Station Chrysler Jeep

19 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 15, 2019

I was absolutely blown away with the staff here from my salesman Devine, the sales manager and everyone else what an amazing team to work with! I absolutely... love this place after searching for a car for over a month you all made my experience amazing and smooth! Thank you!!!

June 6, 2019

Everyone there was great especially Karyn and Michael they went beyond what they could do for me so I could get the jeep I really wanted Thanks Again and... I am loving my new jeep;)

• July 6, 2018

Helpful, reasonable and easy to work with. The staff at Station Chrysler were all very understanding and reasonable people. I would recommend them to others.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Mike!

May 1, 2019

Karyn was amazing. Would recommend anyone if they go there to ask for HER. She tells you how it is and that is what I liked a lot her. She follows up w... you when and if you need her, she’ll respond immediately. Loved KARYN

January 30, 2019

If I could give Karyn 10 stars, I would. From start to finish, the transaction was smooth and Karyn took great care and went above and beyond. She followed... up with me and makes sure I receive all paperwork correctly and she never hesitate to answer and help with all questions I have. I was lucky to get to buy my jeep here and work with Karyn. Thank you again!

Thanks for taking the time to share about your experience and we appreciate your feedback! We hope you're loving your new jeep!

December 18, 2018

Horrible dealership. Sold a lemon and manager Jake refuses to take responsibility for issues that were blatantly caused by them and issues that were supposed... to be fixed that never were

Hi Jake - we're very concerned to hear about your experience with our team and would like to hear more about it, please give our General Sales Manager..., Jake, a call at 508-339-3400. Thank you.

September 24, 2018

Everyone at the dealership was fantastic to deal with. I can't say enough positive things about Jake, Shayne, and Justin. I buy a lot of cars and this... is by far one of the best dealerships I've ever dealt with. I would strongly recommend Station Jeep to anyone looking for a Jeep or Chrysler vehicle. Great Job Guys !!!

Thanks for the fantastic review, Shayne! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership! We hope to see you back again sometime!

June 28, 2018

Product Specialist Shayne Luongo helped us make the right choice for us. We went on a very hot and uncomfortable day, and he did everything he could to... make the experience worth the while. He provided excellent customer service every step along the way.

Thanks for the great review, Shayne!

February 15, 2018

Message with there internet people. And a few different what was told were manager but all tell me the same thing that a 2006 car still has a factory... warranty with it and that they can't give any other warranty on the car because they price so low they do not stand behind the cars they are selling. I know this will just get removed because you only post 5 star reviews on this page

November 10, 2017

Go see Ryan McMahon at Station Jeep! Great manager and is a pleasure to work with. I followed him from his original location. Great dealership with a great... leader! The service department isn't top notch, great service reps and managers!

Thank you for your feedback, Dennis! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Ryan and our team. Enjoy your new vehicle!