Orange Coast Nissan

384 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 28, 2017

i need a car for my daughter and Pastor help me get it

December 11, 2018

I found a car for sale online at Orange Coast Nissan for a good deal. We confirmed general details on price, as well as trade-in over the phone and they... said come down to finalize the deal. I would like to add they emailed me about the car stressing it had one prior owner, but didn't mention it had been a rental, until I checked the carfax report. I went to the dealership and initially things went okay. They tried to backwards and forwards me between the sales guy and manager. I put my foot down and said bring out the manager (Ronnie Bostek) and let's stop wasting time. The sales guy acted like his feeling were hurt because I didn't want to play his game. Finally we reached a deal, but I had to use his 60 month financing for them to supposedly make some extra back end dollars. I head back to finalize my deal in the office. The gentleman says they can give me a 100K service package for only one more dollar a month by improving my APR. Sounds great! They push the paperwork over to sign and they have increased the loan to 72 months and tried to sneak it by. Wait a minute... that is incredibly unethical. I immediately have them remove the $2,500 service package and move me back to 60 months. They actually implied it was my fault for not letting sales guy play his pricing game with me. He then continues in a negative tone and then the dealer add-on car alarm magically appears for $895 extra over the price we already negotiated. I asked to have It removed from the car and they seemed extremely angry. They told me they usually charge people $1,400 for this alarm and I am getting a deal. Wow... way to be honest guys! Now they start to get really rude and the manager comes back in to bully me about taking away all of their profits. Apparently not wanting them to rip me off on the service package or alarm has made me a bad customer. I was two hours into the process and just wanted to be done, so accepted the overpriced and unnecessary alarm. We stopped talking, finalized the paperwork and I walked out to drive my car home. Their final farewell was disclosing they only had one key for the car, so good luck with that. Thank you Orange Coast Nissan. Hopefully this review helps some other people navigate their unethical and questionable activities. I'm looking forward to hearing the feedback from their loyalty manager on this review...

• October 25, 2018

Came in from out of state, Gabriel made the whole process easy from A-Z. Was in and out within less than 2 hours, easy and painless.

October 19, 2018

Came in with my daughter to test drive the all new Nissan Kicks and were greeted by a gentleman by the name of Gabriel, although we told him we were still... in the begining stages he was still patient and understanding. We really appreciate how helpful and friendly Gabriel was and when we are ready we will certainly be visiting him.

October 11, 2018

Natasha goes out of her way to help customers out she’s the best person they have at the dealership I recommend if you have any problems dealing... with her and I just want to take the time to thank you for all the help you gave me.

September 28, 2017

we got an Altima with Pastor in the pass so we came to get a Sentra he gave us a good deal

September 28, 2017

i was looking for a deal and i got one Pastor made it all possible

September 28, 2017

i was looking for some sales man that had last of patience i Pastor fit the bill so he got me a good deal, thanks

September 28, 2017

Would love some fresh fruit available. :) Would also have liked to have gotten more for my trade in,... but otherwise was a good experience.

September 28, 2017

i was looking to get a new lease cause my old lease was over i met Pastor and he got me he hook me up