4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 113 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

113 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilsonville Subaru from DealerRater.com

Best experience I’ve ever had
    April 7, 2018

This was my first time buying a car and Bill made the experience very enjoyable. I was scared because I didn’t know what the process was like and I di...dn’t want to get ripped off. Bill did everything in his power to get me the car I wanted and I the end I got the car of my dreams. He let me test drive it as many times as I wanted and he gave me many options to go cheaper or more upgrades. I never felt pressured to buy a car. I never felt uneasy. Bill made me feel like family. Anyone who is looking for a new car, I highly recommend Bill and the Subaru family.

Super Experience
    February 22, 2018

Shawna was "top-notch"! Extremely friendly, very knowledegable, and welcomed us as family! We will only buy cars from Wilsonville! Ask for Shawna i...f you are wanting the best car buying experience ever! Thanks Shawna!

Wilsonville Subaru

Thank you for your kind words! Happy to hear that Shawna was friendly and helpful in your car-buying process. Enjoy your new Subaru!

Great Experience
    February 21, 2018

Greg McMillin helped my wife and I. He was great. He got us a discount and helped us both get on the lease. He talked us through the options and made ...the process as simple as possible. We were very happy. We like our Subaru very much.

Wilsonville Subaru

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear about your positive experience working with Greg. Happy driving!

Employees Worked With
    Great service without hassle!
    February 18, 2018

James Grant was very pleasant to work with through the entire process of looking for a Subaru. He was responsive, knowledgeable and he did not try to ...pressure my wife and I as we debated during our vehicle search. Ultimately, we did not end up purchasing, though he was very responsive via email when we had questions for him. I'd be happy to work with him again someday.

Wilsonville Subaru

Thank you for the kind words, Tim! Sorry to hear you didn't end up purchasing - we are glad to hear you had a great experience though! Hope to see you... again.

Employees Worked With
    Stop wasting time and money
    February 14, 2018

Dan is the Man. He gets the job done in record time with zero frustration. Go to Wilsonville Subaru and ask for Dan unless you hate working with profe...ssionals.

Wilsonville Subaru

Thank you for your kind words about Dan! Very happy to hear about your great experience. Hope you enjoy your new Forester!

Employees Worked With
    Best dealership experience possible.
    January 2, 2018

I initially connected with Wilsonville Subaru via internet to look at options, pricing, and to setup the initial contact. Upon arrival, the precise O...utback (color, options) was prepped and waiting for me indoors on a rainy Oregon day. After meeting a terrific representative Shawna, we reviewed what I expected and what they could offer..then on to a test drive of the superb AWD outback. The wagon exceeded my expectations, the dealership staff was more like family. I purchased the Outback I had been searching for that night. With in a few days, the additional features were installed, the maintenance team detailed the vehicle exceptionally and I was on the road for a work trip, enjoying each mile down the road. Definitely consider Wilsonville Subaru when you are in the market. Best, Kevin.

Wilsonville Subaru

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with Shawna. Our indoor showroom sure makes rainy Oregon days a lit...tle less wet! Have fun in your new Outback.

Working with Greg McMillin
    December 24, 2017

Greg was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. I highly recommend working with Greg if you are wanting to buy a car. I knew what I was look...ing for when I walked in the door and he completely provided it. Thanks to Greg, I am one happy lady. Thanks Greg!

Wilsonville Subaru

Thank you for stopping by, and for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you had a great experience with Greg. Hope to see you again!

Shawna Williams sales manager
    December 23, 2017

Shawna Williams is very professional, honest, patient with us worked well with us to find a car that met our needs. she is genuine and respectful not ...pushy. She made buying a car a good experience for us. Dealership is very clean everyone we came in contact with were very friendly.

Wilsonville Subaru

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you had a stress-free experience, and that Shawna was of great assistance to you. Enjoy your new car!

Enjoyable experience
    November 26, 2017

Went to dealership and was greeted by Greg McMillin at the door. My family looked around the showroom without any pressure. Greg checked how we're doi...ng afterwards. He was knowledgeable and he answered all our questions regarding the vehicles we're interested in. He was very accommodating with us and our kids when we went for a test drive. It was a very enjoyable experience for all of us.

Wilsonville Subaru

Thanks, Liz! We are grateful for your feedback and are happy to hear that you had a great experience. Hope to see you again!

Awesome
    November 17, 2017

Upon entering the showroom, I was greeted by the lady at the front desk, and Max, who was our salesman. He showed me the car I was interested in, exp...lained to me about the different features on the car. Max answered any questions I had. From beginning to end, it was nice dealing with one person. Max called me the next day to see how things were going, and if I had any further questions to please give him a call.

Wilsonville Subaru

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear about your great experience with Max. Enjoy your new Subaru!

9200 SW Bailey St Wilsonville, OR 97070