Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth

New (888) 643-2492 (888) 643-2492
Used (888) 643-3077 (888) 643-3077
Service (888) 643-6710 (888) 643-6710

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very nice

Ella is very professional and understanding. I’ve been loyal to Park Place for years but the experience Ella provided has definitely taken my loyalty to Alfa Romeo FTW. I didn’t feel like I left as her customer, but as her friend.

Delivered on Their Promise!

Ella’s authenticity was pivotal in making my new vehicle purchase. I was slightly hesitant moving into an Alfa Romeo after being a Jeep advocate for more than two decades and a Rover owner. Ella reassured me by making the buying transaction smooth. The Alfa Romeo vehicle and finance numbers we discussed over the phone were exactly what she delivered upon my arrival. She saved me time negotiating and retrieving all of my information in advance, creating a hassle-free experience!

Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth

Great customer service from Justin best salesmen ever. I recommend buying from Alfa Romeo and from Justin. Best place to buy a new or used vehicle!

Bruce L

I had a very pleasant buying experience while purchasing a new Stelvio from Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth. My salesperson Floyd was very friendly, highly knowledgeable and extremely professional. The sales manager Chase gave me a great deal and was also very friendly and professional. I am extremely happy with my buying decision and highly recommend Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth.

1.0

Worse experience ever!!!

If I could give 0 stars I would!! Absolutely the worse experience my wife and I ever had at a dealership!!! They pulled my credit and said I had a repo on it from Chrysler Financial. I said no, there has to be a mistake. Well they basically called me a liar and wouldn't even talk to me anymore. I went outside called Chrysler Financial. They said I do not have a repo. Matter of fact I was in good standing with them for paying off a car with them. I asked if she would speak with my salesman and the guy in financing she said absolutely!! Guess what? They wouldn't even talk to her either and I was shown the door. Absolutely horrible, horrible experience!!!!

Alfa Romeo Fiat of Fort Worth

The sales person, Hannah Johnson, was great to work with along with her Manager Chase Tennyson. My wife an I actually purchased two cars in less than 60 days apart. We were bringing in our first purchase a 2019 Guilia to have the license plate mounted and repairs to a sun roof. Cody in the Maintenance dept was great to deal with also. We ended up trading the 2019 model for a newer 2020 model that had just recently hit showrooms. Had fun and enjoyed the buying experience with Hannah and Chase.

Car buying experience

Hannah was great to work with and made this as easy for me and my grandpa as possible. Ask for Hannah when you come in and I promise you’ll enjoy your time spent at the dealership, which is rare.

Bought a new car

Great experience with Jonathan Sastre, fully recommended. Thank you for everything guys. They are the best team ever, great customer service, nice and clean dealership

Fort Worth Alfa Romeo

Salesman was very knowledgeable, courteous, and pleasant. Was a pleasure shopping there. Bought 2 vehicles. A 2017 Toyota Tundra for husband, and a 2017 Fiat 500 for myself.

Alfa Romeo Stelvio is an amazing ride

Jonathan Sastre was our salesperson. Very professional, and knowledgeable. We went to buy a used Fiat, and ended up with a new 2020 Stelvio. Absolutely amazing SUV. Very happy with the purchase and the professionals that work there.