Station Chrysler Jeep

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 107 reviews

107 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Station Chrysler Jeep from DealerRater.com

• September 11, 2017

Juliana and the Station Jeep team made buying a new car easy. Juliana kept me in the loop with regular updates as her team tracked down the exact car ...I was looking for and got it ready for pick up. The staff at the dealership was courteous, genuine, and sweet with my young children as we went through the buying process. I left in my new car feeling good. Customer service is alive and well at Station Jeep!

Thank you for your feedback, Greg! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your recent experience with Juliana and our team. Enjoy your new car and we look fo...rward to you visiting us again soon!

July 12, 2018

Juliana, was our salesperson very sweet and knowledgeable, she made us feel comfortable, She is an asset to your dealership and very helpful. ... Nancy and Barry Close

July 12, 2018

Kevin was a really nice guy! Great to work with and very helpful. I would recommend station Chrysler Jeep to anyone looking to buy a new Jeep or car!

July 6, 2018

We recently bought a second used vehicle from Kevin. It???s always a great experience working with him. He???s very knowledgeable about the cars on th...e lot, not just about Jeeps but all other makes and models. There???s no pressure to buy, and always friendly and reliable service.

July 6, 2018

Helpful, reasonable and easy to work with. The staff at Station Chrysler were all very understanding and reasonable people. I would recommend them to ...others.

July 2, 2018

Purchased a new Ram form Station great experience and I really enjoy the new truck. With free maintenance how can you go wrong with a purchase at Stat...ion.

June 29, 2018

To start This was my first financed car. I arrived and started looking around, I was quickly greeted by Alec; in which he answered our basic question...s. He then further explained all of the options within my budget but, on top of that he answered all 1000 questions my dad had. Both people we spoke to, the sales manager and Alec were incredible with explanations and over all customer service. I would without a doubt recommend Alec to anyone looking for a vehicle, he was very personable and patient. I had an overall great experience

June 28, 2018

Product Specialist Shayne Luongo helped us make the right choice for us. We went on a very hot and uncomfortable day, and he did everything he could ...to make the experience worth the while. He provided excellent customer service every step along the way.

June 26, 2018

I have never written a review this long but this dealership is awesome. To start, I was greeted by Julianna, who worked with me through the whole leas...ing process, which can get confusing with all the different plans you can get. Julianna let us take out several different grand cherokees to test drive. The first one I drove I really liked but it was a little too expensive, as I just recently graduated college and don???t have too much saved yet. Once I finished test driving a few other jeeps, that I didn???t like as much, I was considering going to another dealership to try and find a better deal for the one I liked. Julianna ended up calling me the next day and telling me that they could get me into a Jeep that was very similar to the one I liked, and she could get me a price that I could afford. I ended up cancelling my appointment at the other dealership and going back to Station Jeep to see what they could offer me. They offered me a great lease deal on a new grand Cherokee that exceeded my expectations. They ended up shipping the car from another state (I think Delaware) to make sure I had all the options that I wanted. In just two days I signed the papers for the exact Jeep that I wanted in the color and with the options I wanted. They threw in free oil changes and tire rotations for the whole life of the lease on top of the already great deal I was getting. I definitely recommend trying this dealership, they will make sure you get exactly what you are looking for.

June 23, 2018

Came in as a beginner and Kevin thought me a whole bunch in a short period of time. I left as a happy customer. Thx Kevin!