Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth

New (888) 643-2492 (888) 643-2492
Used (888) 643-3077 (888) 643-3077
Service (888) 643-6710 (888) 643-6710

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Ask for Cole

Ask for Cole to assist in helping you find the right car for yourself. He did a great job working with us. His knowledge about the cars on the lot helped to sort out which cars might match our needs. We looked at the cars on Saturday with Cole. We went back Monday to test drive a car and bought the car. Cole made the process easy. He represented Alpha Romeo dealership in a positive light. He has followed up with us after our purchase of the car. It’s nice to be appreciated.

Fiat shopping

Cars. Com is showing 4 2017 fiats at this dealership. When you call them they say they have the cars. When we arrived they had none of the cars, even still the ads are up a week later, showing these cars. Plus their sales peoples attitudes were not good.

be careful!

Una mala experiencia que no olvidare jamas,compramos un auto,pagamos 2000 down,pero faltaba la inspeccion del vehiculo y ya era muy tarde,cuando regresamos al dia siguiente nos dijeron que habia un inconveniente del banco,querian 6000 down,les dijimos que asi no habria negocio ,les pedimos los 2000 que habiamos pagado y lo regresaron a la tarjeta,nos pidieron un cocomprador ,estuvimos todo el dia esperando que mi amigo llegara ,desde Dallas,ciudad de donde somos todos,luego le cobraron a mi esposa nuevamente 2000 down porque mi amigo fue aceptado pero cuando nos dieron los papeles a firmar querian poner a mi amigo como comprador y mi esposa como cocompradora ,nos dijeron que en el estado de texas ambos son iguales,entonces les dije si son iguales ponga a mi esposa como compradora y mi amigo como cocomprador y no aceptaron,luego me pidieron 4000 dolares down para poner a mi esposa como compradora,les dije que no ,es un auto de 20000,es mas de un 10 por ciento ,mi esposa con credito de 710 pero primera compradora entiendo ,pero eso es un abuso,les pedi que me regresaran mis 2000 nuevamente a la tarjeta,cuando mi esposa reviso la cuenta del banco no teniamos ni los 2000 anteriores ni los 2000 ultimos,eso fue un jueves y hoy sábado todavia estamos esperando que los 4000 regresen a la cuenta.Revisen bien los documentos que firman,estas personas son delincuentes con trajes y corbata,no confien en ellos,tal vez pensaron que como somos hispanos caeriamos en su trampa,nosotros nos somos de aqui ,pero estudiamos no somos estupidos,no se dejen llevar porque les gustes un auto y estas personas se aprovechen de esto,porque recuerden son bandidos,ah ya he comprado 2 autos en otros dealers y nunca habia visto esto,estas personas tienen que ser investigadas por el FBI,pues notamos otras cosas que no daremos a conocer en este reviews y quizas podamos dar a conocer despues que se les haga la acusacion,solo tengan cuidado! A bad experience that I will never forget, we bought a car, we paid 2000 down, but the vehicle inspection was missing and it was already too late, when we returned the next day they told us that there was a problem with the bank, they wanted 6000 down, we told them that there would be no business, we asked for the 2000 that we had paid and they returned it to the card, they asked us for a co-buyer, we were waiting all day for my friend to arrive, from Dallas, city of where we are all, then they charged my wife again 2000 down because my friend was accepted but when they gave us the papers to sign they wanted to put my friend as a buyer and my wife as a co-buyer, they told us that in the state of texas they are both the same, so I told them if they are the same put my wife as buyer and my friend as a co-buyer and they didn't accept, then they asked me 4000 dollars down to put my wife as a buyer, I told them no, it's a 20,000 car, it's more than 10 percent, my wife with credit 710 but first buyer I understand, but that is an abuse, I asked them to return my 2000 back to the card, when my wife checked the bank account we had neither the previous 2000 nor the last 2000, that was a Thursday and today Saturday We are still waiting for the 4000 to return to the account. Review the documents they sign, these people are criminals with suits and ties, do not trust them, maybe they thought that as we are Hispanic we would fall into their trap, we are from here, but we study we are not stupid, do not get carried away because you like a car and these people take advantage of this, because remember they are bandits, ah I have already bought 2 cars in other dealers and I had never seen this, these people have to be investigated by the FBI, because we notice other things that we will not disclose in this reviews and maybe we can announce after the accusation is made, just be careful!

Great car buying experience. See Jason Sauer

Cannot recommend this dealership highly enough. Jason, our salesman, was absolutely incredible. Down to earth, friendly, knowledgeable and willing to really work with you and not seem like a jerk or mad about it. I would tell my mother or my closest friends to do business with Jason and I recommend you do too. I will update this review as I continue to interact with the dealership over the course of owning the vehicle, but as of now, I have nothing negative to say.

Classic bait and switch

Advertised price said nothing about almost $1500 in ‘dealer prep fees’. Salesman could not explain what all this included. Negotiated down to $890 which is still crazy and all profit to them. $300 higher MSRP on this same vehicle than another dealer which the salesman could not explain. Advertised ‘regional discount’ of $2000 disappeared from advertising hours after I asked about it. Very deceptive, high pressure salesman. Emailed dealership twice and got automated responses but never got a return call.

2.0

Worst Experience Ever

I purchased a used Lexus from out-of-state. While the buying process was easy, getting title has been a nightmare. False promises and costs over $1,000 have made my experience terrible. Friendly but misleading!

Love my new Fiat

Sal was fantastic! If you need a great car an a great experience you need to ask for Sal an you will be all set!

Ideal car shopping trip

We had everything taken care of in no time. Our guy Alec got us an amazing deal on a 2018 Cadillac. 10/10 Will definitely return to get my next car.

Terrible experience

Terrible terrible terrible. This dealership is straight up fraud. I attempted to purchase a 2018 vehicle with less than 6K miles. I live out of state so the dealership emailed me a NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT form that I had to fill out and resubmit with a $500 transaction so they could supposedly hold the vehicle for me for approximately 48 hours until I could get up there. Once I signed and resubmitted the NON REFUNDABLE form the vehicle price suddenly went up. I brought this up to the attention of Jay sales rep and his manager and I was told the price increase was due to dealer fees. ($2,500 reconditioning fee). How is it that a practicly new vehicle with less that 6K miles has to be reconditioned at the cost of $2,500. I did not purchase the vehicle and I was told they would not refund me my $500 so now I will seek legal action against this dealership.

Jerry Kidd and Alfa Romeo Fiat Of Fort Worth

Jerry Kidd did an amazing job getting me the right car for the best price. I told them my situation and they worked with me and made it work! I will be coming back for my next vehicle purchase!