Country Buick GMC of Leesburg

• Support

Although there have been significant design and quality issues as well as unreasonable part delays with my vehicle all the responsibility of GM, Randy and his team have been outstanding in providing great customer service. I have never been treated so well by an auto dealer.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about Randy and the team's excellent customer service! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

• Service by dealer

Great experience with the service department. It was short notice and I needed the work done immediately and they were totally cooperative. The service writer did an excellent job and his services been outstanding

Hello Wayne, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We're happy to hear the service department was able to accommodate you so quickly! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Visit to Country Buick

The problem was fixed and Rob was very helpful as always.

The problem was fixed and Rob was very helpful as always.

Robert, thank you so much for the positive review! We are happy we could help! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Great Service

I appreciated having a loaner car so I could taheccare of errands and children needs while my car was being repaired.

Amy we know how busy our customers lives are and are committed to making your visit with us easier! Thank you for your business.

• truck repair and maintenance

Have always had excellent service from this dealer

Have always had excellent service from this dealer

John, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Country Buick GMC! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Country Buick gmc

Whenever we bring our suburban in for service they do an awesome job! Best service we have ever received

Sam, thank you for your kind words! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• Customer

Fully satisfield. Mr. Frank All did a great job. This was a re-call regarding fuel line so required prompt attention.

Hi, Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Your low star rating has us worried there might have been more we could have done for you. If this is the case, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution. Eric Kaase (540) 347-9000

• Great Service

Great service and very welcoming when I arrived to the dealership

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Great service and very welcoming when I arrived to the dealership

• Great place to buy a car

The guys are so helpfull with a great customer service

Hi Eshaia, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call.

The guys are so helpfull with a great customer service

• 2nd Yukon Denali Owner

I truly enjoyed the buying experience; people are great and I love the digital contract signing process. It wasn't a prolonged, boring exercise!

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Country Buick GMC! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.