Denali Auto Group

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

Buying a car from 3000 miles away!!
    April 26, 2017

My son recently moved to Alaska from Arizona. He was borrowing a car and then found out that it was being sold and he only had a week to get one of... his own. That threw this mom in a panic trying to find a car from 3000 miles away on the internet. Denali Auto Group had a Ford Escape that fit all the criteria my son was looking for in the price range he needed to stay within. The truck had just hit craigslist and I sent my son to look at it. Thats when he met Kanuari. He took him to the shop to look at the vehicle as they had just gotten it in on stock and it was still being cleaned up. Kanuari answered all our questions over the phone and had the car ready for him within a few days. He got the paperwork started and and we completed the entire process quickly. Kanuari was more than helpful with the whole buying process as you can imagine can be a little difficult that far away. I would recommend Kanuari and Denali Auto group to anyone looking to buy a vehicle in the Anchorage area. Thank you for everything.

Great Experience
    February 27, 2017

Kanuri went above and beyond when helping me find what met my needs. After going several places around town and getting nothing but pushy salesmen wi...th overpriced inventory this place was a relief. Very accommodating. The car we purchased was being finished up in the shop so Kanuri hooked us up with a loaner truck. Very helpful since I have a baby and job that I need transportation for. Highly recommend this place.

Thanks Dominique!

Great Experience
    January 18, 2017

I was looking around for a used truck. Found these guys online and went to their store and checked out the truck. Process was super easy. They gave... me a free carfax, showed me the vehicle repairs that they did, and arranged my financing. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for a used vehicle.

Thanks for the kind words!

Truck Inquiry
    December 27, 2016

I called this dealer several times to inquire about a particular truck they had in stock. I was told a salesperson would return my call as early as 1 ...hour after contact. I have yet to be contacted about this vehicle and wonder if they had intentions of calling me at all. Thanks Denali for all your help and service.

We apologize for not calling you back in a timely manner...there are only two of us here at the dealership and we get busy at times, especially over t...he holidays. Your particular vehicle inquiry isn't ringing a bell for us at the moment but we are both available now if you would like to call as at (907)341-4671. Thanks.

Denali Auto Group