Call This Dealer

Used

great place to buy
    April 3, 2018

wonderful service and amazing selection of cars real easy buying process and dosent try and sell you anything you don’t want to buy got what i wanted ...the same day i went in

Thank you for the business and the feedback. I am glad we were able to make everything come together and work on the BMW for you. I hope you enjoy you...r new car and I look forward to working with you on many more in the future.

Great experience!
    March 29, 2018

Steve was great to work with. No high pressure sales tactics, all vehicles seem extremly clean and well priced. I highly recommend anyone looking for ...a vehicle to check Steve’s inventory. Waterford

Thank you very much for your business and your feedback Jeff. It was my pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy your beautiful Cummins for a ve...ry long time. If you ever need anything at all please contact me anytime. Enjoy!

Excellent service
    March 27, 2018

I highly recommend The Motor Mall for a car purchase. Customer service is excellent. Steve, the owner is super accommodating and easy to deal with and... took care of all our needs.

It was a pleasure doing business with you Cecilia and we greatly appreciate your feedback. I hope you enjoy your beautiful Armada for a very long time... and if you ever need anything at all, please reach out to me directly. Thank you again!

Overall best experience
    March 26, 2018

The entire experience was so easy and and hassle-free. I'll never go back to a regular dealership again. Steve was great and so was the service! I als...o liked how he went straight to the point. Even the financing went so much quicker than a regular dealership. I highly recommend The Motor Mall.

It was my pleasure working with you Sharon. I am so glad we were able to make it work for you and your family. If you need anything ever in the future... please reach out to me directly!

Excellent Dealership
    January 8, 2018

Steve was very helpful and patient while i was shopping for a BMW. When i showed up at the dealership it was clean and very impressive with vehicles a...vailable. All the cars were very clean and well maintained. Steve has been very responsive with questions before and even after i drove the vehicle off the lot. I will be back again for my next used vehicle for sure.

Dean I really appreciate the feedback and it was a pleasure doing business with you. I am glad we were able to put together a deal for you on my BMW. ...I hope your daughter enjoys here new car and look forward to working with you on many more in the future.

Purchase of used car
    January 3, 2018

Working with Steve was an excellent experience; when he prepares a vehicle for sale, everything is checked the car was delivered fault free. Moreover ...he gave me what I asked for without the constant upsell which you experience from other dealers. Highly recommended.

Andy thank you so much for the feedback. Here at The Motor Mall we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and also go the extra mile to make sure we ar...e selling high quality vehicles. It was a breeze working with you and if you need anything in the future please let me know. Enjoy your Jag!

Great Service!!!
    November 20, 2017

My experience with this dealer as awesome..... Was met at the door with a warm welcome, our meeting was on time. The dealer was honest, very respectf...ul, and had all the information I needed to know, about the vehicle, I purchased....offered extra assistance. The vehicle was expertly clean, and ready to be driven off the lot. I felt my visit was quite professional, and would gladly recommend this car dealer, to others. Thanks Steve

Mark I am glad to hear we lived up to The Motor Mall standards for you. It was a pleasure working with you and I am glad we were able to put a deal to...gether. You got a gorgeous Escalade and I hope you enjoy it for many years. If you need anything at all in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

Excellence all around
    November 18, 2017

I got a amazing car for a good price. Customer service was top notch. I would definitely recommend The Motor Mall to others. Steve was friendly, helpf...ul and knowledgeable.

Thank you so much for your feedback Robert. Here at The Motor Mall we strive for excellence and customer service is always first. I am glad to hear we... met those quality's with your experience here and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Purchasing a vehicle has never been so pleasant or
    November 8, 2017

Steve from the motor mall was amazing. Most of my process was handled over the phone before I stepped foot on the property. I came in, went on a test ...drive, and closed the deal. I also got a very generous amount for my trade in! I will definitely be back.

Jamie thank you for your feedback. It was a breeze doing business with you and I look forward to many more in the future. Enjoy your sweet Audi!

OUTSTANDING PURCHASE!!
    November 6, 2017

Steve is very personable and always answered my questions promptly. I got an amazing 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged at a very fair price. He ma...de the whole process very smooth. I highly recommend him for your used luxury car purchases. Thanks for an awesome car buying experience!

Thank you for the feedback Mark. It was a pleasure working with you as well and I appreciate you being so prompt on everything we needed to put this t...ogether for you. You got an AWESOME Range Rover and I hope you enjoy it for a very long time. If you need anything at all in the future please reach out to me and we'll make it happen for you. Cheers!

The Motor Mall