Colonial Motor Mart

128 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 7, 2021

Would of got a 5 star but they didn’t full my new car up with gas said they would send a gas card it’s been a couple weeks nothing so I held off writing... this review but they didn’t send it. Other then that it all went well got the car I wanted. Gave me a fair amount for my trade.

Hello Jamie, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! If you have any further questions or concerns about your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to re...ach out!

December 9, 2020

I did not buy my vehicle here, but trust me these employees are unbelievably the best ever. I've bought many cars in my day and these people are over... the top kind and actually care about you and about making sure your vehicle is safe to drive. I thought my first visit there was just a lets be nice to the new guy thing. These people have treated me great anytime i had to go in. I've never bought a vehicle there or even dealt here before, but i'm betting my next vehicle will come from here.

Hi there! We're so happy we were able to help you out! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an ...awesome day!

December 3, 2020

Overall a great experience in buying! Stephanie was awesome to work with...and put me in an incredible new '21 Mazda CX5! Very happy with her professionalism... and would definitely recommend both she, and Colonial very highly! Thank U! Kaitlyn Hoff

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned... it. Have a great day!

November 19, 2020

Excellent staff bought our second outlander in 5 years. Jim Ferguson went over and above our expectations to find us the car with the options we needed... from the color to the leather interior

Hi, thanks for highlighting our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional ...we can do for you.

November 7, 2020

Very good buying experience at Colonial Motor Mart

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Colonial Motor Mart and we hope to see you again soon!

November 4, 2020

They were so helpful and quick with fixing my key fob

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! We are always more than happy to assis...t you if anything else comes up. Take care!

November 1, 2020

I had purchased a car 3 years ago Colonial had serviced it since new. Good and fast service. I am very please with the service. I tell everyone about... there service

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! If you have any further qu...estions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help. Take care!

October 29, 2020

Overall was a good experience. Was to hear from someone on Thursday to schedule an appointment to have a scratch on the mirror fixed. Guess I will need... to call them.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Our team is committed to providing each of our guests with the best automotive experience, so we app...reciate your feedback. If there's absolutely anything we can do to further assist, please don't hesitate to reach out directly and let us know. Take care.

October 24, 2020

I believe I had the best 2 representatives in your company stefanie and ashton went above and beyond their duties to help me.you do have one representative... that was very nasty and disrespectful. But these two girls were Awesone.i would highly recommend your company along with these 2 representatives to people I know.

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time... to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

October 22, 2020

From the sale to service , Colonial just does what needs done. Thanks Rod

Hi there, thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback about your experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additiona...l we can do for you, and have a great day!