Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth

New (888) 643-2492 (888) 643-2492
Used (888) 643-3077 (888) 643-3077
Service (888) 643-6710 (888) 643-6710

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

GREAT

Came in for a oil change and was approached by Tyler who came and talked me into trading out into a new Giulia for the same payment!!! He was able to make it happen within 2 hours. Down right amazing!!!

New customer

Tyler was great salesman to work with. The buying process was fairly fast compared to the other two times that I have bought a car.

Below Average Customer Service and Dealership

When I found the car I wanted to purchase online, the mileage stated 17,000. When I arrived at the dealership, the mileage was 22,000. I had spoken with a salesman who could have brought this to my attention. I also made arrangements to come see the car a day prior. When I arrived, none of the dealer prep had been completed. One tire was different size than the others, the tire pressure light was on, he oil had not been changed, assuming the mileage difference, and the detail had not been done because there were remains still in the car from the previous driver. Also, their communication with each other and customers is not good and I had to repeat myself multiple times to different people about the situation. I came back a different day to get all of this taken care of, was estimated a 3-4 hour wait, which was fine. I was notified 7.5 hours later that my car was ready and when I got there to pick it up, I had to wait and hour before even talking to my salesman, then had to wait longer for paper tags. I did not leave until 9pm that night. It was ridiculous. Everyone was nice, but horrible experience. I had to use my extra time to come back so they could fix things that should have been taken care of prior to me even arriving. My best experience was with Eric in finance. He was helpful in every way and did things out of his job description to help me out when I was there. I love my car, but I will not be buying from here again.

Buying a car

I went in as a first time buyer and they worked with me and my situation. Helped me get into a car I am very happy with.

Happy

I wish to express my sincere gratitude to our salesman Jesus G for his hard work and diligence in helping us find the right car at the right price. He is definitely a tremendous credit to Alfa Romeo Fiat of Fort Worth. Well done Jerry. Thank you, Alfa Romeo Fiat of Fort Worth.

Nice Inventory!!

All around great experience we were in for a specific vehicle and we ended purchasing something better. I appreciate Jay (Jz) as his managers call him for his help. 10/10 would recommend

1.0

HORRIBLE! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

They are liars, they have poor customer service and poor communication! Save yourself a headache and go somewhere else. I never got my permanent license plates from them, even though they called to tell me they were mailing them. I had to call 2 weeks later to find out what happened and they still had them at the front desk. THEY NEVER MAILED THEM!! That is something small on their end and they couldn’t even do that task, I don’t live near the dealership so i have to wait for them to mail them to me. I had to call for them to mail me the financial paperwork because they never mailed it to me either. They are a bunch of crap!!! DON’T EVER DO BUSINESSES WITH THEM !!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Run!!

Kept calling and texting even after I said no. Salesman called when I told him no, he started trash talking dealership I did buy from.

Love my new Alfa Romeo

Fast easy transaction, they had everything ready for me before I come in. Preston is the guy to ask for. He know his stuff. The mangers come out and say hi to u.

Very deceptive

We came in for two vehicles. After agreeing to a price twice, they came back and said that they "ran the wrong car" and came up with a higher price TWICE. Very deceptive selling practices. They even tried to switch the agreed upon car to another car with the same color. I am doubtful that this was an honest mistake.