Classic Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

41 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 7, 2019

I was in the market for a new vehicle but dreaded going to a dealership. It is like knowing you need to put on boxing gloves and go 12 rounds and try... not to get beat up too bad. Classic Dodge had the exact truck I wanted so I called and talked to Alonzo Contreras. From that first call he was honest, easy to talk to and no high pressure at all. He is awesome and I highly recommend him. Yissell Medina also worked with me and did a great job. Last but not least, Jeff Miller in the Finance office was the best I’ve ever dealt with. He explained everything in plain English, did not try to strong arm me and left me feeling like he honestly wanted to get me the best deal possible. Good Job Classic Dodge!

January 25, 2019

I called them to schedule and appointment for my car service and i was told that they would work on my car as soon as i got there. After getting there... it took them two hours to start checking my car. I was told a price for oil change over the phone and when i went there they hiked up their price. Dishonest people. I will never go there again. Take your car somewhere else and save yourself the headache.

• November 1, 2017

I¿ bought my first car recently and really had a great experience overall! Mike is a great salesman! I¿ really recommend shopping here for your next car... purchase!

November 25, 2018

Thanks Ashley for getting my truck back to no lights on the dash! Nice to see good service even though my truck is high miles you still treated me great.... .

October 26, 2018

Found a car online, called over the phone to speak with LaPorsche, she was very helpful in getting specific photos of the vehicle to me (since we live... a good ways away) so quickly that it helped us decide right away we’d go with Classic Chrysler. Greatest price for a vehicle in the DFW metroplex

June 16, 2018

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Classic took over from Holt and we lost thousands from our previous service contract. And yes, I said contract, so previous... Holt customers beware as Classic will screw your Holt contract. They will NOT honor this, OR even think about helping us. This is not something we can take lightly as $2000 is just gone. We love Dodge and were excited about Classic taking over at first, BUT their customer service is a just a replica of Holt's horrible customer service. Guess we will be buying a different Make next time and be getting away from Dodge all together. Thanks Classic.

May 26, 2018

My vehicle was towed to their location and they claimed that they did not have the keys or the vehicle. Once i filed a police report they then were about... to find it. My mother and I went to the dealership to make sure that the vehicle had not been damaged since they could not find it. The keys and windows were working when we left on Monday. Dan the Manager said that the vehicle would be done by Thursday in time for her to go to work which did not happen. My mother called the dealership in Wednesday to check the status of the vehicle and was told by Carson the service advisor that they had not started work on the vehicle and had to order parts. Long story short, they then over charged for parts and labor that was not needed. When she picked up the vehicle the back window was down and she could not raise it back up. She had to circle back to the dealership for them raise it back up. Only to find that when she got home the key fob was not working. Now it worked fine on Monday when we retrieved some items from the vehicle. She stopped by the dealership again and asked that they reprogram her key fob. Dan took the fob apart and said they a part was broken and told her that she needed to purchase another key. Mind you, he never tried to reprogram or change be battery before telling here this. I the dealership and explained the situation and spoke with Tim who was so rude and told me, " Mame Stop talking" which prompted me to ask what his title was. I explained to him that all we asked was that they reprogram the key fob but instead of doing that he just told her she needed a whole new key. I told him, you didn't try to help her because you didn't try to reprogram or anything before you tried to tell her she needed a new key. That's fraud! Once i told him that I would take it somewhere else to be inspected he then said we can bring it back and he was try to reprogram it. Go figure! Tim also said they didn't repair what i said they did and i was looking at the invoice, REALLY! So what is it that really needed repairs??? We are having the vehicle looked at next week. Please, Please, Please Do Not Take Your Vehicle here.....they are rude, and lack integrity!

April 28, 2018

I purchased a used Jeep from another dealership that had assured me my Jeep was manufacturer certified. 5 month’s later, I had a wiring issue. As the original... dealership is at least an hour away, I contacted Classic, scheduled an appointment, and brought my Jeep in. Much to my dismay, the original dealership had mislead me, and I found out that I did NOT have the bumper to bumper warranty I thought I had. I was VERY frustrated. That is when Classic came through. They covered all of the parts for my repair and paid for my rental, charging me only for the labor. And when I picked up my Jeep it had been washed and vacuumed. ¿ I will never go to another Jeep dealership in the area. Classic, you have a loyal customer! Thank you so much!!

April 12, 2018

Tim Simpson great service manager I have never had such an uneventful experience. I would highly recommend this dealership due to the experience and friendliness... of their service department.

March 28, 2018

Purchased a used "As Is" vehicle with clean Carfax, but found the back window did not work. The dealership fixed it at their expense with some delay,... but the TPMS is still on, and the dealership did not explore that with their "140 point checklist". Felt they should have caught both the window and TPMS problems. Gladly bought extended warranty for any other issues.