Oregon Automotive

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 37 reviews

• October 21, 2017

I would recommend Oregon Automotive to anyone who asked me where to go for a quality used vehicle. The lot was well organized, clean, and offered a gr...eat selection. I've been to many smaller dealers that cram their lots with sub-par vehicles for "selection" and forgo quality for quantity. This was not the case. Everything offered looked like it was a car I'd be proud to have in my driveway. The process was amazingly fast. Test drive, price discussion, financing approval, keys in hand took less than an hour.I will shop here again!

May 8, 2018

Do not buy from here this is the worst dealership anybody could go to they pressure you into writing a good review before they have finalized all of t...he deal! They take no accountability for their mistakes and they put all blame on their consumer for the mistakes that they made during the buying process. They failed to ensure that the car Pass DEQ and they put full blame on us when we realized that our trip permit had expired. Nobody at the dealership informed us that we would be responsible for taking that car to DEQ and us has caused a lot of stress for my family. The manager Mike aggressively spoke to me on the phone putting blame on me his customer. The sales manager was very arrogant and cocky when he suggested that we needed to have an adult conversation and when I asked him a simple question on why his employee did not inform us that it was our responsibility to take the car to DEQ he diverted the conversation and told me he was going to hang up on me and block my phone number if I did not stop asking him questions and allowed him to ask me questions it's a simple sales tactic to divert the attention from their mistake. I am a businessman and I do not treat my customers in the manner that they are treating me. They sold me a car for the purpose that my wife would use it for work in the workplace denied her the use of the vehicle because the tire tread was below what Oregon state law requires and the dealership would not even help us get two new rear tires. They hassled us about the windshield wiper that was broken and not even there at all and it was an ordeal just getting the windshield wiper arm replaced and fixed. They still have not detailed our vehicle and it's been over a month since we purchased the vehicle. Buyers beware this is the worst establishment you could possibly go to. Save your money and go somewhere else do your family a favor.

September 16, 2017

I came in just looking for a car. Dewey helped me and was absolutely amazing. He was so laid back and not pushy at all. He got me a great deal and wor...ked with me on the right plan. I will deff be recommending this place to all family and friends.

July 12, 2017

My experience at Oregon Automotive was the absolute best. I reached out about a specific vehicle and received a quick and knowledgeable response. I t...hen started to work with Dante Quinones regarding what I was looking for and what I could afford. He always was respectful and understanding of my finically situation and what I was needing for my family. He was positive and kept me informed of the process. Dante Q. made my car buying experience easy, quick and fun. He worked hard on advocating for me and always kept me informed. I highly recommend buying a car here. Ask for Dante, he is an amazing sales person and cares about his customers!

June 23, 2017

I was shopping online for a used Jeep with low miles and found exactly what I was looking for at Oregon Automotive. Dewey was our salesperson, and we ...enjoyed working with him. He was friendly and helpful all the way!

June 15, 2017

To start I have been looking for a few weeks now for a new car. I saw a car on the website that caught my attention. I contacted Dewey White and I sta...rted the buying process early wanting to know the best possible options. It really sped up buying the car. I told them what I wanted and in minutes they had a location of the vehicle and I was off to go see it and drive it back. This was the easiest thus far. Everyone was incredible and so hospitable. I have never had so much fun looking for a car. It feels like family and can honestly get anyone a car. Try it. Best of all who's going to be next ? Ask for Dewey . Huge thanks to Dave, Dewey, & Mike. You were all amazing! I recommend all my friends and family to these guys.

June 10, 2017

Overall good service. I was looking for a used gm truck. They never to oversell me or go outside of my budget. Unfortunately I did not buy my vehicle ...from them as I found another truck with lower miles. They were very helpful and not at all pushy.

March 19, 2017

Dewey White at Oregon Automotive took great care in helping us get a good deal on a Chevy Clamato Convertible. I will definitely send all my friends ...and family to him.

February 3, 2017

Very nice dealership, quality cars, no hassle, friendly staff, and positive experience. My salesman DEWEY was amazing, very respectful, down-to-earth..., a kind man who processed my purchase quickly and smoothly. I had dreaded going to any car lot, and on that day I drove up and down TV Highway kind of aimlessly, but some reason I chose Oregon Automotive...and it was serendipity! I love my Kia Rio too, so if you're looking for an easy, no pressure, friendly lot, please go to Oregon Automotive FIRST!

December 13, 2016

This was the first time I've ever purchased a car from a lot other than a dealership. I'll never go anywhere else after dealing with Dave and his team... at Oregon Automotive. The crazyist part is that I came to look at one car on his lot, liked parts of it but wasn't total sold, and instead of trying to sell me on it, told me he'd call me in a week. Sure enough he did, he had gone out and found exactly the vehicle I wanted. I've never received service like that, especially from a car lot. They were wonderful to work with, never made me feel like I was "being sold", litetally took care of everything and made this the easiest car purchase to date. Thank you team Oregon Automotive!!