Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth

New (888) 643-2492 (888) 643-2492
Used (888) 643-3077 (888) 643-3077
Service (888) 643-6710 (888) 643-6710

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Well done

I thought they was gonna give it to me hard. Lil did i kno, they give it to me gentle like. Me like em. Me like em long time!

Fiat 500x

Very good service everybody is awesome. Jason was so helpful he got me the car I always wanted if you are looking to buy a car come see Jason s

Alfa Romeo

Got a great deal on a new Alfa! Ray and Jason were awesome in helping us out with our crazy schedule! They did great in helping us!

Great Deals

purchased my new alfa romeo guilia ti from Jesus Gutierrez. Got me the best price and interest rate! I totally love this place. will come back again soon!

Jesus was the man!

Great service! Friendly staff! will recommend this place to all my friends and family. Bought my brand new Alfa Romeo Stelvio for my wife. Thanks Jesus!!!

Great team

Jose quezada was very helpful and made it work to where we were comfortable and in love with our new purchase thanks jose we love our ram rebel

great service

Awesome customer service!!!!!!!! Everyone was very friendly!!!!!

4.5

Nice people good service

Very nice dealership with lots of nice employees, they made buying a new car easy even though I didn't go their to get a new car in the first place!

First Fiat

First Fiat. I love it. Would recommend others .Jason was very pleasant to work with. No hassle, everything I wanted in a new vehicle. Very nice and helpful staff to work with.

Relieved

Thanks to Tyler Bartlett and the wonderful staff at Alfa Romeo Fiat I was able to drive off the lot in a brand new 500x!!!!