Ray Brandt Mitsubishi-Harvey

27 reviews

27 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Brandt Mitsubishi-Harvey from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 14, 2018

Everyone I've been in contact with has been very helpful and nice. I would recommend Ray Brandt Mitsubishi to anyone. Thanks Bernard in sales and Mike... in the service department.

December 8, 2018

Saw on their website that they were upfront with their prices, in need of a new vehicle, & without a ride to visit the dealership. Sales manager Avery... Sorapuru offered me a ride to the dealership in which salesman Chase Deculus offered to pick me up in the vehicle I was interested in & have me test drive it back to the dealer (52 mi away). I forgot the downpayment at home & they were even able to find a fix for that issue. The staff at Ray Brandt went above & beyond the call of duty to make me feel comfortable and appreciated. This was the first time I was ever made to feel stress, hassle, & worry free when shopping for a new vehicle (I’m 39 years old) and I can say with confidence that I’d trust family & friends to their expert & hospitable care.

Worked with:
  • July 7, 2017

We depend on Mike McGowan to take care of all our vehicles. He is always courteous and friendly. He keeps us informed on the status of our vehicle's... repairs and cost. Thanks Mike for always going above and beyond to make sure our service experience is speedy and pleasant.

Thank you for your entrusting your vehicles to our team at Ray Brandt Mitsubishi. We're so glad to hear that Mike could provide you with the five-star... experience we strive to give all of our customers.

November 20, 2018

Always a great experience. I get my car service quick and efficient. Everyone is always friendly. The morale in this place is amazing. Looking forward... to my next service . Mike Dugas is exceptional .

Worked with:
    Lauren Judy

Cory Phillips

Daniel Austin

Samira Palmer

November 20, 2018

A good dealership should always have the best service manager/people.. Mike is the best....He gets folks in and out asap. The service area has coffee... and donuts available...

February 6, 2018

Everyone was awesome in helping me find a car! I’ve never had customer service like it before! Very professional ! I will definitely be returning and... recommending!

At Ray Brandt Mitsubishi, customer service is our top priority. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again... in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

October 12, 2017

Service associate was great! Easy and timely process. Would be a returning customer.

We look forward to working with you again soon. Thank you for choosing Ray Brandt Mitsubishi for your service needs!

July 17, 2017

Mike is a wonderful person and very helpful and let you know everything needs to be done in your vehicle

Jason, we would sincerely appreciate it if you could edit your rating to reflect your glowing review.

June 7, 2017

The service manager Mike is always helpful, and goes above and beyond every service visit.

At Ray Brandt Mitsubishi, we're honored to have the opportunity to be your transportation partner. We'll be sure to share your feedback with Mike and ...the rest of the service team!

June 1, 2017

Mike is an excellent service advisor. He is always courteous, friendly and keeps me informed about the status of my car repair. He is a tremendous asset... to your company. A very people oriented person. My thanks to Mike McGowan.

We couldn't be happier that Mike provided you with a great service experience. Thank you for your kind words.