Mastria Kia

49 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 27, 2021

Derek was unresponsive and unwilling to help me purchase a vehicle. He saw my credit was not ideal and even though I had plenty of cash to purchase outright... if I wanted too he was not interested in helping.

January 30, 2021

Was the worst experience ever for me. Purchased used auto had damage I missed originally and they stated too expensive to repair gave me touch up paint... for a dent and split in the metal lower portion of hood. 2 weeks after purchasing odometer started flashing. They were unable to repair however they provided me with a print out of all the error codes and recommended I go to the specific autos dealership to have repaired with their computers and have them contact us they stated. I went had it repaired and than Mastria Kia refused to pay the bill while the vehicle was still under 30 day warranty. It was safety issues and was unable to use lower gears and just had D [drive], so they were liable for the repairs under the warranty agreement but again refused to pay. They originally were rude, they talk to hear themselves talk by stating they will do something and they never do it. They would not budge on the original price of the vehicle even though I was paying all the cash up front and not financing. There was just one key and I had to beg them to get them to agree to make me the second key, which by the way I am still waiting for. Their only focused on taking your money and leaving you out to dry once they achieve this. I highly recommend you avoid this so called 'Family' dealership. I can't believe this is how they treat their veterans. Attached print out of all the errors they feel they are not responsible to have to pay for to have repaired they actually admitted to. [shaking head]

• October 28, 2020

Came from NH to purchase a vehicle from another dealership found on the internet.Had a bad experience, vehicle was dented, scratched and smelled of cigarettes.... We left very disappointed. Stopped at Mastria Kia down the road and found the perfect car at a great price and low mileage. Rachel Brownell was great to work with and Mastria delivered the vehicle to NH at no charge!

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

January 28, 2021

Bought used rogue ,chad the salesman,and Derek were easy and very helpful during the purchase. Seemed to go the"extra mile" to finalize the purchase,... so far very pleased.

January 16, 2021

Smooth, no nonsense car buying. Michaela was awesome! I’ve purchased many cars and this was one of the easiest and most pleasant. No pressure ... just... straight-forward communication and friendly negotiation.

December 21, 2020

I worked with Michaela and she was fantastic! Mastria Kia made everything easy and effortless! It’s been the best experience I’ve had so far with a dealership!

November 5, 2020

This would be my third time leasing a vehicle from this dealership. I have had many oil changes,to keep my vehicles working properly. Service has always... been dependable and reliable. Salesman, Tony is the best..

Thank you for your continued loyalty! It is always so great to hear from our repeat customers. We greatly appreciate taking the time to share this pos...itive feedback.

October 5, 2020

We had such a great experience! Rachel Brownell was so knowledgeable and personable. She answered all of our questions and she made the process quick and... surprisingly enjoyable. We would definitely come back to work with her again for our next car purchase!

Hello! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team.

August 27, 2020

Beautiful new facility. Service techs and reps are wonderful! Sales group is just plain bad. My salesperson was ok, but he was told by the floor manager... to turn me away based on my credit report. I've had a bankruptcy in the past, and as such I have no credit cards and poor credit. But I do have cash! Apparently not good enough for the floor manager. Once credit was pulled they immediately stopped helping me and basically asked me to leave so they could help better potential customers. Insulting, unethical, and bad business.

We regret to learn of your dissatisfaction. Please contact our customer care team so we may further assist. Please email us at care@mastria.com or cal...l us directly at 508-802-9477. Thank you.

June 9, 2020

will be back for service again! very friendly customer service and my issue was resolved. I was also provided with a rental which really helped me at the... time.

Hi Ashley! So happy we could help you out. Thanks for sharing :)