The Motor Mall

34 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 30, 2018

Steve was Trustworthy & took great care of us ! Clean operation & “QUALITY” vehicles in his well kept showroom !! We are very happy... with our purchase

Thank you for the feedback Brian!

June 13, 2018

Really enjoyed working with Steve! He made the entire buying experience enjoyable, top notch inventory of really nice vehicles. I would highly recommend... Steve an the “The Motor Mall” to family and friends.

It was a breeze working with you Jim. I am glad we were able to put the A7 deal together for you. Thank you for your time, feedback, business and trus...t. I hope you and your wife enjoy that beautiful Audi for a very long time. Thanks again Jim!

May 19, 2018

I recently purchased this car for my wife, and I am very happy with the price and service from Steve as my salesman. When they say they the cars are inspected... and good to go they really mean it and stand behind it. I have seen the mechanic shop where every car goes before the showroom, and they do a great job. Steve stands by his word and his deals. I'm very glad I decided to go to the Motor Mall, it was an even better experience than I have had with buying from a big name dealer. Next time I'm in the market, I plan to just check here first.

Thank you very much for the feedback Craig. We strive for excellence here at The Motor Mall and we try to insure all vehicles are in the up most stand...ing condition mechanically and physically no matter their age or miles. I am glad we were able to get this Land Rover right for you and your wife and if you guys ever need anything in the future please reach out to me directly. Thank you for your business and trust!

April 24, 2018

Steve was awesome to work with, this was the easiest transaction ever great price love the SUV, would recommend to anyone to purchase a vehicle from Steve... at THE MOTOR MALL

Thank you so very much for your business and feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife and I hope you enjoy your Denali for a very lo...ng time. If you ever need anything in the future please reach out to me directly. Thank you again and I look forward to the next one. Enjoy!

April 3, 2018

wonderful service and amazing selection of cars real easy buying process and dosent try and sell you anything you don’t want to buy got what i wanted the... same day i went in

Thank you for the business and the feedback. I am glad we were able to make everything come together and work on the BMW for you. I hope you enjoy you...r new car and I look forward to working with you on many more in the future.

March 29, 2018

Steve was great to work with. No high pressure sales tactics, all vehicles seem extremly clean and well priced. I highly recommend anyone looking for a... vehicle to check Steve’s inventory. Waterford

Thank you very much for your business and your feedback Jeff. It was my pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy your beautiful Cummins for a ve...ry long time. If you ever need anything at all please contact me anytime. Enjoy!

March 27, 2018

I highly recommend The Motor Mall for a car purchase. Customer service is excellent. Steve, the owner is super accommodating and easy to deal with and... took care of all our needs.

It was a pleasure doing business with you Cecilia and we greatly appreciate your feedback. I hope you enjoy your beautiful Armada for a very long time... and if you ever need anything at all, please reach out to me directly. Thank you again!

March 26, 2018

The entire experience was so easy and and hassle-free. I'll never go back to a regular dealership again. Steve was great and so was the service! I also... liked how he went straight to the point. Even the financing went so much quicker than a regular dealership. I highly recommend The Motor Mall.

It was my pleasure working with you Sharon. I am so glad we were able to make it work for you and your family. If you need anything ever in the future... please reach out to me directly!

January 8, 2018

Steve was very helpful and patient while i was shopping for a BMW. When i showed up at the dealership it was clean and very impressive with vehicles available.... All the cars were very clean and well maintained. Steve has been very responsive with questions before and even after i drove the vehicle off the lot. I will be back again for my next used vehicle for sure.

Dean I really appreciate the feedback and it was a pleasure doing business with you. I am glad we were able to put together a deal for you on my BMW. ...I hope your daughter enjoys here new car and look forward to working with you on many more in the future.

January 3, 2018

Working with Steve was an excellent experience; when he prepares a vehicle for sale, everything is checked the car was delivered fault free. Moreover he... gave me what I asked for without the constant upsell which you experience from other dealers. Highly recommended.

Andy thank you so much for the feedback. Here at The Motor Mall we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and also go the extra mile to make sure we ar...e selling high quality vehicles. It was a breeze working with you and if you need anything in the future please let me know. Enjoy your Jag!