Sunshine Kia of Miami

318 reviews

318 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sunshine Kia of Miami from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2019

Great customer service!! People at the Sunshine KIA dealership are wonderful and very friendly. Thank you Mr. George for all your help!! And Thank you... Oscar!!

Oscar Martinez

Product Specialist

(4.9) 15 reviews

January 7, 2019

yo compre mi nuevo y hermoso KIA Sorento. El Sr Raul Fundora me brindo un exelente servicio, esta ha sido mi mejor expriencia en la compra de un auto.

¿¿Felicitaciones por la compra de su nuevo Kia Sorrento! ¿¿Nos complace haber podido hacer negocios con usted! Gracias por elegir nuestro equipo para ...ayudarlo a comprar su auto. ¿¿Esperamos verte de nuevo en un futuro cercano!-Sunshine Kia (855) 288-7738

January 2, 2019

I really regret buying my Kia. The service center here has to be the worst. Took it in for a major recall issue (or at least a very dangerous warranty... issue). After calling 5 times (yes 5 times) to check in with the service advisor and leaving voice mails on three occasions, I have yet to get a response. I called one last time and asked to wait until they can page someone. After a half hour I had to hang up. I tried to call the feedback line that was provided as a response to the other reviews (the 646 number) it rings and the call gets cut without anyone responding. Three hours later, I have yet to get in contact with anyone from service. This proves two things: 1, this place will only attend to you if you are buying a car, after that, you aren't even a number to them. Two, and most importantly, they are light years away from the customer service Lexus and even Infiniti provide. After spending close to 50k for a car, you'd think you would get some sort of respect. Not in this case. Update: After 13 calls... 13 CALLS IN ONE DAY...I finally get the service person on the phone. His excuse as to why someone hasn't picked up? "OUR PHONES SUCK". Not to mention in have to wait until next Wednesday (almost a week) because they do not carry parts for the recall Kia put out. Why so long? According to the service person "We've never done this before, so we dont have the part" This is a brand new 2018 car!!!!. Normally I do my research before buying a car. This issue and most importantly, this poor,poor customer service would have kept anyone from buying from Kia and most especially Sunshine Kia. If you're reading this, PLEASE HEED MY WARNING: This dealership does not deserve your hard earned money. Look elsewhere at all costs. A week later, no follow-up directly from the dealer. I have no time to be on the phone with corporate. Imagine that...have to call KIA CORPORATE offices, just to get through to the service center whose "phones suck".

We are truly sorry about your experience with us at Sunshine Kia. It is not our intention to have any customer of ours leave without being fully satis...fied with our service. Our professionalism and customer service is a priority so we appreciate your feedback as we do try to improve our services. If there is anything we could do to make things right, please contact us!-Sunshine Kia (855) 288-7738

January 1, 2019

I was shopping for my kia soul test drove a few times with Cherris before I made decision. The color I want was not on the lot she found one with color... options that I wanted. Highly recommend Cherris and George in finance.

How kind of you to leave us a review, Nancy! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us positive feedback. Congratulations on your new purcha...se, and what better way to start the New Year! Thank you for your recommendations, time, and allowing us to work with you! Enjoy your new car and we look forward to working with you again in the future! -Sunshine Kia (855) 288-7738

Cherris Lynch

E-Commerce/Leasing Director

(4.9) 17 reviews

December 30, 2018

We returned after a few years to buy a car for our daughter and we had already bought two cars there before, the seller was noted as lack of dynamism left... us waiting and then tell us that the banks did not approve the loan and that we needed two thousand dollars He did not want to try more, so we went to another place and we bought a pactically new car without giving money down and with payments that fit our budget

We are so sorry to hear your experience with us didn't go so well. This is definitely not how any customers of ours should be treated. We do appreciat...e your feedback as we do try to improve our services. -Sunshine Kia (855) 288-7738

December 11, 2018

We have bought two cars from this dealership. I highly recommend salesman Raul Fundora Falcon. He was very professional and friendly. Helping us with buying... a 2015 Kia Soul. George Okoth in financing help get us the best finance deal. Go and visit them soon!!!

Thank you for leaving us a five-star rating, Marlen! We are thrilled to hear that you recommend our dealership! We strive to work with our customers a...nd help them make their car buying experience as simple as possible! Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with! -Sunshine Kia (855) 288-7738

December 3, 2018

Mi experiencia con Sunshine Kia fue excelente.El Sr Hector Jimenez fir paciente en prestar atencion al mis necesidades.Finalmente sali con un carro nuevo... a un precio inmejorable

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear how well you enjoyed yourself. Our staff does a brilliant job at taking care of our customers. Let... us know if we may be of further assistance. Sunshine Kia (855) 288-7738

December 2, 2018

Was not expecting to buy a car, just wanted to ???look???. Walked out with a beautiful new car and an awesome deal. Salesperson Hector Jimenez was very... knowledgeable and professional. Awesome experience!

Thank you for the five star rating! We love to hear back from our customers. We prioritize our customers and we can see that with your successful expe...rience. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you! Sunshine Kia (855) 288-7738

December 1, 2018

I always believed it would be "painful" to buy or lease a car, but I was wrong. I found an exceptional group of people who were really interested in helping... me. I can't give enough praise to the staff at Sunshine Kia. Thank you all so much - Oscar, the salesman, Thomas, the show room manager, and George and William, the finance team - all worked very intensely so that I obtained exactly what I wanted. I left not feeling as just a customer but instead, as part of the Sunshine Kia family.

Oscar Martinez

William Ventura

Finance Manager

NOT RATED

November 29, 2018

Hector Jimenez and Thomas Rivera give to me and excellent customer service.ALL the process was very easy and I will recommend this dealership always

Thank you for recommending Sunshine Kia of Miami! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review. Let us know if we can be of further... assistance. Sunshine Kia (855) 288-7738