Audi Pensacola

New (855) 680-1875 (855) 680-1875
Used (855) 685-1339 (855) 685-1339
Service (855) 688-9709 (855) 688-9709

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Pensacola from DealerRater.

1.0

Terrible customer service. they stay slow. cannot sell...

Terrible customer service. they stay slow. cannot sell cars and refuse to answer phone calls.

Don't Care About Their Customers

DO NOT BUY from this dealer! They failed to transfer my tag and registration from 3 years ago. When I got pulled over in my son's school the police thought that I had stolen the vehicle and almost arrested me! I called the dealer to get things straightened out and they acted like they didn't know who I was even though I bought new from the dealer and have done all of my service there!!!! I called corporate and they didn't care either. Please spend your money on a different brand.

1.0

Worst dealer EVER! They failed to transfer my tag and...

Worst dealer EVER! They failed to transfer my tag and registration causing me to be pulled over by the police in my son's school. As you can imagine, when your tag isn't registered to your car the police think that you've stolen it. I called the dealer to straighten things out and they acted like they didn't know me, even though I've gone there for the past 3 years for ALL of my service. These people will throw you under the bus- save your money and buy something else from someone else!!!!

Thrilled with my A6 and the service at Audi Pensac

I purchased my certified preowned A6 at Audi Pensacola, in the Spring of 2020, and I am thrilled with the purchase experience and the outstanding service that followed.

Dealer response

Tbaughn, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Malfunction light

Great service department!!!I didn't have an appointment, but I was able to drop my car off for service. After the car was repaired, they picked me up from home and got me in and out quickly.

Dealer response

Kim N Small, thank you so much for the positive review! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Audi Pensacola! We hope you have a great day!

Awesome Service

Car buying made easy! I love it!!! In and out with my new Q

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Extraordinary Customer

The customer service at Audi Pensacola is the best I’ve had a long time. I purchased a preowned BMW 528i and the experience was great. I found the car on Autotrader.com and called in and spoke with Rep. Nalorin who kept in touch answering all of my questions as I was traveling 3 hrs. from another state to make the purchase. Nalorin scheduled an appointment for my aunt who was local to come and test drive the car for me. Once, my aunt was so pleased with Sales Rep. Ernie’s customer service that she had nothing but good things to say about him and how clean and nice the car was. I purchased the car and had a minor concern and was able to call and receive the same attention with my concern as I did before I made the purchase. Manager Travis resolved my issue and in return secured a customer for a long time to come. Thank you Audi Pensacola for the wonderful experience. Your team is the great thus far and exemplifies what the customer service experience should be. Way to go!!!

Audi A3 repair

Phenomenal service, attitude and result. Great experience all-around. Special shout-out to Rich!

Dealer response

Paul Lander, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Audi Pensacola! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Passat Maintenance

Consistently a Quality Service Department! With a customer first culture. Thank You Rich!

Dealer response

Chris Matthews, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. If you have any further needs, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Just a nice relaxed experience. It was easy.

Great used car. Nate was great to deal with, very helpful. A true professional. I love the car!

Dealer response

Jerry Diday, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Audi Pensacola. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!