Alfa Romeo and FIAT of San Diego

39 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 18, 2019

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio from Alfa Romeo of San Diego. They are a moderately sized dealership and... so were able to provide a personalized experience that did not have the “corporate” feel of a super large dealership that is prevalent in Southern California. However, they were able to meet the price of any San Diego or Los Angles area dealership. They were very straightforward and transparent about the financial end of the purchase. My Sales Associate was Hector Yorba who introduced me to Ray, the General Manager who was also helpful during the sale. I was introduced to the Service Manager, Joel Golliday and the technician, Kobe, who specialized in my particular model. Kobe was very patient and knowledgeable in answering my technical questions. All in all among the best, most problem free, new car purchases I have made in my life.

February 14, 2019

Ryan Satterfield made my purchasing process so easy. The price was exactly what we had discussed previously and I was in and out of the dealership with... a really easy process. It was awesome!

February 8, 2019

I took my car in for a very strange and loud noise coming out from under the car. Chris Stanley in service took care of the car in a quick and efficient... manner. He was very courteous and answered all my questions. The car is fixed and runs great.

January 28, 2019

Ryan Satterfield was knowledgeable and efficient. The purchasing process was seamless as Tom Sonesaksith, the manager, went through all the financial... aspects. This is one of the most pleasant experience I've encountered looking for a vehicle.

January 28, 2019

Took my car in because my engine light was flashing. Joel Golliday has been awesome! Him and his team gave my car a new lease on life. Thanks so much!

January 21, 2019

Ryan Satterfield and Fiat of San Diego were incredible, knowledgable and incredibly helpful. Buying a car from them was fantastic, no drama and fair. The... process was also very quick compared to other dealers. Thank you

January 13, 2019

Hector Yorba took such FANTASTIC care of me! I cannot recommend him enough and the team at Alfa-Romeo/Fiat of San Diego! I DREAD dealing with car dealerships... and getting into this new Fiat 500e could NOT have been EASIER and all thanks to Hector's attention and communication was far above and beyond the customer service I honestly have ever had, especially with a car dealership. You will NOT be disappointed!

December 31, 2018

Ryan Satterfield helped me out looking for a new car and was great! Very responsive even on his day off and holidays. Great place to buy a car.

December 14, 2018

Hector was personable and friendly making the car shopping experience so pleasant. We bought a preowned 2014 Fiat, the car looks brand new. Hector took... our photo with a big red ribbon on the car, we had so much fun.

October 23, 2018

Joel Goliath is always professional and polite. I am confident my issues are being addressed in a timely manner. Service is always excellent and it makes... resolving car issues a breeze.

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are overjoyed that you are so confident in our service, and we are so glad that your recent experi...ence working with us did not disappoint. We will continue to strive to meet your automotive expectations in the future! Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for savings and updates. Regards, Joel Golliday, Service Manager