Young Mazda

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Mazda

I have bought 2 cars from this dealership and have been both time completely satisfied!

Always going the extra mile...

They always take care of me. This time my car was going to be a while getting fixed so they loaned me nice Mazda 6 for the day. They couldn't get a part for my car which was is on a Saturday so they came out Monday morning and picked up my car and took it back to the shop and then brought it back to me. What great service.

Great place to buy and service a car

I am on my third vehicle with Young Mazda. Their service department is thorough and consistent, and their sales team is relaxed and friendly. It's a pleasure to do business with this dealership.

Young Mazda Service Dept.

I am a repeat customer. From the moment I made the appointment. I received friendly reminders, that were appreciated. Upon arriving, Customer service was clean, friendly, knowledgeable. Besides service, I appreciated that I was able to One spot Registration, No upgrading on services or products.

Service department is awesome

Top notch service department. Sales people there are awesome.

Car service

They got us in quickly. The waiting area was nice. People were friendly. They had the service done very quickly as well.

Great Car Buying Experience

Travis and Tyler were both fantastic! Tyler was super helpful in setting up our appointment. Travis was super patient and knowledgeable about the different cars we were considering. He even took us over to test drive a Subaru and a Hyundai. I am delighted with my CX-30 every time I get into it. I would definitely choose Mazda and the Young Auto Group again!

Service on my 2010 Mazda 3

Easy to schedule for services or repair. Nice waiting room. Professional and friendly adviser. Car come out clean after service. Happy with my visit and will be back for another car service in July. Glad to talk with Tanner about any service needed.

oil change, tire rotation, replaced oil drain plug

Technicians did a good job. Ray, who wasn't even in the servicing section, took time out of his day to follow-up on the cars we bought. Ray is very personable, and genuine in his concern to ensure the family is doing well. KUDOS to the entire Young Mazda team, and extra KUDOS to Ray!

4.3

Car Repair

I have not driven my car enough to vote on yet. And I was provided a beautiful loaner car, but it had a dead battery on the key start, so that was a pain and I just didn't drive it......not sure why they chose not to change the battery in the keyfob before delivery. MJ was great and took care of everything. Tanner was polite.