Costas Auto Gallery

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 14, 2016

i bought a 2011 nissan altima from this place and its a 1 month since i gotten the car and i cant complain the car hasn't given me any problems. All i... had to get done was brakes and rotors nothing major and my 30 days of warranty covered it.. i would send anyone to costas auto galley great people great customer service....

November 11, 2016

I have purchased a car from them and I have the car for at least 2 months and the car turned out to be a nightmare and now I'm stuck with the car for 3... years it has mechanical issues and they only give you a 30 day warranty on the cars

July 19, 2016

I would like to thank all the staff at Costa's Auto! I bought a 2008 Nissan Rouge and I'm very happy with it and also sent my cousin to buy a car there.... They also made my car note for the month cause of it.

December 4, 2015

I was looking for a car but had no idea what particular car I wanted. I needed a good one. Well, Mike the sales guy suggested a Jeep and helped me through... the whole process. He was like a brother to me and I felt like I have known him all my life. Very nice and honest guy. Will recommend this dealer in a heart beat.

November 20, 2015

I must say I've been to a lot of dealers and the customer service and honesty was in this one they helped me and my wife get into a car that we so badly... needed Alex & Lino helped and explained everything clearly made us feel comfortable with everything A+++ service recommend to all my friends and family

August 12, 2015

Excellent service! Alex is down to earth! My wife left happy so I let happy! Alex is a great guy and a man of his word I look forward to doin more business... with him and send all my friends ¿¿

June 26, 2015

Just purchased a car from Alex, must say best car buying Experiance ever. They were very courteous to me as a consumer that didn't really know what they... wanted, they helped me find a car the fits my everyday lifestyle. The car is really reliable and practical, thanks to them I made the right decision with very easy financing. After we found the car for me I was out the door with a speedy process. I would recommend everyone to have an Experiance at costas auto gallery. They didn't sell me a car, they sold me a smile!

June 1, 2015

I bought a used convertible Mini Cooper from Alex. He was great and very honest through the whole process. It turned out that the Mini had a transmission... problem a few days after purchase. Alex had all the repairs made and had his partner drive the Mini down to the shore to have it delivered to us. Alex lived up to his word and his 30-day warranty.

February 25, 2015

Today i purchased the car I've dreamed of for the longest time! Believe me when i say it wouldn't have been possible with out the help of Alex. Super respectful... and always there to answer any questions i had. Type of man to go out of his way so you get what your looking for. Guaranteed smile at the end of the day, was extremely satisfied and will definitely be shopping here again!

February 13, 2015

I only use Costa's Auto Gallery for my car purchases. I've bought 2 cars in the past and have now jumped into a nice Corolla. Not only did they help me... with my credit but they also provided the best service i have ever had. These guys really care about the customer. I'll be back for another.