US Auto Sales Charleston

3.1

3.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Renee Harris is a God-send!

Renee Harris worked with us for over a month trying to find what we wanted and did a fabulous job. Extremely professional and friendly. I will definitely use her the next time I am in the market for a vehicle. Kevin loves his truck. I have never had a salesperson work so hard for me. This was a very refreshing experience. I simply cannot recommend her enough!

The Best

Renee Harris is the best. Very real and honest. Did everything that she said. If you want to purchase a good vehicle us auto is the place. Would like to the everyone there. RENEE YOU ARE THE BEST.

RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!

The Manger Is very rude and disrespectful!!! I don't see why or how these people are in business!!! Now I see how caravan and the rest of the great companies out there are hurting local business. Just do your research these people are terrible!!!!

Total rip off

They take your money for an over priced car lie on other reps if you try to get a vehicle from another lot, and treat you like garbage after but tell you to call if you have any other questions.... Check every single mechanism on the car because I found a door that wouldn't lock and a detachy head rest...but they supposedly do such a great inspection. I understand if you have to because I did... But just be sure if what your getting yourself into.

Stay away

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!! I was in a very bad accident that has left me needing back surgery! I have been paying for a car through them for almost 2 years now and have never been late on payments!!! I called them due to me not being able to work and I was told that they would give us a deferment for a month! NOPE!!!!! They declined our request!!!! We sent every dr note and out of work note every paper saying that I'm going to have surgery and still they are now threatening to repo our car!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS JOKE PLACE!!!!! They lie and after being told that they would give us time and then turn around and tells us we are facing a repo!!!!!

RIP OFF CAR LOT

I wouldn't honestly refer anyone to purchase a car from here. Main reason,you have options of mailing payments or using your debit/credit card. I choose to make payments with card to insure payment. I have had 2 times where my card has been charged double and they refuse to refund partial payment. It is very inconvenient to take someone money and tell them you will just apply it to the next month. After I'm finish paying for this car I will never buy another car from this place!

4.0

Referral Fee

They are HORRIBLE when it comes to paying you your referral fee. Took three people there and haven't gotten paid yet. Please improve situation ASAP

Service was AWESOME!

I want to give a shout out to US AutoSales in Charleston, SC. They were so patient and helpful for our first time car purchase. They helped us with every little question we had as we were scared to commit ourselfs. Our overall experience with US Autosales in Charleston was amazing. Would definitely come back.

Great Customer Service and support.

We had a wonderful experience from begining to end with this dealership. Anyone and everyone looking to upgrade their ride should give this dealership a look.Plenty of high quality vehicles in stock.If you don't see the one you desire, ask,they will find it.