Classic Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

New Used Service

4.0
  • Amazing experience
    November 1, 2017

I¿ bought my first car recently and really had a great experience overall! Mike is a great salesman! I¿ really recommend shopping here for your next c...ar purchase!

• New name, Same dealership?
    February 10, 2018

"Classic CDRJF" website still refers to "here at Ewing" and the "leave a review" button links to "Ewing Chrysler" Terrible Service. Tried to sell ...veh "as is" without radio antenna. Make ready dept did not put air in tires, no washer fluid, and almost out of fuel. All items that were pointed out to salesman. UPDATE 1/31/18 Spoke with General manager : many apologies and lip service. Promised "we will make this right" 2/5/18. The Director of customer relations (Dealership owners wife) calls to " Inquire about my dealership experience " This review was NEWS to her. Again apologies and promises. 2/9/18. NO CONTACT / NOTHING Waiting to see if they call when License plates come

• poor after the sale service
    December 29, 2017

Purchased Ram Truck that dealer had on lot for almost a year, so they converted from new to used, was used as a service(demo) type and after purchasin...g the truck noticed I only had 1 key fob, contact salesman who said there was nothing he could do and he looked for a key but could not find it, he said there was nothing he could do about it, now I am having to go to a different dealer and have the key frequency erased and re-flashed with a new key fob, cost is about 300.00 They just lost my business before it even began. But to be fair, I have had bad experiences with all the dealers I have ever purchased a vehicle from, either with pushy salespeople who try to high pressure you or lack of attention after the sale, they all do it, every single car dealership, I have been a sales trainer for over 2 decades, if a single car dealership would ever get real and change there asinine tactics and actually learn how to really relate to people then they would put all there competition out of business, I guess having to deal with these dealerships will always be one of the dark area's of our society, they are all the same ! its never a fun experience buying a car or trying to find good service after the sale !

• Recall maintenance
    November 10, 2017

Very satisfied and will be back. Waiting roim very comfortable and staff very friendly.

• Ewing Fiat
    October 25, 2017

Took my car back for flashing odometer after service manager contacted me and was somewhat brash about my review. Assured me that he would fix proble...m. Made appointment to get it looked at. My mistake and took the car in one day early but they were accommodating anyway. Kept car overnight and then was called and told car was done and the flashing was fixed. Picked up car and no flashing odometer! Then started flashing again!! Called Carson and he stated that he would talk to tech and service manager about problem. Never heard back from him. Odometer still flashing. Car had less than 5k miles and still issues Bad follow up unless you review less than satisfactory. Let’s see what happens now ?

• Covered up Smoke Smell in Car
    October 16, 2017

Aside from the smoke smell I do feel like I got a good deal on the vehicle, they beat Navy Feds finance rate and truck is in good working order. Typ...ically I wouldn't knock a dealer for trying to cover up or "clean up" the smoke smell in a car. The only complaint I have is I specifically asked the manager if the truck was smoked in and the office manager told me "no, I only have 1 truck that was smoked in and pointed in the lot somewhere at another truck". They did a good job of covering it up and about 4-5 days later the smell started to become apparent. After looking closer I could see where they tried to shampoo the head liner ect. to cover it up. LaPorsche was really nice and professional and treated me well. I think the loss is more for her as the dealership will not be affected by me not returning but my wife and I do typically buy new cars every 6 months to a year, so really the injustice is to LaPorsche. So $350 out of pocket later hiring a specialist the truck is smoke free, all and all I was happy with my visit but due to being lied to I would not do business at this dealer again.

• Ewing fiat. Arrington
    October 9, 2017

Bought car on Saturday and took back that Tuesday to talk about headlights not going from low to high beam. Went back three times and each time spoke ...with Some one and assured me to contact me within a few days ( three or four was what I was told) one month later got problem fixed. As I was dropping off car mentioned to mechanic about odometer flashing and washer jets not adjusted correctly. He stated he would look into it and when I was called he stated that car was fixed,same day . Asked about problems and advised that odometer was not mentioned but would look into it. Showed up to pick up car and mentioned odometer and was told it was not flashing. Left dealership was not flashing Flashing now and when I got "texted " by service manager I informed him it was not fixed Never received a text back. Bad costumer service. Hope my car is

• Vehicle Tecall Service
    October 7, 2017

Very friendly, professional service. Smallish waiting room, but comfortable.

• Ram Diesel
    September 29, 2017

In for oil change and mechanical inspection. Work completed promptly. Very professional.

• Tune up
    September 24, 2017

Brought my car in for a check engine light due to a bad coil pack I was told to bring it in by appointment and when I got there the service advisor to...ld me it would be a week before he could get me I thought that was terrible he told me to call back and schedule appointment for another time within that week little did he know I am a mechanic won’t be going there anymore

Classic Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat