Moore Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sunday Closed Closed
New (409) 373-5077 (409) 373-5077
Used (409) 373-5067 (409) 373-5067
Service (409) 373-5081 (409) 373-5081

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service!

Nice, courteous, and really listened to my needs and wants and got me the perfect car at the right price. I am extremely pleased with the sales staff, especially Greg Mitchell.

Recall, tires and oil change

My appointment check in was handled quickly, the service man started almost immediately doing the required work. My wait time was minimal. All the staff I dealt with were friendly.

The best way to treat customers!

I made a call to the dealership, asked for Melissa, and she went straight to work, finding me the truck I wanted at a price no one could compete with. When I arrived, she already had the truck cleaned, and the paperwork started so I could enjoy my new vehicle faster. I am extremely pleased with my salesperson.

Best little dealership in Texas!

Awesome dealership! Bought my 2016 GMC 2500HD pickup earlier in 2016 with the 6.0L gas engine. Daniel was my salesperson and he was great! The whole buying experience was easy and enjoyable which is saying a lot compared to other dealers I have dealt with in the past. I have moved to Houston since and used a dealership in the area and was very dissatisfied so I drive the extra miles now just because of the friendly and reliable service.

quick in and out, courteous personnel, effiicent service

I went in for oil change, tire rotation and brake check. I was in and out in less than an hour which I was totally thrilled about because I went in after work and was tired and ready to go home. The service was great. The personnel have always been very friendly and courteous there and this day was no different. I have bought my last three vehicles from there and will continue to buy from them in the future.

Special

Very good experience with Cowboys. Service lady Jewel Payne and Mechanic Michael Moore make my visits the best I've ever had with all dealerships in my many years of buying and having cars serviced. I rate them at a 10 Plus and recommend them to all.

our car buying experience

Our salesman was kind and accommodating. He wasn't pushy or rude which would make us leave and go somewhere else. Our experience was exceptional.

Next experience w buying a car

Between Paul and Thomas, our buying experiences have been wonderful! He recently sold my mom her car and yesterday the guys were able to help me get into a car I ooh so love! Easy, fast and friendly service every time. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Best place to buy a car/truck/SUV

MIke Garlaska helped us. He was fantastic!!! We knew what we wanted but still showed us comparable cars to see differences. Mike was never pushy. Listened to what we had to say. We are very happy with our purchase and will come back for our future needs!! THE BEST EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR EVER!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Outstanding Employee - Brittney Solomon

In for recall & asked Service Advisor, Brittney Solomon, about seat & garage door opener set-up & spoiler replacement. She was extremely helpful & accommodating. She is definitely an asset to Coyboy's Service Dept.