BrokersAndSellers.com

Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm 11:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(313) 486-0928 (313) 486-0928

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

disappointed

I am/was extremely interested in a GMC Terrain they had listed on cars.com. I called to find out more information about the vehicle since I am a 4 hour drive away. The person I spoke with could not provide me with any information on the vehicle. I am shocked at how unfriendly and ill-informed this sales person was. I am really disappointed since this is exactly what I am looking for, and I am ready to buy.

Dealer response

Hi Rebekah, we're disappointed to hear about your negative experience. What you described is certainly not reflective of how we strive to operate. If you're willing, please contact Ali at 313-794-7077 Ext. 4 so that we may restore your good faith in BROKERSANDSELLERS.

In and out?

Awesome experience. I was taken care of from the moment I walked in, within 30 minutes I was done with my paperwork and driving off in my car.

Dealer response

Fre, Thank YOU! We appreciate your business.

Highly recommended

Very satisfied. Very open and honest and friendly. They told me everything they knew about the car and were up front with me. I bought a 2016 Ford Fusion se from them. It runs, drives, and smells like new and I saved thousands!! Would definitely buy from them again!

Dealer response

Hello Noah, We are glad that you are happy with your purchase and that you had a good experience at BrokersAndSellers. Thank you for your business!

Great service

I looked at a 2013 Ford Edge, everyone was very helpful and friendly. I would make a recommendation that more parking spaces would be available. Over all a very pleasant experience, and I could not love my new to me Ford Edge more! Thanks!!

Dealer response

Hello Jody, Thank you very much for the kind words. And yes, we definitely need more parking spots. We are working on solving that issue. Again, thank you for the business and enjoy your new vehicle. :)

Terry Evans

Always a pleasure working with Zain, my family as purchased several vehicles from Brokers and Sellers and have really enjoyed the process. Thanks guys

Dealer response

Terry!!! Hope all is going well. :) Thank you for continued business and the kind words. Give my regards to the family and Happy New Year!

Kip R

This is our second car purchased from brokersandsellers. Absolutely no problems with our first car. The process is very smooth and the sales people are great to deall with. I got a great deal.

Dealer response

Kipling, it was a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for your kind words. :)

Second car I have purchased

Second car I have bought and have two friends that have purchased also. Great service and a great car.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review Mike. Glad to know that you and your friends are satisfied with our service! :)

Mr Huston

They have good cars with low mileage and they are super clean

Dealer response

Mr. Huston, thank you for considering our dealership for the purchase of your vehicle and for the 5-star review!

4.2

Ms China

The 2013 chevying I bought runs well smells good it's loaded and looks brand new the body on it is perfect and I haven't had any problems I also got it at a very good price

Dealer response

China, thank you very much for the kind words!

No hard selling! Full history on vehicle

Just bought Ford edge 2011. Great condition and it comes with 6 month warranty! Loved that the staff wasn't pushy or aggressive trying to make a sale!

Dealer response

Jason, thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new vehicle!