Kerry Hyundai

New (859) 795-1136 (859) 795-1136
Used (859) 692-4083 (859) 692-4083
Service (859) 692-4079 (859) 692-4079

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kerry Hyundai from DealerRater.

Super Team Effort

Was in a spot with a vehicle that could not be repaired...not from this dealer...from Chris to Walt and Don they did a super job working to trade in my truck and get me in a reliable proven truck...thanks so much!!

1.0

Transmission died 1 month and 351 miles after purchase

Update to the following review: Chris Williams at Kerry Nissan has agreed to an acceptable solution and we are satisfied with the resolution at this point. My son was so excited to get his first car, a 2010 Nissan Altima, from Kerry Nissan on September 12th, 2018. He received his license on October 15, and after having put only 351 miles on the vehicle since we purchased it, during his FIRST solo drive to Chipotle (about a mile from our home), the transmission went out. According to the service person my husband spoke to initially, we are only 2k miles outside the factory transmission warranty so they were going to try to get it replaced under warranty. I guess that didn’t work and we are currently trying to work things out with the dealership. I had previously purchased a used vehicle from a “reputable dealer” that had a number of undisclosed issues and had to be replaced at a huge loss to myself. Given this experience, I shared my concerns and they reassured me during the purchase process that if anything major happened shortly after getting it they would stand behind their product. Reminding me they are “Kerry Nissan”, a reputable dealer with a name and a brand to uphold. Currently, we have not received an acceptable resolution, however, I’m still hoping they can figure out how to make this right!!

Nissan rouge

A good experience at the Kerry Nissan. are salesman Brent Adams was very knowledgeable and helpful on the Choice of our new vehicle. After two days of driving i did not likes the 19 “ tires and the dealership changed them to 18” no questions asked.

1.0

Poor customer service. Unresolved maint. issue.

My wife and I are in the market for a new SUV. I have owned an Armada and would be looking to purchase another, but the service at Kerry Nissan has not been impressive. Instead it has turned me off of looking at Nissan cars. Most recently my Armada hatch lift has not been working. I took my car in to Kerry Nissan to be fixed, although the issue was never fixed. I have now been back three times and today I had enough. Assistant Chris Leip was rude, ignored me as another customer walked up and called me a liar when I referred to commitments other service managers made. This is not good customer service. I would hope the leadership at Kerry Nissan would want to know how their service is impacting their reputation and future business.

New lease

Professional from greeting through the sales process to departure, our fourth (4th) vehicle from this dealership; each time the quality and professionalism increases; we recommend this dealership

Customer Service Isn't dead

Our car buying experience was a very positive experience at Kerry Nissan Florence, Ky. Regina Berry was our sales lady. No pressure sales tactic and very knowledgeable. Please stop by and ask for Regina!

Salesperson perfprmance

Joel Epperson did a fantastic job helping me with the purchase of my used car from Kerry. I am very impressed with this young man he was very knowledgeable about the car and of the process. You don't buy a car every day so it is not something that you get used to. Joel made it a simple/painless process. He is a very kind person will go a long way. I would recommend him to all of my friends.

Everything I hoped it would be!

Really amazing experience! I worked with Angel who is super sweet, personable, and made me feel like a good friend. I was most appreciative of her dedication to helping me stay within my budget while facilitating the purchase of a car I absolutely love. Angel cares about her customers and is a pleasure to talk with. My first car buying experience was everything I hoped it would be - Thanks to Kerry Nissan & Angel!

A smiling face and awesome service!

Angel Cearley is an awesome sales lady! I highly recommend her! James Miller went several weeks prior to look at a Juke while it was freezing outside and she was the only one who came out to greet him. When we returned today she came out with a smile and had remembered him after all that time with all the people she sees on a daily basis. She worked very hard to get us the deal we were looking for and got it for us. Angel you rock .. Lisa Smith and James Miller say so!

Great salesmanship, great price

Great job, guys! You did a great jobs for me. I appreciate you time and attention. Thank you very much. You did a great job for me. Great job, guys! You did a great jobs for me. I appreciate you time and attention. Thank you very much.