know the best possible options. It really sped up buying the car. I told them what I wanted and in minutes they had a location of the vehicle and I was off to go see it and drive it back. This was the easiest thus far. Everyone was incredible and so hospitable. I have never had so much fun looking for a car. It feels like family and can honestly get anyone a car. Try it. Best of all who's going to be next ? Ask for Dewey . Huge thanks to Dave, Dewey, & Mike. You were all amazing! I recommend all my friends and family to these guys.

Good service
    June 10, 2017

Overall good service. I was looking for a used gm truck. They never to oversell me or go outside of my budget. Unfortunately I did not buy my vehicle ...from them as I found another truck with lower miles. They were very helpful and not at all pushy.

Had a great experience with Dewey White
    March 19, 2017

Dewey White at Oregon Automotive took great care in helping us get a good deal on a Chevy Clamato Convertible. I will definitely send all my friends ...and family to him.

Highly Recommend Oregon Automotive
    February 3, 2017

Very nice dealership, quality cars, no hassle, friendly staff, and positive experience. My salesman DEWEY was amazing, very respectful, down-to-earth..., a kind man who processed my purchase quickly and smoothly. I had dreaded going to any car lot, and on that day I drove up and down TV Highway kind of aimlessly, but some reason I chose Oregon Automotive...and it was serendipity! I love my Kia Rio too, so if you're looking for an easy, no pressure, friendly lot, please go to Oregon Automotive FIRST!

Found me my dream car!! The lot to beat!!
    December 13, 2016

This was the first time I've ever purchased a car from a lot other than a dealership. I'll never go anywhere else after dealing with Dave and his team... at Oregon Automotive. The crazyist part is that I came to look at one car on his lot, liked parts of it but wasn't total sold, and instead of trying to sell me on it, told me he'd call me in a week. Sure enough he did, he had gone out and found exactly the vehicle I wanted. I've never received service like that, especially from a car lot. They were wonderful to work with, never made me feel like I was "being sold", litetally took care of everything and made this the easiest car purchase to date. Thank you team Oregon Automotive!!

Great Car, Great Employees, Great Experience
    December 2, 2016

My wife and I traveled over the mountain to find a car for our family. As soon as we walked on to the lot we were greeted by a young man who treated u...s with respect and just acted REAL. We interacted with 3 different employees that worked together like a family and gave us the space and low pressure environment we needed to make a good decision. I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and I would recommend anyone to start their search for a car here.

Oregon Automotive